• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

BeST Moments of Zozoians - 2021

Best moment:

Content ah illama mokka poduvom threads la especially @Nilaani @Divi Doll @Sherin97 @Stupidworld kudalam athu vera level kushiya irukum ( Enaku oru anna venum thread )

Fav ppls :

My favorite people's whom I met in 2021 are @
Sanjay112 @Darkseid @Vanadhi @ASMITHA @Amirtha @Melissaa @Farhanah❤️

My lucky charms are @Divi Doll & @Olivia

Swasthika & @suji kuda konjam kovam & miss pandran ivangala
Appo naan fav illaya badam uh???:envy: Enna Angel nu sonnathellam poi ah Goppppppaaaaallllllll :sweat:

Here is The Moment No Hide and Seek Express your way!!! (Andava endha thread neraya likes dislikes vanghanum rombha peru asai padangha its my only and last wish of 2021 lol)

Best Time in ZoZo - You can share your wow experience in 2021

Best Moment - That particular Moment Which you felt you are Overjoyed in 2021

Rasikaari /rasikaaran of 2021 in ZoZo - Lucky charm for you in ZoZo in 2021

Your favourite ZoZoian Person of 2021 and What you wish for him in 2022

Endha Picture/emojies/Smileys ellam vechu start reply pandravangha Decorate this thread ( pala sirapana sambavam nadaka vazthukkal)

(Note: This Thread started with inspiration from Nilaani, Motivated by Sherin and D

Here is The Moment No Hide and Seek Express your way!!! (Andava endha thread neraya likes dislikes vanghanum rombha peru asai padangha its my only and last wish of 2021 lol)

Best Time in ZoZo - You can share your wow experience in 2021

Best Moment - That particular Moment Which you felt you are Overjoyed in 2021

Rasikaari /rasikaaran of 2021 in ZoZo - Lucky charm for you in ZoZo in 2021

Your favourite ZoZoian Person of 2021 and What you wish for him in 2022

Endha Picture/emojies/Smileys ellam vechu start reply pandravangha Decorate this thread ( pala sirapana sambavam nadaka vazthukkal)

(Note: This Thread started with inspiration from Nilaani, Motivated by Sherin and Directed by Naresh karthi and No negativity in thread just fun fun fun adhan i didnt asked worst moment/chatter and so on )

Bye 2021 !!! Hi 2022
வருவார்கள் போவார்கள் நிரந்தரமில்லை யாருமே,சிலர் மட்டும் இருக்கிறார்கள் இப்பொழுது, ஏன் என்று தெரியவில்லை இன்றுவரை எனக்கு

Adhuku Sherin97 again enga eluthidu vandha dhan undu, basically pvt empty dhanga thapa nenaikadheengha .. avangha forum la oru post vandhu parungha wand nu sonangha adhan stepped in :( Unmaya Urakka Sol moment :holiday:
:Cwl::facepalm: ithena kaiya pudichi iluthiya moment uh?