• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beef and other meats (Part 3)

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Hello good guys!!

If you didn't read part 2 of this discussion go ahead and give it a read.

Moving on to the remaining questions.

7.Does being a staunch vegetarian makes you weak?
Let's first analyze why people think like that. Meat consists of more proteins. So if one is eating meat, he/she is consuming more proteins that gain mass in the body. And proteins are very important for muscular growth. If someone is not consuming enough proteins, they can't build muscle. So it is sensible for people to think that vegetarians are weak. But is it really true? Can we build muscle on a vegetarian diet?

I say it is not true and yep, you can definitely build muscle on a completely vegetarian diet.

Let me give you some proof.

Varinder-Singh-Ghuman.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

The man in the above pics is Varinder Singh Ghuman (Gosh! He is hot :blush:). He is a professional bodybuilder and he is a staunch vegetarian. He doesn't even eat eggs. If you want to read more about him google him.

Here is a video of him (in Hindi):

You don't have to eat meat to maintain weight. As long as you get proteins and vitamins from other protein-rich foods like cashew, curd and peanut butter your body won't lose any mass or make you weak. And vegetarian diet is easily digestible and it doesn't produce any toxins inside your body like meat products.

8.Is it ok to eat plants or is it wrong?
This question usually comes from people who believe that plants have feelings and pain too because they have life. Scientists agree that plants have life but that doesn't mean they have feelings and they can sense pain. Let's dig deeper here. To feel emotions you need to have a brain and hormones in your system. Any emotion you feel is a byproduct of hormones. If you are feeling happy it is because of hormones called Dopamine and Seratonin, if you are feeling stressed it is because of Cortisol hormone, if you are feeling anger or fear it is because of Adrenaline hormone, and so on and so forth.

Plants don't have any glands to produce those kind of hormones and they certainly don't have any brain/neurons. But what they have is protective mechanisms. Some plants produce a kind of odor when an animal eats its leaves to send it away. Some plants release toxins to make their leaves taste bad to the animals. Plants are aware of the surroundings for sure and some plants can send signals to other plants if they are getting eaten. Some plants like the Shy plant can shrink its size when something touches it. Because these plants have sensors.

Some people might argue "You said plants can sense and are aware of the surroundings, so they feel pain". I say no. To feel pain plants must have pain receptors, those receptors take information to the brain and it processes the information to identify it as pain. Pain is a complex neurological response, it needs a brain/neurons to process and identify it. Plants don't have any kind of neurons or brain or pain receptors in them. So they don't feel pain. And awareness doesn't need emotions. Let me give an example. There are so many robotic vacuum cleaners in the market which have sensors in them. If they come across any obstacle they change their way. So they are aware of their surroundings but one can't claim they feel pain or emotions. Plants are just like that.

Having said all this, it is ethically wrong to pluck/destroy plants/trees unnecessarily. Because plants are a source of Oxygen. If you keep on destroying trees, you are causing Oxygen reduction in the atmosphere. So your future generations will suffer from impure air. They will struggle with lack of Oxygen. And if you keep on destroying plant life you are indirectly causing herbivorous animals to suffer and die. You are killing herbivores indirectly.

That is why in our culture we have a slogan "Vruksho rakshati rakshitaha" which translates to "if you save trees, they will save you".

So save trees and plant trees.

Optional reading:
Why I became a vegetarian?

I was a non-vegetarian. I used to love chicken. In my 9th standard, I went along with my Dad to the market to buy chicken. I was there sitting on a bench outside the meat shop. I saw hens getting taken inside. I saw people chopping their heads. I saw their bodies struggling for life. I heard other hens screaming. Although their heads were chopped the hen bodies were moved for a few seconds. There was a lot of blood and horror but I saw people enjoying killing them. As the hens were screaming, they were enjoying it. I saw the monsters inside them. And somebody threw a hen's head outside and it landed in front of me. I was terrified of the sight.

That day chicken was served as usual to me but something was off. Whenever I took a piece of chicken in my mouth, it tasted like blood and I don't know why but I felt like a monster. I shrugged it off but it kept on happening for weeks and I used to get nightmares. In one of those nightmares a humanoid figure, a giant with a chicken head was chopping the heads of my family members while I was watching and screaming in horror. I could see them struggling for their lives. I woke up horrified from that dream. I cried for a few minutes and couldn't really sleep that night.

From that day onwards, I never ate any meat or eggs. And I don't know why, I am not afraid of human blood but whenever I see animal blood I get squeamish. My family eats non-veg and whenever they eat meat at home, I never sit with them to eat. Because if I sit close to them, I feel a blood-like taste in my mouth and I can't tolerate the smell of the meat. I tried to turn my family into vegetarians but to no avail.

End of optional reading.

PS: I am not telling you to not eat meat but I suggest people to think about your food habits. I suggest people at least try to become a vegetarian, if at all it is not possible for you, at least reduce your meat consumption.

Edits: Rearranged some sentences and threw some better words for better understanding.

Last edited:
Hello good guys!!

Let's first analyze why people think like that. Meat consists of more proteins. So if one is eating meat, he/she is consuming more proteins that gain mass in the body. And proteins are very important for muscular growth. If someone is not consuming enough proteins, they can't build muscle. So it is sensible for people to think that vegetarians are weak. But is it really true? Can we build muscle on a vegetarian diet?

I say it is not true and yep, you can definitely build muscle on a completely vegetarian diet.

View attachment 16653
View attachment 16654

The man in the above pics is Varinder Singh Ghuman (Gosh! He is hot :blush:). He is a professional bodybuilder and he is a staunch vegetarian. He doesn't even eat eggs. If you want to read more about him google him.

You don't have to eat meat to maintain weight. As long as you get proteins and vitamins from other protein-rich foods like cashew, curd, peanut butter your body won't lose any mass or make you weak. And vegetarian diet is easily digestible and it doesn't produce any toxins inside your body like meat products.

This question usually comes from people who believe that plants have feelings and pain too because they have life. Scientists agree that plants have a life but that doesn't mean they have feelings and they can sense pain. Let's dig deeper here. To feel emotions you need to have a brain and hormones in your system. Any emotion you feel is a byproduct of hormones. If you are feeling happy it is because of a hormone called Dopamine, if you are feeling stressed it is because of Cortisol hormone, if you are feeling anger or fear it is because of Adrenaline hormone, and so on and so forth.

Plants don't have any glands to produce any hormones and they certainly don't have any brain/neurons. But what they have is protective mechanisms. Some plants produce a kind of odor when an animal eats its leaves to send it away. Some plants release toxins to make leave taste bad to the animals. Plants are aware of the surroundings for sure and some plants can send distress signals to other plants if they are getting eaten. Some plants like Shy plant can shrink its size when something touches it. Because these plants have sensors.

Some people might argue "You said plants can sense and are aware of the surroundings, so they feel pain". I say no. To feel pain plants must have pain receptors, those receptors take information to the brain and it processes the information to identify it as pain. Pain is a complex reflex, it needs a brain/neurons to process and identify it. Plants don't have any kind of neurons or brain or pain receptors in them. So they don't feel pain. And awareness doesn't need emotions. Let me give an example. There are so many robotic vacuum cleaners in the market which have sensors in them. If they come across any obstacle they change their way. So they are aware of their surroundings but one can't claim they feel pain or emotions. Plants are just like that.

Having said all this, it is ethically wrong to pluck/destroy plants/trees unnecessarily. Because plants are a source of Oxygen. If you keep on destroying trees, you are causing Oxygen reduction in the atmosphere. So your future generations will suffer from lack of pure air. They will struggle with lack of Oxygen. And if you keep on destroying plant life you are indirectly causing herbivorous animals to suffer and die. You are killing herbivores indirectly.

That is why in our culture we have a slogan "Vruksho rakshati rakshitaha" which translates to "if you save trees, they will save you".

Optional reading:

I was a non-vegetarian. I used to love chicken. In my 9th standard, I went along with my father to the market to buy chicken. I was there sitting on a bench outside the meat shop. I saw hens getting taken inside. I saw people chopping their heads. I saw their bodies struggling for life. I heard other hens screaming. Although their heads were chopped the hen bodies were moved for a few seconds. There was a lot of blood and horror but I saw people enjoying killing them. As the hens were screaming, they were enjoying it. I saw the monsters inside them. And somebody threw a hen's head outside and it landed in front of me. I was terrified of the sight.

That day chicken was served as usual to me but something was off. Whenever I took a piece of chicken in my mouth, it tasted like blood and I don't know why but I felt like a monster. I shrugged it off but it kept on happening for weeks and I used to get nightmares. In one of those nightmares a humanoid figure, a giant with a chicken head was chopping the heads of my family members as I was watching and screaming in horror. I could see them struggling for their lives. I woke up suddenly from that dream. I cried for a few minutes and couldn't really sleep that night.

From that day onwards, I never ate any meat or eggs. And I don't know why, I am not afraid of human blood but whenever I see animal blood I get squeamish. My family eats non-veg and whenever they eat meat at home, I never sit with them. Because if I sit close to them, I feel a blood-like taste in my mouth and I can't tolerate the smell of the meat. I tried to turn my family into vegetarians but to no avail.

End of optional reading.

PS: I am not saying I hate meat-eaters but I suggest people to think about your food habits. I suggest people at least try to become a vegetarian, if at all it is not possible for you, at least reduce your meat consumption.

You are turning me to Vegeterian

Hello good guys!!

View attachment 16653
View attachment 16654

You don't have to eat meat to maintain weight. As long as you get proteins and vitamins from other protein-rich foods like cashew, curd and peanut butter your body won't lose any mass or make you weak. And vegetarian diet is easily digestible and it doesn't produce any toxins inside your body like meat products.

This question usually comes from people who believe that plants have feelings and pain too because they have life. Scientists agree that plants have a life but that doesn't mean they have feelings and they can sense pain. Let's dig deeper here. To feel emotions you need to have a brain and hormones in your system. Any emotion you feel is a byproduct of hormones. If you are feeling happy it is because of a hormone called Dopamine, if you are feeling stressed it is because of Cortisol hormone, if you are feeling anger or fear it is because of Adrenaline hormone, and so on and so forth.

Plants don't have any glands to produce any hormones and they certainly don't have any brain/neurons. But what they have is protective mechanisms. Some plants produce a kind of odor when an animal eats its leaves to send it away. Some plants release toxins to make leave taste bad to the animals. Plants are aware of the surroundings for sure and some plants can send signals to other plants if they are getting eaten. Some plants like Shy plant can shrink its size when something touches it. Because these plants have sensors.

Some people might argue "You said plants can sense and are aware of the surroundings, so they feel pain". I say no. To feel pain plants must have pain receptors, those receptors take information to the brain and it processes the information to identify it as pain. Pain is a complex reflex, it needs a brain/neurons to process and identify it. Plants don't have any kind of neurons or brain or pain receptors in them. So they don't feel pain. And awareness doesn't need emotions. Let me give an example. There are so many robotic vacuum cleaners in the market which have sensors in them. If they come across any obstacle they change their way. So they are aware of their surroundings but one can't claim they feel pain or emotions. Plants are just like that.

Having said all this, it is ethically wrong to pluck/destroy plants/trees unnecessarily. Because plants are a source of Oxygen. If you keep on destroying trees, you are causing Oxygen reduction in the atmosphere. So your future generations will suffer from lack of pure air. They will struggle with lack of Oxygen. And if you keep on destroying plant life you are indirectly causing herbivorous animals to suffer and die. You are killing herbivores indirectly.

Optional reading:

I was a non-vegetarian. I used to love chicken. In my 9th standard, I went along with my Dad to the market to buy chicken. I was there sitting on a bench outside the meat shop. I saw hens getting taken inside. I saw people chopping their heads. I saw their bodies struggling for life. I heard other hens screaming. Although their heads were chopped the hen bodies were moved for a few seconds. There was a lot of blood and horror but I saw people enjoying killing them. As the hens were screaming, they were enjoying it. I saw the monsters inside them. And somebody threw a hen's head outside and it landed in front of me. I was terrified of the sight.

That day chicken was served as usual to me but something was off. Whenever I took a piece of chicken in my mouth, it tasted like blood and I don't know why but I felt like a monster. I shrugged it off but it kept on happening for weeks and I used to get nightmares. In one of those nightmares a humanoid figure, a giant with a chicken head was chopping the heads of my family members while I was watching and screaming in horror. I could see them struggling for their lives. I woke up horrified from that dream. I cried for a few minutes and couldn't really sleep that night.

From that day onwards, I never ate any meat or eggs. And I don't know why, I am not afraid of human blood but whenever I see animal blood I get squeamish. My family eats non-veg and whenever they eat meat at home, I never sit with them to eat. Because if I sit close to them, I feel a blood-like taste in my mouth and I can't tolerate the smell of the meat. I tried to turn my family into vegetarians but to no avail.

End of optional reading.

PS: I am not telling you to not eat meat but I suggest people to think about your food habits. I suggest people at least try to become a vegetarian, if at all it is not possible for you, at least reduce your meat consumption.
:blessing: emi chepinav ,