• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beef and other meats (Part 1)

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Hello good guys!!

Do you know beef is banned in some states in India? Do you know that people can get killed if they eat beef/kill a cow in some areas of India?

If you don't know about the ban by the states, read the page below after reading the thread

Let's discuss beef and other meats. Let's discuss a few questions today.

1.Why should we ban beef?
2.Why should we allow beef?
3.Why do we became meat-eaters?
4.When to kill/eat an animal?
5.Why we should avoid eating meat?
6.Is egg a vegetarian or non-vegetarian food?
7.Does being a staunch vegetarian makes you weak?
8.Is it ok to eat plants or is it wrong?

I am a staunch vegetarian and a humanitarian. I am not against any religion or culture. So I suggest people not bring their emotions into this discussion and I suggest people take a humanitarian and logical approach.

Let's go a bit off-topic to understand why there is a ban on beef in the first place. In our culture, we were always told to be grateful to those who help us and be kind to those who seek help. We were always told to see divinity in everything and be kind to every being. So we made Sun (a star by nature) a god and called him Surya deva because it provides light and light gives crops. We made water a goddess and called her Ganga Mata as we see divinity in our mothers and water is crucial for survival, so we made water a mother figure too. We made air a god and called him Vayu deva because we breathe air and survive. And we made cow Gomata because for ages we were drinking its milk and using its products for survival and nourishment of the body. Cows were domesticated long before any cattle. Cow products can be used in Ayurvedic medicines too. Most cows are white and calm, so people made cow a goddess and called her Kamadhenu.

Some people took it a bit far and told other people that cows are reincarnations of our ancestors and gods. Some people believe a cow is the residence of all gods. So it became a taboo after that. It led people to treat cows as goddesses. So they thought killing a cow is like killing gods. And eating beef as eating goddess's flesh. So they started to attack people who were eating cows and killing them. Now, this is the background and history of cows.

Now coming to the original question. We should ban beef because the cow is a domesticated animal. As we know any animal has the ability to sense physical pain and capable of emotions just like us, it is not ethically right to inflict pain on any animal for our luxury. If you talk about domesticated animals, they are more prone to emotions. And they are capable of understanding human emotions and are capable of sadness, happiness, fear, and so on. Some studies even show that cows are smarter than dogs. So as enlightened and intelligent beings, it is not human for us to inflict pain on any animal. Having said all this about the cow, any animal whether it is chicken or goat, or buffalo are capable of the same emotions as humans and can sense physical pain just like us. So if beef is to be banned, all kinds of meat should be banned along with it.

Some cultures say that humans reincarnate as animals depending on their karma. So if you follow one of those cultures of reincarnation and you are planning to eat meat today, I want you to know that you might be eating your great grandfather :think1:. Just saying!!

If you think you can consume other kinds of meat whether it is buffalo, goat, or chicken then it is sensible to eat beef as well. Our culture told us to don't discriminate against any being. So if you think you can eat chicken, why discriminate against beef? And if you think beef should not be eaten then why discriminate against chicken? You should consider all as equal, right?

My point is, if you are not a beef eater, it is fine. If you don't eat beef, very good but don't ever try to force your food habits on others. If someone eats beef, let them eat it. They are not eating your children or your animals, so why beat/kill people for eating beef or killing a cow? Is a cow's life more precious than a human life? It is their food choice just like it is yours. If you want to take an ethical stand on beef, then you must take an ethical stand on all kinds of meat. Either be a meat eater who supports eating all kinds of meat or a staunch vegetarian. Don't be in between.

If you observe the skulls and dental structures of humans we are evolved to be vegetarians/herbivores (I will discuss this further in the answer to the 5th question). A long long time ago earth was filled with greenery. Deserts were very less. We were eating fruits, vegetables, and plants at the beginning. Then we started to migrate to various places. And those various places used to have various and dangerous animals. So to protect ourselves from them, we learned to make and use weapons and fire. Then after that climate changes occurred and green places were turned into deserts and some places turned into ice. Some people migrated to greenery places while others learned to survive out in the deserts and snowy places (as humans are great survivors).

These survivors figured out that animals can be eaten by observing other predatory animals and turned their weapons of protection into weapons of destruction. They started hunting animals and eating them. They started using fire to grill the meat. That was when we started consuming meat. That is why if you observe holy books of any religion, you will understand that the religions with vegetarian food habits originated in places with greenery and religions with non-vegetarian food habits in desert places. No religion is started/created by God. We created religions to control people and wrote books according to our wishes. Everyone started claiming their religion is superior, but what is superior to every religion is humanity and kindness. And nowadays people are consuming meat mostly not for survival but for luxury/enjoyment.

4.When to eat/kill an animal?
It is ethically wrong to kill/eat any animal for enjoyment. Some people might argue "I don't kill animals, I just buy and eat meat". For all those people I wanna say one thing. If you are buying meat, it creates a demand for meat which results in animal killings to produce meat. So indirectly you are killing an animal. But there are certain scenarios where one can do it for survival.

Let's put you in a scenario. You have a family and you and your family are desert dwellers. So plant life mostly doesn't exist in deserts. So you don't really have an option here. So it is ok to kill an animal to feed your stomachs with animal meat. Again I am stressing, it is for "survival". And it is ok to eat animals that have died of natural causes.

To be continued.....

Last edited:
For my survival I skipped for now.:Cwl:
I'll take 2days time to read completely.

But my subconscious mind says kamini would have done a great job again :clapping:

Will post my comments later kamini :)

Hello good guys!!

Do you know beef is banned in some states in India? Do you know that people can get killed if they eat beef/kill a cow in some areas of India?

If you don't know about the ban by the states, read the page below after reading the thread

I am a staunch vegetarian and a humanitarian. I am not against any religion or culture. So I suggest people not bring their emotions into this discussion and I suggest people take a humanitarian and logical approach.

Let's go a bit off-topic to understand why there is a ban on beef in the first place. In our culture, we were always told to be grateful to those who help us and be kind to those who seek help. We were always told to see divinity in everything and be kind to every being. So we made Sun (a star by nature) a god and called him Surya deva because it provides light and light gives crops. We made water a goddess and called her Ganga Mata as we see divinity in our mothers and water is crucial for survival, so we made water a mother figure too. We made air a god and called him Vayu deva because we breathe air and survive. And we made cow Gomata because for ages we were drinking its milk and using its products for survival and nourishment of the body. Cows were domesticated long before any cattle. Cow products can be used in Ayurvedic medicines too. Most cows are white and calm, so people made cow a goddess and called her Kamadhenu.

Some people took it a bit far and told other people that cows are reincarnations of our ancestors and gods. Some people believe a cow is the residence of all gods. So it became a taboo after that. It led people to treat cows as goddesses. So they thought killing a cow is like killing gods. And eating beef as eating goddess's flesh. So they started to attack people who were eating cows and killing them. Now, this is the background and history of cows.

Now coming to the original question. We should ban beef because the cow is a domesticated animal. As we know any animal has the ability to sense physical pain and capable of emotions just like us, it is not ethically right to inflict pain on any animal for our luxury. If you talk about domesticated animals, they are more prone to emotions. And they are capable of understanding human emotions and are capable of sadness, happiness, fear, and so on. Some studies even show that cows are smarter than dogs. So as enlightened and intelligent beings, it is not human for us to inflict pain on any animal. Having said all this about the cow, any animal whether it is chicken or goat, or buffalo are capable of the same emotions as humans and can sense physical pain just like us. So if beef is to be banned, all kinds of meat should be banned along with it.

Some cultures say that humans reincarnate as animals depending on their karma. So if you follow one of those cultures of reincarnation and you are planning to eat meat today, I want you to know that you might be eating your great grandfather :think1:. Just saying!!

If you think you can consume other kinds of meat whether it is buffalo, goat, or chicken then it is sensible to eat beef as well. Our culture told us to don't discriminate against any being. So if you think you can eat chicken, why discriminate against beef? And if you think beef should not be eaten then why discriminate against chicken? You should consider all as equal, right?

My point is, if you are not a beef eater, it is fine. If you don't eat beef, very good but don't ever try to force your food habits on others. If someone eats beef, let them eat it. They are not eating your children or your animals, so why beat/kill people for eating beef or killing a cow? Is a cow's life more precious than a human life? It is their food choice just like it is yours. If you want to take an ethical stand on beef, then you must take an ethical stand on all kinds of meat. Either be a meat eater who supports eating all kinds of meat or a staunch vegetarian. Don't be in between.

If you observe the skulls and dental structures of humans we are evolved to be vegetarians/herbivores (I will discuss this further in the answer to the 5th question). A long long time ago earth was filled with greenery. Deserts were very less. We were eating fruits, vegetables, and plants at the beginning. Then we started to migrate to various places. And those various places used to have various and dangerous animals. So to protect ourselves from them, we learned to make and use weapons and fire. Then after that climate changes occurred and green places were turned into deserts and some places turned into ice. Some people migrated to greenery places while others learned to survive out in the deserts and snowy places (as humans are great survivors).

These survivors figured out that animals can be eaten by observing other predatory animals and turned their weapons of protection into weapons of destruction. They started hunting animals and eating them. They started using fire to grill the meat. That was when we started consuming meat. That is why if you observe holy books of any religion, you will understand that the religions with vegetarian food habits originated in places with greenery and religions with non-vegetarian food habits in desert places. No religion is started/created by God. We created religions to control people and wrote books according to our wishes. Everyone started claiming their religion is superior, but what is superior to every religion is humanity and kindness. And nowadays people are consuming meat mostly not for survival but for luxury/enjoyment.

It is ethically wrong to kill/eat any animal for enjoyment. Some people might argue "I don't kill animals, I just buy and eat meat". For all those people I wanna tell one thing. If you are buying meat, it creates a demand for meat which results in animal killings to produce meat. So indirectly you are killing an animal. But there are certain scenarios where one can do it for survival. Let's put you in a scenario. You have a family and you and your family are desert dwellers. So plant life mostly doesn't exist in deserts. So you don't really have an option here. So it is ok to kill an animal to feed your stomachs with animal meat. Again I am stressing, it is for "survival". And it is ok to eat animals which have died of natural causes.

To be continued.....
Kami... You really have lotta patience to write and I can really see that you put your heart and mind while writing it.... It was indeed fabulous !! Eagerly waiting for part 2

Hello good guys!!

It is ethically wrong to kill/eat any animal for enjoyment. Some people might argue "I don't kill animals, I just buy and eat meat". For all those people I wanna tell one thing. If you are buying meat, it creates a demand for meat which results in animal killings to produce meat. So indirectly you are killing an animal. But there are certain scenarios where one can do it for survival. Let's put you in a scenario. You have a family and you and your family are desert dwellers. So plant life mostly doesn't exist in deserts. So you don't really have an option here. So it is ok to kill an animal to feed your stomachs with animal meat. Again I am stressing, it is for "survival". And it is ok to eat animals which have died of natural causes.

To be continued.....
Ammoi part 2 kuda undha :oops: k24 ne posts chadavadanikaina nenu English baga nerchukovali. Na avg English tho chadivelopala :map: