• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned..requesting to unban

Hi,
I have been banned from chatrooms.. am not aware of the reason for ban.. pls let me know the reason and unban me.. I ll not repeat the same if there is some mistake from my side.
What's ur chat Nick provide the ss what it shows so we can understand

Hi,
I have been banned from chatrooms.. am not aware of the reason for ban.. pls let me know the reason and unban me.. I ll not repeat the same if there is some mistake from my side.
You have been muted in tamil room wall for spamming !! So u cant post on the wall, but u can text ur friends !

Hi I Got ban reason is sharing a phone number but unfortunately it's happened I got pvt from one user she shared her number I just copied it when I chat in main by mistake it's pasted and sent in main ......I didn't post it with wrong intention plz help me to use chat

Hi I Got ban reason is sharing a phone number but unfortunately it's happened I got pvt from one user she shared her number I just copied it when I chat in main by mistake it's pasted and sent in main ......I didn't post it with wrong intention plz help me to use chat
What's ur chat Nick

ANBU THOZHAN
you were kicked out for 2 days. not banned. and you CLEARLY posted someone elses phone number for EVERYBODY to see. frankly you were lucky just to be kicked out for 2 days. Considering the damage you could have done by posting that poor womans number for HUNDREDS of people to see and use. :facepalm:

you were kicked out for 2 days. not banned. and you CLEARLY posted someone elses phone number for EVERYBODY to see. frankly you were lucky just to be kicked out for 2 days. Considering the damage you could have done by posting that poor womans number for HUNDREDS of people to see and use. :facepalm:
It's by mistakenly posted boss