• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Badges

This long I didn’t know this :spoileralert:
images (61).jpeg

incase some of you didn't know you can "feature" the badges you've earned here in the forum. Simply go to your profile, if you've earned a badge, it will show. You then click on the "speaker" next to the badge and it will now show up as an icon under your name. :Like:
I don't know how to get the badge and what to do to become a pro

incase some of you didn't know you can "feature" the badges you've earned here in the forum. Simply go to your profile, if you've earned a badge, it will show. You then click on the "speaker" next to the badge and it will now show up as an icon under your name. :Like:

I don't know how to become a pro, I have a badge

Mr.
Mr.Hades Sir , In forum I have account user name .. Boy Friend .. comming 4 May I wll complete 6 months in forum ... all other criteria have been fulflled ... for Pro badge ... when my tenure will complete that is 4th May24 (6 montha ) ... may i have pro badge autometially ? request u to look after my pray for Pro badge .. thank yot sir ... waiting for ur reply ..

Thanks