• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Autumn heals!

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
The last drop of the rain kissed me and got melted in my heart. I gazed around that park, the rain have washed most of the trees, leaves and flowers falling here and there. There's slight rays of sun, kissing the nature, I looked at the guy sitting beside me on that stone bench.

My eyes was glistening, as the sun rays kissed me, I can feel the tears that rolled in my eyes, I can see that nature is crying. His hand was on my shoulder patting and comforting me "Esha, everything will be okay, just don't cry" I whined and moved closely into his arms, he hold me tight. "Esha" he called me and gave a look, I looked at him, I was exhausted and broken.

"He doesn't want me, Criss, he said to leave him alone how can I? Hh..ooww ca..can I" I murmured, "You were crying from last 3 months Esha, it's time to let it go, come out, move on, you had said this a lot of times, you have cried a lot, now stop.. Esha I can't see you like this anymore" he screamed with tension, I know that he's worried, but I don't know what to do, I'm loosing, I can't, I can't!

" Esha, say something " I looked at him and the nature around me, the sunlight, the lake, the falling leaves and the wet misty atmosphere. I know nature makes me calm but for how long? It's only me, who can do something, but?, I sighed. "Esha, talk something please let it go " he added, " look at this tree, on every Autumn it's leaves bid good bye and fall down, though the tree struggles but soon that tree will be filled with green, green leaves, every Autumn is a reminder that things must end to have new beginnings "

That touched in my mind, I looked at the tree, the leaves have started to fall nature is bleeding but yeah it'll be okay soon. I should let it go, I should move on from the thing that I got stuck in, I should survive, I should fall and rise. I took a deep breath, smiled and looked at him, I hugged him,
" thank you" I whispered! He heard that, Nature heard me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every autumn is a reminder that even after the toughest times, there's always a chance for new beginnings - hope

Nature is the best therapist,
See, feel and learn!
Everything isn't complicated,
But nature is complicated!
You would be having tough times
Or maybe,
Had tough time and still stuck on that,
Just let it go,
There will be always a chance for new beginnings ~
Just like the nature!

So just empty the over thinking thoughts,
From the head and heart,
Wait for the new and fresh thoughts,
New beginnings!​
Hope
1 - 10 - 2023
~Autumn heals

I don't know if my feelings about Autumn got matched with my words,
I don't know if I expressed correctly,
I don't know if it's only enough to describe Autumn,
I don't know if it's only enough to welcome Autumn,
I don't know what exactly Autumn is, but I'm finding solace! And, I got!

( ignore the errors please )

welcoming an autumn discussion! ( your views and what's Autumn for you? Did nature ever healed you? How?)

"autumn is the reminder that things must end to have a new beginning" like the pheonix rising from it's ashes.. taking a new soul.. a new self. Autumn is nothing but a cure to dead souls. ♥️

As always, Good Reading from you

Yeah , nature teaches us
New beginning
Love without any expectations
How Heal ourself(no one will come to heal).

You are giving away the clues in the beginning itself , like it’s all about nature - when you say “ He” make it suspenseful and reveal in the end that it’s “ nature “ not just stupid human being.

Why I tell you this ? I recollect a story.

The first wife arguing with the husband that , you are more into the néw found wife these days, always glued to her and dancing to her.. it ( the narration) goes on like that …..

In the end it’s revealed that , first wife is radio and the new found wife is television

Let the suspenseful music flow! Just a tip.

In the end it’s revealed that , first wife is radio and the new found wife is television
Wow wow wow

You are giving away the clues in the beginning itself , like it’s all about nature - when you say “ He” make it suspenseful and reveal in the end that it’s “ nature “ not just stupid human being.

Why I tell you this ? I recollect a story.

The first wife arguing with the husband that , you are more into the néw found wife these days, always glued to her and dancing to her.. it ( the narration) goes on like that …..

Let the suspenseful music flow! Just a tip.
You made it suspenseful just with that 3 or 4 lines.

By the way what was the tip, ahem!

Thank you..♡

The last drop of the rain kissed me and got melted in my heart. I gazed around that park, the rain have washed most of the trees, leaves and flowers falling here and there. There's slight rays of sun, kissing the nature, I looked at the guy sitting beside me on that stone bench.

My eyes was glistening, as the sun rays kissed me, I can feel the tears that rolled in my eyes, I can see that nature is crying. His hand was on my shoulder patting and comforting me "Esha, everything will be okay, just don't cry" I whined and moved closely into his arms, he hold me tight. "Esha" he called me and gave a look, I looked at him, I was exhausted and broken.

"He doesn't want me, Criss, he said to leave him alone how can I? Hh..ooww ca..can I" I murmured, "You were crying from last 3 months Esha, it's time to let it go, come out, move on, you had said this a lot of times, you have cried a lot, now stop.. Esha I can't see you like this anymore" he screamed with tension, I know that he's worried, but I don't know what to do, I'm loosing, I can't, I can't!

" Esha, say something " I looked at him and the nature around me, the sunlight, the lake, the falling leaves and the wet misty atmosphere. I know nature makes me calm but for how long? It's only me, who can do something, but?, I sighed. "Esha, talk something please let it go " he added, " look at this tree, on every Autumn it's leaves bid good bye and fall down, though the tree struggles but soon that tree will be filled with green, green leaves, every Autumn is a reminder that things must end to have new beginnings "

That touched in my mind, I looked at the tree, the leaves have started to fall nature is bleeding but yeah it'll be okay soon. I should let it go, I should move on from the thing that I got stuck in, I should survive, I should fall and rise. I took a deep breath, smiled and looked at him, I hugged him,

Every autumn is a reminder that even after the toughest times, there's always a chance for new beginnings - hope

See, feel and learn!
Or maybe,
Just let it go,
Just like the nature!

From the head and heart,
New beginnings!​
Hope
1 - 10 - 2023
~Autumn heals

welcoming an autumn discussion! ( your views and what's Autumn for you? Did nature ever healed you? How?)
❤️

See, feel and learn!
Or maybe,
Just let it go,
Just like the nature!

From the head and heart,
New beginnings!​
Hope
1 - 10 - 2023
~Autumn heals

You should really write novel or something... :heart1: :heart1:

For me,
Autumn is most beautiful and peaceful season of all.

If you love to see the color of nature ,
Autumn is the best season.
Autumn is the season where the night get longer and time gets shorter.
If you starve n crave to enjoy the beauty of nature then come here sit by the side of the loch and feel the silence and seagulls humming .
Chill wind kissing ur lips,
Sipping a cupa coffee,
Listening to your favorite music ,
Your eyes gazing though the colors of nature ,
Smiling deep inside thinking
of few beautiful memories!

IMG_6546.jpeg
IMG_6547.jpeg

Yes Tayma❤️.
Me too Healed/Healing by nature/universe not only with the Autumn.

1000010583.jpg
First of all, I'll go somewhere and create some memories with nature/universe and people.
Will capture some memories then this nature/universe healed/heal my scars by memories.✨

People may be busy with their life stuff bt
their memories never leave you alone,
ever.

pull u to wake
push u to move on
keep u warm

it will hit their heart too.

✨HOPE & LOVE❤️
will be there!!!

Honestly, i don't want to share my secret universe vibes Tayma❤️ bt let me simply shared this one thing with u...

Is SKY...
Day or Night - Summer or Winter
There is no end or season for this sky.
Whrevr u r or whtevr u do.
Just look up. It will be there.❤️✨

1000010578.jpg
☘️Peaceful Nightzzz!!!☘️

Yes Tayma❤️.
Me too Healed/Healing by nature/universe not only with the Autumn.

First of all, I'll go somewhere and create some memories with nature/universe and people.
Will capture some memories then this nature/universe healed/heal my scars by memories.✨

People may be busy with their life stuff bt
their memories never leave you alone,
ever.

pull u to wake
push u to move on
keep u warm

it will hit their heart too.

✨HOPE & LOVE❤️
will be there!!!

Honestly, i don't want to share my secret universe vibes Tayma❤️ bt let me simply shared this one thing with u...

Is SKY...
Day or Night - Summer or Winter
There is no end or season for this sky.
Whrevr u r or whtevr u do.
Just look up. It will be there.❤️✨

☘️Peaceful Nightzzz!!!☘️
should i say Time is the best healer to heal us from everything , no matter how hard we get hurt , it helps us to stand back in our foot strongly again.