• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still I can see Raaavanan(sorry bro not to harm you) his status it's not about religious or personal stuff beryl..... I am just asking even if status are to be deleted they why it's still there where are mine
I was Away:Cwl: that's fine dude...

Well not to be intruding, jus have few doubts .....
1.Why all the hassles with Shivratri posts? Nobody hurt anyone's sentiments right. Well if it was taken out for religious purposes then the same should have been applied to all other posts - Vaikunda Ekadasi, Aadi amavasai, pongal, diwali, christmas, halloween and so on . So why only now?

2.We pretty much live in a place of Unity in Diversity- so I very much doubt that people will get offended . People jus share what makes them happy and excited I feel.

Well not to be intruding, jus have few doubts .....
1.Why all the hassles with Shivratri posts? Nobody hurt anyone's sentiments right. Well if it was taken out for religious purposes then the same should have been applied to all other posts - Vaikunda Ekadasi, Aadi amavasai, pongal, diwali, christmas, halloween and so on . So why only now?

2.We pretty much live in a place of Unity in Diversity- so I very much doubt that people will get offended . People jus share what makes them happy and excited I feel.
I got the same doubt and I too feel it is ok, as long as you don't degrade any other religions.

But the thing is, it is not about that, it is to make the forum a place of good discussions and fun. Forum is not another Facebook, Instagram or anything else.

And yep it should have been applied to previous posts but those posts didn't include any gods and goddesses. Maybe that is why, they never got deleted.

But I have a problem with one thing, some staff deleted profile posts. I mean profiles are personal and it is every individual's right to post anything on his/her profile. And it should not bother others as it is posted on his/her own profile. Unless it contains hate speech or derogatory, profile posts should not me deleted.

PS: I didn't post anything religious till now, on my profile

Last edited:
When it is short and sweetly mentioned not to post religious stuff why to argue on it whenmy post got deleted i was given same reason i never argued about it
Now when rapz has already given explanation still few wanna stick why why why its ok to ask why but after giving the reason why you cant just get the view of the reason ?

Every one has their own concerns and point just wanna clarify in their perspective way of understanding.... As one can understand very easily some has some difficulty and need more

I agree rapz..... But still I want a conclusion of this statement and one more nor from you from beryl
Mr arun when my religious post was deleted when i was not a modwhat reason i got that i passed on still if u r not satisfied withthe answer theni cant help you
Lastly i dont have that much energy to keep on saying same thing now n then 10 times nor do i like to waste energy if someone dont wanna understand
Thnx no more comment from me now

Mr arun when my religious post was deleted when i was not a modwhat reason i got that i passed on still if u r not satisfied withthe answer theni cant help you
Lastly i dont have that much energy to keep on saying same thing now n then 10 times nor do i like to waste energy if someone dont wanna understand
Thnx no more comment from me now
Come on berry don't say such way I just want some more and don't be rude.... Am I arguing with yo I started a thread over her which was said to be so called religious and you trashed it too. Did I blamed it nor did I said anything about partiality nope as a member of zozo... I just wanted to ask dose it gonna hurt any one and y do you consider it that way that's all

Come on berry don't say such way I just want some more and don't be rude.... Am I arguing with yo I started a thread over her which was said to be so called religious and you trashed it too. Did I blamed it nor did I said anything about partiality nope as a member of zozo... I just wanted to ask dose it gonna hurt any one and y do you consider it that way that's all
Those who made rules you must ask them i m just doing my duty
Straight forward ppl are always taken as rude
And you r not alone whose thread was deleted

Personally speaking, I'm happy to see someone finally addressed the big "elephant in the middle of the room". Thanks, @Beryl! Kudos to you for speaking up! Nothing kills chat & a forum faster than sex, politics, & religion/non-religion. Personally speaking, & in my own opinion, to which I'm afforded, I don't enjoy coming here to see people shooting for points or badges or to see who can post the most. Give me one or two posts/threads "that has some teeth to it" & I'm a happy guy. lol ᕙ(ツ)ᕗ

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so no religion ,culture ,political discussions or learning about others is is NOW not allowed in a PUBLIC forum because it offends some SNOWFLAKES wow
i must have missed the memo to the OWNERS of zozo about this new rule in the forum

i am nulling this thread and ALLOWING All and any RELIGIOUS or POLITICAL threads to be made in the right section threads under LIFESTYLE OR POLITICS see OUR forum has them

I wasn't aiming anything at anyone ,but when it come to certain discisions like what can and cnt be posted in a Public forum you need to think first ,the world today is messed up enough ,not allowing religious posts or post about the religion of a person not matter who or what comes under Racism ,not allowing some to post ,speak or say something about there belief is Racist and if some get butthurt aka the snowflakes then thats there problem ,saying its not allowed is one thing ,aying its not to be posted but only in the correct sections is another ,all i ask is if and before posts on what should or shouldn't be posted are brought to a Admin or owner ,now zeus told me you are dealing withh this so i trust you understand that users who log in will only stay if they are allowed to be comfortable with what they can post and not feel that they are gonna get jumped by "snowflakes " about what right or wrong .
we all have differents cultures ,religions ,way of speaking ,humour etc but we share the same thiing and that is RESPECT
now i know the mods here do a gret job but before taking charge least consult the whole team of zozo meaning one of the respected Owners or least a Admin
i have to take in account what i hear ,see or get passed on from bth sides of zozo ,sex chat only has a few users that come in here because others dont wanna offend with what they would normally post in sex chat (not just sexual) because well they dont wanna get abused or insulted by people who dont like it

Closing this thread, to avoid more discussion about this topic.

1. Wishing for certain festive, and religion based ceremony are allowed in WISHES section.
2. Avoid too much of religion oriented post, because it is an adult chat website, i dont want some idiot in future reporting our page due to this reason.
3. We respect all religion, so we allow you to share your wishes through separate sections, but do not spam it ON.
4. IN our adult chat we can talk about anything, we discuss a lot more than adult stuffs, chatzozo is more than an adult platform, but religion related talks should be avoided, which will offend certain people and we do not want to do it.

So lets close this topic, without no more discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.