• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Hello Everyone
Screenshot_20210311-124404~2.png

Okay fine lemme pull this out to rest of the administrators, modarator and staff members of zozo

Who all kept religious post on there status has been deleted u r not alone arun420
Your status is on forum and its rule for all not to put religious stuff

Beryl I did put thread and also status fine that u trashed my thread and am okay with it they why my status too

But still I can see Raaavanan(sorry bro not to harm you) his status it's not about religious or personal stuff beryl..... I am just asking even if status are to be deleted they why it's still there where are mine

Beryl I did put thread and also status fine that u trashed my thread and am okay with it they why my status too
I deleted statis of all who kept it dear
I m shiv bhaqt still i m not keeping any status you can put status happy shivratri but dont use image or videos please its request sorry u got hurt

I deleted statis of all who kept it dear
I m shiv bhaqt still i m not keeping any status you can put status happy shivratri but dont use image or videos please its request sorry u got hurt
That's lovely you are shiva devote too but I just need a fair complexion nothing much

I agree with you @Beryl. . . Even i hesitated before posting one pic of shiva here but i did anyway. Now that you made it clear it feels right not to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.