• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is it wrong to ask any user for sexting on wall just a once in day ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm Peck's to lovely female admins and greetings to male admins.

Ask for sexting get ban -New trend
Happened to see this thread today and about to comment but i really don't know the entire context or situation what exactly happened there.

My understanding is a guy asked a vip for sexting once or multiple times may be and he got banned.

Suppose if I logged in IC and there are 100 users with 70 male id's and 28 female id's(no idea which gender they actual are) and 2vip's, I myself will ask both of them for sexting. They have the right to say no. I may ask again and they can say no again.

But, do Mod or Admin have right to ban him for that. which i don't agree. His intention is ask them 100 times and lets see may be their opinion changes by noon or by evng. He will keep asking that's his right.

Now let me jump into vip's shoes even though he cant ping me personally he is asking for something on wall and that's irritating me so what should i do. I can block him. why do you think that option is for? Just block him and he cant even see my messages and vice versa.

From my understanding a person can only be banned if he is:
spamming even after warning.
sharing something on wall which was discussed in private.
sharing something on wall which you feel is personal to you(users).

Motto of admins, mods and pro even vip's is to create a healthy environment in zozo so that the incoming flow increases. we all know we need no publicity or adds to increase our users, mouth publicity is enough and that is how zozo is a big hit over the years.
Banning means simply restricting or rejecting a user of member of our family entering home. That is what i believe. Please do treat this as question not some complaint or report and do correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Stay safe, even thought we don't need masks while using zozo keep a sanitizer who knows what all you touch apart from keyboard and screen.

Jaihind.:)

and for the rest of ten percent people , guys we do know this is a sex chat you don't need to educate us about that , but when someone says no it's a no no ... Learn to respect other person's opinion ... that's when you are called a real human ...

thank you for your patience to read this...
and sorry if I extended this thread ..
Ppl talks a lot & we can't care all those things. We wants u to b active again, welcome back Dep :Laugh1:

Wow!! Great thread !! My mind blocks!!

You should not be banned but you should learn to sext @Vinitrough !! Any pro sex chatters who have done good research on sexting in IC wall who could help him ??!!

I agree with Chanti!! VIPs are less and male nicks are high in number, so obviously VIPs encounter these kinds of situations a lot!!

So they should first tell him politely , later warn him that I would block him and if still he don't listen, he should be blocked. They should not complain to moderator that " this pretty little boy is asking for sexting , that too on wall so politely , please ban him"

But yes, If he still spams or abuses that VIP or female nick whoever it is, Moderator will surely help!!

But When situation is in your hands and until you have knowledge of using block button, Make the best use of it!!

Warm Peck's to lovely female admins and greetings to male admins.

Ask for sexting get ban -New trend
Happened to see this thread today and about to comment but i really don't know the entire context or situation what exactly happened there.

My understanding is a guy asked a vip for sexting once or multiple times may be and he got banned.

Suppose if I logged in IC and there are 100 users with 70 male id's and 28 female id's(no idea which gender they actual are) and 2vip's, I myself will ask both of them for sexting. They have the right to say no. I may ask again and they can say no again.

But, do Mod or Admin have right to ban him for that. which i don't agree. His intention is ask them 100 times and lets see may be their opinion changes by noon or by evng. He will keep asking that's his right.

Now let me jump into vip's shoes even though he cant ping me personally he is asking for something on wall and that's irritating me so what should i do. I can block him. why do you think that option is for? Just block him and he cant even see my messages and vice versa.

From my understanding a person can only be banned if he is:
spamming even after warning.
sharing something on wall which was discussed in private.
sharing something on wall which you feel is personal to you(users).

Motto of admins, mods and pro even vip's is to create a healthy environment in zozo so that the incoming flow increases. we all know we need no publicity or adds to increase our users, mouth publicity is enough and that is how zozo is a big hit over the years.
Banning means simply restricting or rejecting a user of member of our family entering home. That is what i believe. Please do treat this as question not some complaint or report and do correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Stay safe, even thought we don't need masks while using zozo keep a sanitizer who knows what all you touch apart from keyboard and screen.

Jaihind.:)
Admin mod dont have right to ban for what just said but they do have the right to stop a messy wall which goes like no less than a spam making users distracted/annoyed/uncomfy and disrupting the peace and happy mood of wall chatters/room on whole on a broad note.

if one gonna do the same and ask 100times to same users who said no and she aready added that she don't do such and will never do and if i as mod also assured one before, that vip wall chatters and registered female wall chatters dont do sexting here in ic ,at least not this way until n unless they know u from long then some may do it secretly not like so openly making it so obvious publicly ,i would treat such as a kid and kick out and say to come back later and try something different than calling out vips and other registered female tagging their names,ids everyday and making them feel uncomfy publicly who dont give a shit to such.(deepak kirans suggestions as not to tag name of users and askin/ rephrasing is too good and mature way to consider)

Its not abt ones right here,its abt being sensible ,its abt analysing a bit 1st, and acting accordingly,and not taking sex chat or sexting for grandted on an open platform and m not sure of such human right to ask 100 times to same women everyday if she said-"no,she dont do,and she wont do ever" once .

as far as blocking is concerned ,i already said blocking is just not happening everytime,its like not working almost on daily or every next day basis for many ic users,

would like to add that banning is much more other than the three criteria mentioned above.

Motto of admins, mods and pro even vip's is to create a healthy environment thats what we r r upto and especially vips and some registered female users who r being kind to spammers and abusers and so on ,even if she gets annoyed ,she dont block them always and think they may change a bit over time if she being nice to them and thats to be appreciated.

Banning means simply restricting or rejecting a user of member of our family entering home for few hours or may be a day or two to make them realise something which may be i failed to make them understand or some users too so that they come back again here with flying colors after a short gap. Banning is not to be taken on a negative notation always.
Anyways those whom i ban they come back before their ban time gets over,they good at bypassing ban lol

Last edited:
Admin mod dont have right to ban for what just said but they do have the right to stop a messy wall which goes like no less than a spam making users distracted/annoyed/uncomfy and disrupting the peace and happy mood of wall chatters/room on whole on a broad note.

if one gonna do the same and ask 100times to same users who said no and she aready added that she don't do such and will never do and if i as mod also assured one before, that vip wall chatters and registered female wall chatters dont do sexting here in ic ,at least not this way until n unless they know u from long then some may do it secretly not like so openly making it so obvious publicly ,i would treat such as a kid and kick out and say to come back later and try something different than calling out vips and other registered female tagging their names,ids everyday and making them feel uncomfy publicly who dont give a shit to such.(deepak kirans suggestions as not to tag name of users and askin/ rephrasing is too good and mature way to consider)

Its not abt ones right here,its abt being sensible ,its abt analysing a bit 1st, and acting accordingly,and not taking sex chat or sexting for grandted on an open platform and m not sure of such human right to ask 100 times to same women everyday if she said-"no,she dont do,and she wont do ever" once .

as far as blocking is concerned ,i already said blocking is just not happening everytime,its like not working almost on daily or every next day basis for many ic users,

would like to add that banning is much more other than the three criteria mentioned above.

Motto of admins, mods and pro even vip's is to create a healthy environment thats what we r r upto and especially vips and some registered female users who r being kind to spammers and abusers and so on ,even if she gets annoyed ,she dont block them always and think they may change a bit over time if she being nice to them and thats to be appreciated.

Banning means simply restricting or rejecting a user of member of our family entering home for few hours or may be a day or two to make them realise something which may be i failed to make them understand or some users too so that they come back again here with flying colors after a short gap. Banning is not to be taken on a negative notation always.
Anyways those whom i ban they come back before their ban time gets over,they good at bypassing ban lol

Whoa whoa whoa. Shant ho jao bhai. My intention was to get a clarity on how we deal things here in chat zozo.
If you have seen my first post about how hard it is for Admins to listen to all complaints and handle things you will understand what my intention clearly.

I am not supporting the other guy who just posted or blaming admins since i don't know the entire story

Peace.

Admin/mods have every right to ban for what ever reason they see fit!!! if ya ask an they have said no move on! Dont ask *but why?* cause that is none of your buisness why he/she said no move on. VIPS aint there for your entertainment nor are they there for the insults that follow when they do say no! so yea ban there asses every time:clapping:

After all these suggestions i came to understand that every human has their own perception to see the things and yes it has to be , we are humans . Some users have to update their thoughts to understand virtual things . Its not all about sexual needs sometimes we do it as a stress relief but like i said , PERCEPTION . Mods have their rights , but there is no point if you compare every user to abuser . Some are polite like me. So the thing is , my first thread got a very good responce and i feel good to see that . Thank you to express youself on this complaint or topic whatever it is . I will come back soon with more interesting topic than it . Thank you so much !

After all these suggestions i came to understand that every human has their own perception to see the things and yes it has to be , we are humans . Some users have to update their thoughts to understand virtual things . Its not all about sexual needs sometimes we do it as a stress relief but like i said , PERCEPTION . Mods have their rights , but there is no point if you compare every user to abuser . Some are polite like me. So the thing is , my first thread got a very good responce and i feel good to see that . Thank you to express youself on this complaint or topic whatever it is . I will come back soon with more interesting topic than it . Thank you so much !
Vini m just awstruck and amazed the way u expressing or writing things up here man,m saying it on a postive note!
I see a potential awesome chatter in u!

Eagar to see u gelling up with wall chatters and getting used to if u prefer such stuff✌which i havent seen anytime;).
Welcome home!

Ha-ha bro, listen, I think your newbie here, I can understand your feelings. It's all happens with every new comers here, because we generally thik it's a sexting site and we rush on to someone stranger for that. Spend some time you will come to know more about this site. Buddy, it's takes sometime to be familiar with strangers. So have patience and wait for a right time to come.

My advice to you will be quit this site and looks for a beautiful and sensible person to spend a quality time with. Focus on real things that is more valuable and satisfying.

why to waste time here for sexting? We all know not all are real here. Mostly It's a world full of fake people's. You gonna get nothing expect scam. Ha-ha, don't mind.

It's completely your choice, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.