• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is it wrong to ask any user for sexting on wall just a once in day ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinitrough

Hello , I "personally" think ic is on wrong track ! Mods are doing their job in good way no objection they are doing best as they can to make ic peacefull for every user .
But ! Is it a out of rule to ask any user for sexting ? Everyday i ask all opposite gender users for sexting, just once ! Read my words carefully , just once! Not a 2nd time and i dont abuse or create a scene if they ignored or replied as they dont want . Plus i ask them for sexting in so nice way politely , so why did i get ban ? This is a second time .
Some users , krishna , aloknath abuse me for that reason . I dont know why did they do that because i didnt ask them . so there is no point to abuse me for asking for sexting . Ofcourse its a sex site but zozo always try to creat a healthy atmosphere in all room walls that could be appreciated by me too . But trust me , asking for sexting on sex site on wall to any user , not a crime , and not a reason to ban .
I hope you guys will look into it .
Thanks !
Vinitrough

@All autherities who have rights to resolve this complaint .

I really don't know the background of this story.

But Yes! I agree. There is no harm asking about sexting on wall. However there should definitely be a way to ask out.

At the same time one can politely deny/accept the request. Rather getting into any verbal spat.

It's always about mutual consent.

#BeMature

I will ban evrytime if caught u asking for sexting to the same vips same femalw registered users who already said no
And dont say u just ask once,u repeat it daily to the same users!and thats somthing not polite ,its called harassing a women who said no to u,pisssing them off!I have only banned u when i caught u asking the same to same vips or registered femals when they said u no at 1st place!

Hello , I "personally" think ic is on wrong track ! Mods are doing their job in good way no objection they are doing best as they can to make ic peacefull for every user .
But ! Is it a out of rule to ask any user for sexting ? Everyday i ask all opposite gender users for sexting, just once ! Read my words carefully , just once! Not a 2nd time and i dont abuse or create a scene if they ignored or replied as they dont want . Plus i ask them for sexting in so nice way politely , so why did i get ban ? This is a second time .
Some users , krishna , aloknath abuse me for that reason . I dont know why did they do that because i didnt ask them . so there is no point to abuse me for asking for sexting . Ofcourse its a sex site but zozo always try to creat a healthy atmosphere in all room walls that could be appreciated by me too . But trust me , asking for sexting on sex site on wall to any user , not a crime , and not a reason to ban .
I hope you guys will look into it .
Thanks !
Vinitrough

@All autherities who have rights to resolve this complaint .
Asking for sex chat is not a crime as its an adult site
But once asked and if the female denies why keep asking her whom so ever she is respect her opinion too
Its not compulsory to have sexchat its once choice
Dont humiliate anyone or harass
And if once u warned not to do so dont repeate it that what i would say
Thnx!

I will ban evrytime if caught u asking for sexting to the same vips same femalw registered users who already said no
And dont say u just ask once,u repeat it daily to the same users!and thats somthing not polite ,its called harassing a women who said no to u,pisssing them off!I have only banned u when i caught u asking the same to same vips or registered femals when they said u no at 1st place!
Yes i agreed that you warned me first time , thats why i appreciated you and another mod . And i didint lie , i ask for it only once in a day to every user , please read my words carefully . If they say no or ignore me , i dont ask again in that particular day , but yes another day i again ask them once .
I really dont have complaint about your job , i complaint about current tendency in ic . Every user have sexual urge on different days thats why i ask it everyday but 'only one' . And read my words pleas , very few users replied by NO , max are making random comments like , tum pagal ho kya , vini rip , etc . Additionally there are some mental creeps who dont benlong to my things they are also commenting on me and you know that . Anyways you are doing your job good , i like it . But i will keep asking all vips and female users everyday once . Bro im not abuser or fukin creep , im doing my things in decent way ,very politely . Sorry about that word 'bro' youa re moderator . Thanks

Asking for sex chat is not a crime as its an adult site
But once asked and if the female denies why keep asking her whom so ever she is respect her opinion too
Its not compulsory to have sexchat its once choice
Dont humiliate anyone or harass
And if once u warned not to do so dont repeate it that what i would say
Thnx!
Exactly the same thing im trying to say . If female denies or ignored or block i dont ask again in same day , i didnt and dont harrase or humiliate any user. I just ask for it every day , every user , only once . Sexual urge ia not regular thing humana have different emotions everyday thats why i ask about it once in a day . You can see me when i present on the wall , i dont haras or humiliate anyone and dont ask it for twice . Thanks

Exactly the same thing im trying to say . If female denies or ignored or block i dont ask again in same day , i didnt and dont harrase or humiliate any user. I just ask for it every day , every user , only once . Sexual urge ia not regular thing humana have different emotions everyday thats why i ask about it once in a day . You can see me when i present on the wall , i dont haras or humiliate anyone and dont ask it for twice . Thanks
If u not asking same day but the other inspite of knowing knowing thr choice its pure harassement and if mod got complain from those females its hos duty to take an action thats what he did

I really don't know the background of this story.

But Yes! I agree. There is no harm asking about sexting on wall. However there should definitely be a way to ask out.

At the same time one can politely deny/accept the request. Rather getting into any verbal spat.

It's always about mutual consent.

#BeMature
Yup i agreed , i think ic need some sexual awareness campaign . Verbal spat is not my thing i dont do that . Thanks for your concern .

If u not asking same day but the other inspite of knowing knowing thr choice its pure harassement and if mod got complain from those females its hos duty to take an action thats what he did
Sorry but your concern is bit under modearte , if they really found me pure harrasing why they dont block me , i dont use guest ids like others do . My motto is is clear once in a day . Anyways thanks for your concern , i personally like your way to handle things . You did a big role in ic when is was full of abusers . Thanks again , once in a day .

I have blocked you dont know about others i evendont know why have i blocked you and when
And yes i do agree some dont use block option and keep complaining
Sorry but your concern is bit under modearte , if they really found me pure harrasing why they dont block me , i dont use guest ids like others do . My motto is is clear once in a day . Anyways thanks for your concern , i personally like your way to handle things . You did a big role in ic when is was full of abusers . Thanks again , once in a day .

Users especially doesn't know the difference between sex chat site and they start using or texting bad and vulgar words shooting to the female users. Might be the female user came for sexting or for fun or any other but some users use those cheap words

Yes I agree you can ask a female for sexting once or twice that's it and if she ignores and doesn't respond or said no or blocks you, there is no reason asking the same female the next day or any other.

Instead of directly asking a female user by using her name on wall and making her discomfort, you can rephrase by asking like any female here is ready for sexting and if there is anyone they will respond to you

And may be the female user might have complained to the mod or admin that some user is irritating her asking for sexting and in that case the Mod has all rights to first warn and then ban/mute you instead of directly banning in the first instance itself

Last edited:
Users especially doesn't know the difference between sex chat site and they start using or texting bad and vulgar words shooting to the female users. Might be the female user came for sexting or for fun or any other but some users use those cheap words

Yes I agree you can ask a female for sexting once or twice that's it and if she ignores and doesn't respond or said no or blocks you, there is no reason asking the same female the next day or any other.

Instead of directly asking a female user by using her name on wall and making her discomfort, you can rephrase by asking like any female here is ready for sexting and if there is anyone they will respond to you

And may be the female user might have complained to the mod or admin that some user is irritating her asking for sexting and in that case the Mod has all rights to first warn and then ban/mute you instead of directly banning in the first instance itself
I would say you are the first person who got my point correctly . I agreed all of what you said and suggest . Thanks !

This thread is close now !
Dont waste your time on it , i will continue with some correction in my approach line . But yes once a day , everday is my motive and it wouldnt be change .

And these days theres a problm in blocking ,block just not working many of times.Anyways i got ur point that every female wall chatters(those who dont wanna do sexting with u) ,vips and registered users should block u or else u will keep asking them everyday but just once coz u r a nice guy being polite .
I also adviced u to use some good pick up lines for sexting lol ,try it,else no one would reply u ever,i wouldnt for sure if i would have been a girl! :Drunk:
Such boring texts in ladies inbox lies in number of 100's ,even some who does sexting wont do with u!
Be innovative vini, :rofl1:

And these days theres a problm in blocking ,block just not working many of times.Anyways i got ur point that every female wall chatters(those who dont wanna do sexting with u) ,vips and registered users should block u or else u will keep asking them everyday but just once coz u r a nice guy being polite .
I also adviced u to use some good pick up lines for sexting lol ,try it,else no one would reply u ever,i wouldnt for sure if i would have been a girl! :Drunk:
Such boring texts in ladies inbox lies in number of 100's ,even some who does sexting wont do with u!

You should take classes for us as how to ask innovatively, but don't demand any fees :bandid: :Laugh1:

Sure moderator i will definitely erase the sexting word in my pickup line , next time it will be like , Karogi kya lol . btw it was just fun part i didnt mean to do sexting just trying to make realise all users that this is better place than other sex sites . And trust me you are really cool moderator i have ever seen .

Day One -

Male User: Hello, interested in sexting?
Female User: No thank you.

Day Two - (Same Users)

Female User: No thank you!

Day Three - (Same Users)

Female User: I said NO!

Day Four - (Same Users)

Female User: NO! Leave me alone!

Day Five - (Same Users)

Female User: NO means NO! Reported!

Admin/Mod: *Bans You*

Now, let's clear up a few things.

I can not speak much about the Indian Chat rooms on ChatZozo as I usually only visit the Sex Chat side of ChatZozo - different rooms/different ChatZozo Staff.

There, 95% of the chatters visit only for "adult talk" & not anything sexual. There's only about 5%, mostly males, (lot of them jerks), who visit there to attempt to sext with someone or look at personal nude pictures or to post their own "dick pics" - which is disgusting enough.

In my own humble opinion, if the first few web pages of ChatZozo, (before actually getting to the "chat rooms"), were cleaned up/redone, so they didn't resemble a "Pro Cam Model Sex Site", visits by chatters would be so much better & go a lot smoother for visitors & ChatZozo Staff alike.

Now, going back to the "daily asking for sexting", even if done nicely, should not be the way for one to approach chatting with someone. If you want to enjoy the true magic of an adult chat room, trying getting to know the people there first, visit for a long period of time & become a regular there, & build "trust" with everyone. After that, & lots of patience, you will start to see the "true magic" of an adult chat room.... & maybe see some good lookin' photos & possibly see someone in a state of undress on their cam.

Please forgive me for sounding like I'm "tooting my own horn", but, I've been a regular user on ChatZozo for around 10 years or so.... I've seen many great pictures/cams of dressed & undressed chatters, I've been personally pmed by many many chatters wanting to talk, asking for help, or they've wanted to be "playful" in one fashion or another, & I've never been banned. Now, guess how many times I've "asked for or about sexting" or "posted a picture of my dick" in the main room or in a pm to someone? None! Zero! Nada! Zilch! Never! lol

In closing, one should try thinking with their head that is "above their waistline, instead of the one below it". ChatZozo is adult chat rooms where a majority of the
users come to have fun with friends, forget about the daily hassles in their lives, & not get harassed by a bunch of sexual deviants or jerks. Plus, even though the "Block Button" is an option, & lots of us have hundreds or even thousands of chatter's names in our "Block Boxes".... We shouldn't have to spend a majority of our time blocking or ignoring every knucklehead that comes into chat expecting some instant sexual gratification that they feel they are "due" because they totally believe all of ChatZozo is nothing but a "Pro Cam Model Sex Site", etc.. "Straighten up & fly right".... or get out.

Take Care,

~ Hellz ツ

Day One -

Day Two - (Same Users)

Day Three - (Same Users)

Day Four - (Same Users)

Day Five - (Same Users)

I can not speak much about the Indian Chat rooms on ChatZozo as I usually only visit the Sex Chat side of ChatZozo - different rooms/different ChatZozo Staff.

There, 95% of the chatters visit only for "adult talk" & not anything sexual. There's only about 5%, mostly males, (lot of them jerks), who visit there to attempt to sext with someone or look at personal nude pictures or to post their own "dick pics" - which is disgusting enough.

In my own humble opinion, if the first few web pages of ChatZozo, (before actually getting to the "chat rooms"), were cleaned up/redone, so they didn't resemble a "Pro Cam Model Sex Site", visits by chatters would be so much better & go a lot smoother for visitors & ChatZozo Staff alike.

Now, going back to the "daily asking for sexting", even if done nicely, should not be the way for one to approach chatting with someone. If you want to enjoy the true magic of an adult chat room, trying getting to know the people there first, visit for a long period of time & become a regular there, & build "trust" with everyone. After that, & lots of patience, you will start to see the "true magic" of an adult chat room.... & maybe see some good lookin' photos & possibly see someone in a state of undress on their cam.

Please forgive me for sounding like I'm "tooting my own horn", but, I've been a regular user on ChatZozo for around 10 years or so.... I've seen many great pictures/cams of dressed & undressed chatters, I've been personally pmed by many many chatters wanting to talk, asking for help, or they've wanted to be "playful" in one fashion or another, & I've never been banned. Now, guess how many times I've "asked for or about sexting" or "posted a picture of my dick" in the main room or in a pm to someone? None! Zero! Nada! Zilch! Never! lol

In closing, one should try thinking with their head that is "above their waistline, instead of the one below it". ChatZozo is adult chat rooms where a majority of the
users come to have fun with friends, forget about the daily hassles in their lives, & not get harassed by a bunch of sexual deviants or jerks. Plus, even though the "Block Button" is an option, & lots of us have hundreds or even thousands of chatter's names in our "Block Boxes".... We shouldn't have to spend a majority of our time blocking or ignoring every knucklehead that comes into chat expecting some instant sexual gratification that they feel they are "due" because they totally believe all of ChatZozo is nothing but a "Pro Cam Model Sex Site", etc.. "Straighten up & fly right".... or get out.

Take Care,

~ Hellz ツ
True , i will try to impliment your valuable suggestion to my virtual journey . And ofcourse will try to stop myself before day 5 cause i got ban before that lol , except my lol , i have respect for your suggestion and some encourageble eyeopening facts . Thanks !

Thanks everyone, & thanks, Vinitrough. This site may appear as a "Wham, Bam, Thank You, Mam" kind of place.... However, a majority, if not all, of the chat rooms, here at ChatZozo, (even if "Sex" is in the title), are not at all sexual in what everyone enjoys here. It's not to say that there isn't any "naughty" or even "sarcastic" postings at times.... However, lots of it is just regular speaking to one another. So, overall, if ya wanna eventually "see the magic" happen.... treat ChatZozo as if it's just a plain ole regular friendly, (non-sexual), chat website. Trust me.... eventually, this place will be more enjoyable, fulfilling, & satisfying, within time, if you're a decent, understanding, patient, & respectful, user throughout your time here & just simply stay away from the subject of sex & let "nature take its course". Good Luck!

Take Care,
~ Hellz ツ

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, & thanks, Vinitrough. This site may appear as a "Wham, Bam, Thank You, Mam" kind of place.... However, a majority, if not all, of the chat rooms, here at ChatZozo, (even if "Sex" is in the title), are not at all sexual in what everyone enjoys here. It's not to say that there isn't any "naughty" or even "sarcastic" postings at times.... However, lots of it is just regular speaking to one another. So, overall, if ya wanna eventually "see the magic" happen.... treat ChatZozo as if it's just a plain ole regular friendly, (non-sexual), chat website. Trust me.... eventually, this place will be more enjoyable, fulfilling, & satisfying, within time, if you're a decent, understanding, patient, & respectful, user throughout your time here & just simply stay away from the subject of sex & let "nature take its course". Good Luck!

Take Care,
~ Hellz ツ
Day One -

Day Two - (Same Users)

Day Three - (Same Users)

Day Four - (Same Users)

Day Five - (Same Users)

Take Care,

~ Hellz ツ
Even though I don't want to be active yet on forum , still I couldn't stop myself from appreciating these threads and the way things unveiled carefully .... It's what everyone need to know and how to see these things with more maturity...

just because zozo is sex chat site we can't just assume that everyone come here for sexting ...

Mostly 90 percentage of people who come here come because of loneliness or because who are introverts in real life feel like they want to communicate with someone...
To smile , laugh and have some lil joy that many seek with very much normal conversation and regular chitchat ...

and for the rest of ten percent people , guys we do know this is a sex chat you don't need to educate us about that , but when someone says no it's a no no ... Learn to respect other person's opinion ... that's when you are called a real human ...

thank you for your patience to read this...
and sorry if I extended this thread ..

Status
Not open for further replies.