• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are You Really Happy With Your Birth???

Are You Really Happy With Your Birth???:idea:
It just a question..dont go any more...plzz
Obviously happy to get this life and always thank God . I enjoy whatever this life has given me. Never complain. Life is to enjoy to its fullest And living in present moment. :cool:

A tough one. Difficult not because of its putative philosophical status (straining to connect ontological happenstance and eudemonia), a span which to my mind can simply never be bridged, but because the circumstances in which it is almost always asked make it a fancy way of saying, “I’m not doing so well.” We are, as Sartre described, thrust into life, whether we like it or not. We just are, until at some point we aren’t. As for happiness, that errant firefly, isn’t it better to go for fulfillment, the adventurous collection of experiences, mistakes, personal evolution?

Well said gande bache :)
U still alive? :Dull: where are u??