• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are You Really Happy With Your Birth???

yes-no.gif

Are You Really Happy With Your Birth???:idea:
It just a question..dont go any more...plzz
A tough one. Difficult not because of its putative philosophical status (straining to connect ontological happenstance and eudemonia), a span which to my mind can simply never be bridged, but because the circumstances in which it is almost always asked make it a fancy way of saying, “I’m not doing so well.” We are, as Sartre described, thrust into life, whether we like it or not. We just are, until at some point we aren’t. As for happiness, that errant firefly, isn’t it better to go for fulfillment, the adventurous collection of experiences, mistakes, personal evolution?
If we could plan, choose and live the life that we decide... then we can never be happy in life. Infact we can never be happy with our life, we have to make our life happy. That's the difference.
Well said gande bache :)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
heyyy good question again syenika, i force myself to writee something here,hehe !!!✨tnxx✨ for that actually a tough one but i will try to answer it.Am I happy with my birth? This question stirs up a whirlwind of emotions within me. It takes me back to the very essence of my existence, to the moment when I was first introduced to this vast and wondrous world.
Deep within the depths of my soul, there is an undeniable gratitude that courses through me. I am grateful for the miracle of life, for the opportunity to experience the beauty and complexity of existence
Deep within the depths of my soul, there is an undeniable gratitude that courses through me. I am grateful for the miracle of life, for the opportunity to experience the beauty and complexity of existence
But within this bittersweet nostalgia lies an unwavering determination. I embrace the challenges that life presents, for they shape and mold me into the person I am today. I strive to learn, to grow, to make a difference in the world around me.o, am I happy with my birth? Yes, I am. I am happy to have been given the chance to live, to love, and to forge my own path. I am happy to have the opportunity to connect with others, to form bonds that transcend time and space.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Life is a gift, a precious and fragile gift. And despite the inevitable hardships and heartaches, I choose to embrace it with open arms. I am happy with my birth, for it has given me the chance to explore the depths of my humanity, to leave a mark
yes, I'm eternally grateful for my birth and you're the same from every one..
tnxx for the question again, keep going sneyika ,✨good luck✨

Warm regards to the wonderful people here.
✨Mr.Maverick✨

heyyy good question again syenika, i force myself to writee something here,hehe !!!✨tnxx✨ for that actually a tough one but i will try to answer it.Am I happy with my birth? This question stirs up a whirlwind of emotions within me. It takes me back to the very essence of my existence, to the moment when I was first introduced to this vast and wondrous world.
But within this bittersweet nostalgia lies an unwavering determination. I embrace the challenges that life presents, for they shape and mold me into the person I am today. I strive to learn, to grow, to make a difference in the world around me.o, am I happy with my birth? Yes, I am. I am happy to have been given the chance to live, to love, and to forge my own path. I am happy to have the opportunity to connect with others, to form bonds that transcend time and space.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Life is a gift, a precious and fragile gift. And despite the inevitable hardships and heartaches, I choose to embrace it with open arms. I am happy with my birth, for it has given me the chance to explore the depths of my humanity, to leave a mark
yes, I'm eternally grateful for my birth and you're the same from every one..
tnxx for the question again, keep going sneyika ,✨good luck✨

Warm regards to the wonderful people here.
✨Mr.Maverick✨
Happy or not depends on us...how we take it only...
Beautiful msg ...and thankyou...:heart1: