• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are VPN users allowed here?

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening,
Are VPN users allowed here? Sometimes I am threatened by users that they will come using VPN and abuse me. Thanks to Hades who made me a room moderator and I am doing my work with full sincerity but when such users abuse in PM and then on the wall, it is a little disturbing. Can something be done about it? I log in from the laptop so I cannot even take a screenshot. Please advise.

for me guest ids should not exist they came for spam , sharing numbers , and this kinda bully ...
Only registered users . :fingercross: would be much easier

For screenshot on Laptop press Ctrl + Prtscrn
And paste in Paint
As per my observation VPN users are not allowed if they use free VPN.... site have a Add on installed which filters our such requests...
Staff can correct me if i am wrong...
Although those who have paid subscription or equivalent in VPN might bypass this and come.
In that case you can block them again.
I was a mod once for some other platform and i faced that too.
Slowly i developed habit to mute and ignore them simultaneously...
It helped me
Hope this helps you too
Thanks a lot bro. Much appreciated.

for me guest ids should not exist they came for spam , sharing numbers , and this kinda bully ...
Only registered users . :fingercross: would be much easier
I completely agree with you on this. It will also help filter out the bad users.

Well restricting guest ids may affect the chat as most of the users come to chat in guest Nick's n observe the chat environment and if they like it then they will register in the chat so we need to think twice n take decision n regarding the abusers we get those threats when we r working properly so chill n use the ignore n report option

For screenshot on Laptop press Ctrl + Prtscrn
And paste in Paint
As per my observation VPN users are not allowed if they use free VPN.... site have a Add on installed which filters our such requests...
Staff can correct me if i am wrong...
Although those who have paid subscription or equivalent in VPN might bypass this and come.
In that case you can block them again.
I was a mod once for some other platform and i faced that too.
Slowly i developed habit to mute and ignore them simultaneously...
It helped me
Hope this helps you too
When I press Ctrl + Prt Sc. Nothing happens.

Hello and good evening,
Are VPN users allowed here? Sometimes I am threatened by users that they will come using VPN and abuse me. Thanks to Hades who made me a room moderator and I am doing my work with full sincerity but when such users abuse in PM and then on the wall, it is a little disturbing. Can something be done about it? I log in from the laptop so I cannot even take a screenshot. Please advise.
Pa capture in phone if necessary!

Hello and good evening,
You can take SS in laptop also

Hello and good evening,
Even I use VPN most times to watch tamil movies using vpn and i forgot to off and went to zoozoo many times....

its not just VPN users it is alos mobile users ,moblie user ips are just as worse ,the actually ZOZO UI has vpn block for most vpn ,one is issue is vpn tracing back to moblie operateurs
all i can say @Rasputin_M is to just ignore it ,close the pm and don't react ,people like that just look for reactions ,if they know they are getting to you they will continue ,be the bigger person and congrats to being part of the team

its not just VPN users it is alos mobile users ,moblie user ips are just as worse ,the actually ZOZO UI has vpn block for most vpn ,one is issue is vpn tracing back to moblie operateurs
all i can say @Rasputin_M is to just ignore it ,close the pm and don't react ,people like that just look for reactions ,if they know they are getting to you they will continue ,be the bigger person and congrats to being part of the team
Hello and good evening,
Thank you for the sane advice. I am doing that and also thank you and HADES for making me a part of the team. It feels great and also though it is a sex chat site yet there are certain rules to be followed and I try to maintain some decorum in the room by trying to make the users follow them. :)

Hello and good evening,
Thank you for the sane advice. I am doing that and also thank you and HADES for making me a part of the team. It feels great and also though it is a sex chat site yet there are certain rules to be followed and I try to maintain some decorum in the room by trying to make the users follow them. :)
i know it can get frustrating ,annoying but you will get used to and figure out how ignore it ,myself and @Hades aswell as other team members are here to help out ,sometimes we get frustrated that we need time away ,a person can only handle so much in life and online . sometimes i'll inform my team im taking time out. if you need help or have a question don't hesitate to ask

i know it can get frustrating ,annoying but you will get used to and figure out how ignore it ,myself and @Hades aswell as other team members are here to help out ,sometimes we get frustrated that we need time away ,a person can only handle so much in life and online . sometimes i'll inform my team im taking time out. if you need help or have a question don't hesitate to ask
Hello and good evening. Much appreciated. :)