• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Aranjanam

Madhavv

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
At around one in the morning, Surya quietly came to Malli's house, and when she stepped onto the terrace, she found him standing near the edge, looking up at the moon. The festival lights were still glowing faintly across the village, but the noise had almost disappeared, leaving only the cool night breeze and the sound of their own footsteps.

couple-sitting-cliff-looking-moon-stars-are-visible_162585-4628.jpg

Surya turned when he heard her.

For a few seconds, neither of them spoke.

Malli smiled first.

“You're still awake?”

“I was waiting.”

“For me?”

He looked at her and smiled.

“Who else would I be waiting for at one in the morning?”

She tried to hide her smile and walked toward him.

“You've become very bold lately.”

“Only with you.”

Malli looked at him for a moment, then sat down. Surya sat beside her, close enough for their shoulders to almost touch.

Neither moved closer.

Neither moved away.

The silence between them felt strangely intimate.

Malli looked at the moon.

“It's beautiful tonight.”

Surya wasn't looking at the moon.

“Yes,” he said.

She turned toward him.

“You're not even looking at it.”

“I know.”

Her eyes met his.

For a moment, she understood what he meant.

She quickly looked away.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“As if you're trying to say something.”

“Maybe I am.”

“Then say it.”

Surya smiled.

“I'm afraid.”

Malli's expression softened.

“Of what?”

“Of saying something that might change the way you look at me.”

She was quiet.

Then she whispered,

“And what if I already look at you differently?”

Surya slowly turned toward her.

The distance between them suddenly felt much smaller.

“Malli…”

She looked into his eyes.

“Hmm?”

He seemed ready to say something, but stopped.

She smiled.

“See? The great writer has lost his words.”

He laughed softly.

“It's easy to write about love when you're writing about someone else.”

“And now?”

“Now you're sitting too close.”
9448c0f85972e123a5b7bb2c7e4478e6.jpg
Malli glanced at the small distance between them.

“I'm not that close.”

Surya smiled.

“You're close enough.”

The breeze moved through her hair again, and a few strands fell across her face. This time, neither of them immediately moved.

Surya slowly lifted his hand and gently moved the hair away from her eyes.

His fingers paused for a moment near her cheek.

Malli didn't pull away.

Their eyes remained locked.

The teasing smile disappeared from both their faces.

There was something different in the silence now.

Something neither of them was brave enough to name.

Malli finally whispered,

“Surya…”

“Hmm?”

“If you keep looking at me like this, I'm going to start believing your stories.”

He smiled faintly.

“Maybe you should.”

She lowered her eyes.

“And what happens in your stories when two people feel this way?”

“They stop pretending they don't.”

She looked back at him.

“And if they're scared?”

“Then they stay close until they're not.”

For a few seconds, Malli simply looked at him.

Then she slowly moved a little closer.

Her shoulder touched his.

Neither of them moved.

Surya's voice became almost a whisper.

“Are you still scared?”

Malli smiled.

“A little.”

“Of me?”

She shook her head.

“Of how I feel when I'm with you.”

Surya looked at her with a softness she had never seen before.

He wanted to say something, but before he could, he remembered what he had brought with him.

“Wait.”

He reached into his pocket.

Malli looked curious.

“What?”

“I brought something for you.”

He took out a small box and placed it in her hands.

She opened it slowly.

Her eyes widened.

Inside was a delicate gold waist chain, shining softly under the moonlight.

She looked at the chain.

Then at him.

“For me?”

Surya nodded.

“I saw it and thought of you.”

Malli carefully lifted it from the box.

For a moment, she said nothing.

Then she smiled.

“It's beautiful.”

Surya watched her.

“So are you.”

She looked at him, suddenly shy.

“Why do you always know what to say?”

“Because I've spent years writing love stories.”

Malli smiled.

“Then tell me something that isn't from one of your stories.”

Surya looked directly into her eyes.

“This isn't from a story.”

He paused.

“I've been waiting for a night like this for a long time.”

Her heart began beating faster.

She looked down at the gold chain in her hands.

Then she looked at him again.

There was a long silence.

Finally, Malli held the chain out toward him.

Her voice was barely above a whisper.

“Surya…”

He looked at her.

She smiled shyly.

“Don't just give it to me.”

She placed the chain in his hand.

Then, without breaking eye contact, she said—

“You put it on me.”

And for a moment, Surya simply stared at her.

The moonlight fell across them.

The gold chain rested between their hands.

Neither of them moved.

To be continued…
 
At around one in the morning, Surya quietly came to Malli's house, and when she stepped onto the terrace, she found him standing near the edge, looking up at the moon. The festival lights were still glowing faintly across the village, but the noise had almost disappeared, leaving only the cool night breeze and the sound of their own footsteps.

View attachment 434447

Surya turned when he heard her.

For a few seconds, neither of them spoke.

Malli smiled first.

“You're still awake?”

“I was waiting.”

“For me?”

He looked at her and smiled.

“Who else would I be waiting for at one in the morning?”

She tried to hide her smile and walked toward him.

“You've become very bold lately.”

“Only with you.”

Malli looked at him for a moment, then sat down. Surya sat beside her, close enough for their shoulders to almost touch.

Neither moved closer.

Neither moved away.

The silence between them felt strangely intimate.

Malli looked at the moon.

“It's beautiful tonight.”

Surya wasn't looking at the moon.

“Yes,” he said.

She turned toward him.

“You're not even looking at it.”

“I know.”

Her eyes met his.

For a moment, she understood what he meant.

She quickly looked away.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“As if you're trying to say something.”

“Maybe I am.”

“Then say it.”

Surya smiled.

“I'm afraid.”

Malli's expression softened.

“Of what?”

“Of saying something that might change the way you look at me.”

She was quiet.

Then she whispered,

“And what if I already look at you differently?”

Surya slowly turned toward her.

The distance between them suddenly felt much smaller.

“Malli…”

She looked into his eyes.

“Hmm?”

He seemed ready to say something, but stopped.

She smiled.

“See? The great writer has lost his words.”

He laughed softly.

“It's easy to write about love when you're writing about someone else.”

“And now?”

“Now you're sitting too close.”
View attachment 434448
Malli glanced at the small distance between them.

“I'm not that close.”

Surya smiled.

“You're close enough.”

The breeze moved through her hair again, and a few strands fell across her face. This time, neither of them immediately moved.

Surya slowly lifted his hand and gently moved the hair away from her eyes.

His fingers paused for a moment near her cheek.

Malli didn't pull away.

Their eyes remained locked.

The teasing smile disappeared from both their faces.

There was something different in the silence now.

Something neither of them was brave enough to name.

Malli finally whispered,

“Surya…”

“Hmm?”

“If you keep looking at me like this, I'm going to start believing your stories.”

He smiled faintly.

“Maybe you should.”

She lowered her eyes.

“And what happens in your stories when two people feel this way?”

“They stop pretending they don't.”

She looked back at him.

“And if they're scared?”

“Then they stay close until they're not.”

For a few seconds, Malli simply looked at him.

Then she slowly moved a little closer.

Her shoulder touched his.

Neither of them moved.

Surya's voice became almost a whisper.

“Are you still scared?”

Malli smiled.

“A little.”

“Of me?”

She shook her head.

“Of how I feel when I'm with you.”

Surya looked at her with a softness she had never seen before.

He wanted to say something, but before he could, he remembered what he had brought with him.

“Wait.”

He reached into his pocket.

Malli looked curious.

“What?”

“I brought something for you.”

He took out a small box and placed it in her hands.

She opened it slowly.

Her eyes widened.

Inside was a delicate gold waist chain, shining softly under the moonlight.

She looked at the chain.

Then at him.

“For me?”

Surya nodded.

“I saw it and thought of you.”

Malli carefully lifted it from the box.

For a moment, she said nothing.

Then she smiled.

“It's beautiful.”

Surya watched her.

“So are you.”

She looked at him, suddenly shy.

“Why do you always know what to say?”

“Because I've spent years writing love stories.”

Malli smiled.

“Then tell me something that isn't from one of your stories.”

Surya looked directly into her eyes.

“This isn't from a story.”

He paused.

“I've been waiting for a night like this for a long time.”

Her heart began beating faster.

She looked down at the gold chain in her hands.

Then she looked at him again.

There was a long silence.

Finally, Malli held the chain out toward him.

Her voice was barely above a whisper.

“Surya…”

He looked at her.

She smiled shyly.

“Don't just give it to me.”

She placed the chain in his hand.

Then, without breaking eye contact, she said—

“You put it on me.”

And for a moment, Surya simply stared at her.

The moonlight fell across them.

The gold chain rested between their hands.

Neither of them moved.

To be continued…
This is beautifully written. You didn't rush anything — the silence, the breeze, the way they talk in half-sentences... it feels so real. That last line "Then they stay close until they're not" just stayed with me. Waiting for the next part, Surya & Malli deserve a continuation. ❤️
 
This is beautifully written. You didn't rush anything — the silence, the breeze, the way they talk in half-sentences... it feels so real. That last line "Then they stay close until they're not" just stayed with me. Waiting for the next part, Surya & Malli deserve a continuation. ❤️
Actually eth athile oru portion mathram an story ezhuthan annel kore ind ivar kand muttunne okke and nxt part will be.........:blush:
 
I started reading this thinking I would finish it in two minutes But then I realised it was much longer than I expected .....

:inlove:

❤️It was a nice story and now I am curious to know what happens next ?
 
At around one in the morning, Surya quietly came to Malli's house, and when she stepped onto the terrace, she found him standing near the edge, looking up at the moon. The festival lights were still glowing faintly across the village, but the noise had almost disappeared, leaving only the cool night breeze and the sound of their own footsteps.

View attachment 434447

Surya turned when he heard her.

For a few seconds, neither of them spoke.

Malli smiled first.

“You're still awake?”

“I was waiting.”

“For me?”

He looked at her and smiled.

“Who else would I be waiting for at one in the morning?”

She tried to hide her smile and walked toward him.

“You've become very bold lately.”

“Only with you.”

Malli looked at him for a moment, then sat down. Surya sat beside her, close enough for their shoulders to almost touch.

Neither moved closer.

Neither moved away.

The silence between them felt strangely intimate.

Malli looked at the moon.

“It's beautiful tonight.”

Surya wasn't looking at the moon.

“Yes,” he said.

She turned toward him.

“You're not even looking at it.”

“I know.”

Her eyes met his.

For a moment, she understood what he meant.

She quickly looked away.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“As if you're trying to say something.”

“Maybe I am.”

“Then say it.”

Surya smiled.

“I'm afraid.”

Malli's expression softened.

“Of what?”

“Of saying something that might change the way you look at me.”

She was quiet.

Then she whispered,

“And what if I already look at you differently?”

Surya slowly turned toward her.

The distance between them suddenly felt much smaller.

“Malli…”

She looked into his eyes.

“Hmm?”

He seemed ready to say something, but stopped.

She smiled.

“See? The great writer has lost his words.”

He laughed softly.

“It's easy to write about love when you're writing about someone else.”

“And now?”

“Now you're sitting too close.”
View attachment 434448
Malli glanced at the small distance between them.

“I'm not that close.”

Surya smiled.

“You're close enough.”

The breeze moved through her hair again, and a few strands fell across her face. This time, neither of them immediately moved.

Surya slowly lifted his hand and gently moved the hair away from her eyes.

His fingers paused for a moment near her cheek.

Malli didn't pull away.

Their eyes remained locked.

The teasing smile disappeared from both their faces.

There was something different in the silence now.

Something neither of them was brave enough to name.

Malli finally whispered,

“Surya…”

“Hmm?”

“If you keep looking at me like this, I'm going to start believing your stories.”

He smiled faintly.

“Maybe you should.”

She lowered her eyes.

“And what happens in your stories when two people feel this way?”

“They stop pretending they don't.”

She looked back at him.

“And if they're scared?”

“Then they stay close until they're not.”

For a few seconds, Malli simply looked at him.

Then she slowly moved a little closer.

Her shoulder touched his.

Neither of them moved.

Surya's voice became almost a whisper.

“Are you still scared?”

Malli smiled.

“A little.”

“Of me?”

She shook her head.

“Of how I feel when I'm with you.”

Surya looked at her with a softness she had never seen before.

He wanted to say something, but before he could, he remembered what he had brought with him.

“Wait.”

He reached into his pocket.

Malli looked curious.

“What?”

“I brought something for you.”

He took out a small box and placed it in her hands.

She opened it slowly.

Her eyes widened.

Inside was a delicate gold waist chain, shining softly under the moonlight.

She looked at the chain.

Then at him.

“For me?”

Surya nodded.

“I saw it and thought of you.”

Malli carefully lifted it from the box.

For a moment, she said nothing.

Then she smiled.

“It's beautiful.”

Surya watched her.

“So are you.”

She looked at him, suddenly shy.

“Why do you always know what to say?”

“Because I've spent years writing love stories.”

Malli smiled.

“Then tell me something that isn't from one of your stories.”

Surya looked directly into her eyes.

“This isn't from a story.”

He paused.

“I've been waiting for a night like this for a long time.”

Her heart began beating faster.

She looked down at the gold chain in her hands.

Then she looked at him again.

There was a long silence.

Finally, Malli held the chain out toward him.

Her voice was barely above a whisper.

“Surya…”

He looked at her.

She smiled shyly.

“Don't just give it to me.”

She placed the chain in his hand.

Then, without breaking eye contact, she said—

“You put it on me.”

And for a moment, Surya simply stared at her.

The moonlight fell across them.

The gold chain rested between their hands.

Neither of them moved.

To be continued…
:heart1:
 
At around one in the morning, Surya quietly came to Malli's house, and when she stepped onto the terrace, she found him standing near the edge, looking up at the moon. The festival lights were still glowing faintly across the village, but the noise had almost disappeared, leaving only the cool night breeze and the sound of their own footsteps.

View attachment 434447

Surya turned when he heard her.

For a few seconds, neither of them spoke.

Malli smiled first.

“You're still awake?”

“I was waiting.”

“For me?”

He looked at her and smiled.

“Who else would I be waiting for at one in the morning?”

She tried to hide her smile and walked toward him.

“You've become very bold lately.”

“Only with you.”

Malli looked at him for a moment, then sat down. Surya sat beside her, close enough for their shoulders to almost touch.

Neither moved closer.

Neither moved away.

The silence between them felt strangely intimate.

Malli looked at the moon.

“It's beautiful tonight.”

Surya wasn't looking at the moon.

“Yes,” he said.

She turned toward him.

“You're not even looking at it.”

“I know.”

Her eyes met his.

For a moment, she understood what he meant.

She quickly looked away.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“As if you're trying to say something.”

“Maybe I am.”

“Then say it.”

Surya smiled.

“I'm afraid.”

Malli's expression softened.

“Of what?”

“Of saying something that might change the way you look at me.”

She was quiet.

Then she whispered,

“And what if I already look at you differently?”

Surya slowly turned toward her.

The distance between them suddenly felt much smaller.

“Malli…”

She looked into his eyes.

“Hmm?”

He seemed ready to say something, but stopped.

She smiled.

“See? The great writer has lost his words.”

He laughed softly.

“It's easy to write about love when you're writing about someone else.”

“And now?”

“Now you're sitting too close.”
View attachment 434448
Malli glanced at the small distance between them.

“I'm not that close.”

Surya smiled.

“You're close enough.”

The breeze moved through her hair again, and a few strands fell across her face. This time, neither of them immediately moved.

Surya slowly lifted his hand and gently moved the hair away from her eyes.

His fingers paused for a moment near her cheek.

Malli didn't pull away.

Their eyes remained locked.

The teasing smile disappeared from both their faces.

There was something different in the silence now.

Something neither of them was brave enough to name.

Malli finally whispered,

“Surya…”

“Hmm?”

“If you keep looking at me like this, I'm going to start believing your stories.”

He smiled faintly.

“Maybe you should.”

She lowered her eyes.

“And what happens in your stories when two people feel this way?”

“They stop pretending they don't.”

She looked back at him.

“And if they're scared?”

“Then they stay close until they're not.”

For a few seconds, Malli simply looked at him.

Then she slowly moved a little closer.

Her shoulder touched his.

Neither of them moved.

Surya's voice became almost a whisper.

“Are you still scared?”

Malli smiled.

“A little.”

“Of me?”

She shook her head.

“Of how I feel when I'm with you.”

Surya looked at her with a softness she had never seen before.

He wanted to say something, but before he could, he remembered what he had brought with him.

“Wait.”

He reached into his pocket.

Malli looked curious.

“What?”

“I brought something for you.”

He took out a small box and placed it in her hands.

She opened it slowly.

Her eyes widened.

Inside was a delicate gold waist chain, shining softly under the moonlight.

She looked at the chain.

Then at him.

“For me?”

Surya nodded.

“I saw it and thought of you.”

Malli carefully lifted it from the box.

For a moment, she said nothing.

Then she smiled.

“It's beautiful.”

Surya watched her.

“So are you.”

She looked at him, suddenly shy.

“Why do you always know what to say?”

“Because I've spent years writing love stories.”

Malli smiled.

“Then tell me something that isn't from one of your stories.”

Surya looked directly into her eyes.

“This isn't from a story.”

He paused.

“I've been waiting for a night like this for a long time.”

Her heart began beating faster.

She looked down at the gold chain in her hands.

Then she looked at him again.

There was a long silence.

Finally, Malli held the chain out toward him.

Her voice was barely above a whisper.

“Surya…”

He looked at her.

She smiled shyly.

“Don't just give it to me.”

She placed the chain in his hand.

Then, without breaking eye contact, she said—

“You put it on me.”

And for a moment, Surya simply stared at her.

The moonlight fell across them.

The gold chain rested between their hands.

Neither of them moved.

To be continued…
Melting.. So nice...
 
Such a sweet part Maddy❤️...
Surya and Malli's chemistry is nyc.... especially those lil teasing conversations and the unspoken feelings btwn them.
The whole terrace scene felt so natural and warm…oru nalla feel undayirunnu while reading.
And that waist chain part at the end..... Eeeeeeeee...... that was cute!
Waiting to see what happens next.
 
Top