Avissssssss
Favoured Frenzy
Neenga Tamil la sokkirukanuEan iruka koodathu ... Take right nu sonna left edukura aal irukum pothu
....Neenga Tamil la sokkirukanuEan iruka koodathu ... Take right nu sonna left edukura aal irukum pothu
....Seri ipo naan left aguren ,good night daNeenga Tamil la sokkirukanu....
Using science to get extra affection is pure genius—time to patent the trick!View attachment 434207
One little touch, and the tension starts to fade.
One playful squeeze, and suddenly the mood has changed.
Maybe romance really does have its own therapy.
Or maybe we’ve just discovered the cutest excuse for affection.
Science or excuse? You decide.![]()
Good oneDear brother, if I even try, I will be seen in the hospital.![]()
Its a shock therapy i guess.
View attachment 434485
yeahhhh... You successfully activated neurotransmitter flood...for a whileePatent pending… but I’m accepting applications for experimental subjectsUsing science to get extra affection is pure genius—time to patent the trick!
