• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Any tips for a 4 hours virtual date?

Lol..... so I m late to give you ideas.... no issue.... 20 mins more....
And just Yes & No Wont work. I want to listen to the full episode of this interesting story... :smoking:
:wait: :giggle:

mmm..... interesting so for your Next #Upcoming 4 hrs Venture Lemme give u some suggestion.....
talk.... say jokes.... also say : "let me tell you It is just a 4 hrs science experiment"...... just joking:giggle:

you just present your true emotions..... that's all... bitter truth is always better than fake smiles.... and for time... if its going worst as of now then the best one always comes soon..... have patience

Good Wishes to You from me....
Lol sweetie.. don't wait, he never tells what happened on the date

Lol..... so I m late to give you ideas.... no issue.... 20 mins more....
And just Yes & No Wont work. I want to listen to the full episode of this interesting story... :smoking:
:wait: :giggle:

mmm..... interesting so for your Next #Upcoming 4 hrs Venture Lemme give u some suggestion.....
talk.... say jokes.... also say : "let me tell you It is just a 4 hrs science experiment"...... just joking:giggle:

you just present your true emotions..... that's all... bitter truth is always better than fake smiles.... and for time... if its going worst as of now then the best one always comes soon..... have patience

Good Wishes to You from me....
Why jus to listen, when you can experience it