• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Any tips for a 4 hours virtual date?

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
And again' with some unexpected ways, I happened to stumble upon this person (don't ask who, yea she's on zozo) happened to like each other a bit.

Considering the circumstances aren't in our favor, we'd like to have our best of what's little is left, yea it sound's a bit cliché but who knows what this bloody time does.

We happen to meet some at the wrong time, and meet some at the right time and I fucking happened to meet her at the worst and still the best.

Bringing you to the virtual reality, coz its not a made up thread date starts by 8 PM today and ends at 12 AM.

Lemme get rolling with some "Fault in our starts" or Nicks !

Cheers !

And again' with some unexpected ways, I happened to stumble upon this person (don't ask who, yea she's on zozo) happened to like each other a bit.

Considering the circumstances aren't in our favor, we'd like to have our best of what's little is left, yea it sound's a bit cliché but who knows what this bloody time does.

We happen to meet some at the wrong time, and meet some at the right time and I fucking happened to meet her at the worst and still the best.

Bringing you to the virtual reality, coz its not a made up thread date starts by 8 PM today and ends at 12 AM.

Cheers !
Lol!
Now lemme ask something
What will you do
if you meet someone so 'niceeeee'
On a day
And the very next day you want to leave From the place you met
That 'niceeee' one

Lol!
Now lemme ask something
What will you do
if you meet someone so 'niceeeee'
On a day
And the very next day you want to leave From the place you met
That 'niceeee' one
I don't have fkn Idea tbh, the least I can do is make her smile, hold her in my arms keep her safe !

Cheers !
If u wanna date wid ur imagination gurl I'll suggest imagine wotever u want :giggle:

Cheers !
Oh my sweet little brother...how many times i have to play this song here

Check this link ..our dearest @Kamini translated for u

Listen to this and come lets have coffee:blessing:

Oh my sweet little brother...how many times i have to play this song here

Check this link ..our dearest @Kamini translated for u

Listen to this and come lets have coffee:blessing:
I'm on a zozo date, Will meet you after 12 AM :p

I'm on a zozo date, Will meet you after 12 AM :p
Lol..... so I m late to give you ideas.... no issue.... 20 mins more....
And just Yes & No Wont work. I want to listen to the full episode of this interesting story... :smoking:
:wait: :giggle:

Cheers !
mmm..... interesting so for your Next #Upcoming 4 hrs Venture Lemme give u some suggestion.....
talk.... say jokes.... also say : "let me tell you It is just a 4 hrs science experiment"...... just joking:giggle:

you just present your true emotions..... that's all... bitter truth is always better than fake smiles.... and for time... if its going worst as of now then the best one always comes soon..... have patience

Good Wishes to You from me....

Last edited: