• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Annoying messages!!!

Nowadays I get this message "1.why posting so many gifs? 2. You must be getting all the girls over here. 3. I don't like this why are you posting it."

If I got all the girls over here why would I post gifs on the wall instead of their pm:Cwl:
Now me posting gifs=== me being bored...just wanted to have some convo with people...

And If you don't like the things I post, why open it :emo:
When I put gifts, guys pm to my friends does that girl sext , how to lure her etc :Cwl:

What is the most annoying message u have received in zozo????

For me ...its people asking me to recommend for pro badge to admin lol:Cwl:
having you message me recommending people for PRO badge. :think1::hitthewall:

Most Annoying :
1) when your friends come in random guest ID's and plays you like duck :angry:

2) Questions like " Nee Gupthan alle" ? " or " Are you Thambran " :hitthewall:
Sad thing is that the same people ask it over ad over again.

Getting dms of guys ,yes not gays but guys thinking I am girl . Asking me , baby , lets have sex. Dont know its my pfp of girl licking lollipop or what , stupid thinks I am a girl.
As soon as I notice tick on my pm , with heavy heart excitedly I run to check whether its some known beautiful girl's pm or what but to my bad luck its of course sometime of girls but guests and I know they are having dicks behind their skirt. :cry1::cool:

Few Badge holder put gif in main and taking that advantage to express or impress the room Haha . Athu konjam burn aagum .

Apart from that , i never let anything to annoy me , i simply ignore what i won't like .. ;)