• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Annoying messages!!!

What is the most annoying message u have received in zozo????

For me ...its people asking me to recommend for pro badge to admin lol:Cwl:
Nowadays I get this message "1.why posting so many gifs? 2. You must be getting all the girls over here. 3. I don't like this why are you posting it."

If I got all the girls over here why would I post gifs on the wall instead of their pm:Cwl:
Now me posting gifs=== me being bored...just wanted to have some convo with people...

And If you don't like the things I post, why open it :emo:

Nowadays I get this message "1.why posting so many gifs? 2. You must be getting all the girls over here. 3. I don't like this why are you posting it."

If I got all the girls over here why would I post gifs on the wall instead of their pm:Cwl:
Now me posting gifs=== me being bored...just wanted to have some convo with people...

:Cwl:

Sed aakki

Males On Cam: (every once in a great while) "Hi, do you like what you see?"

Me: "Hi, not
particularly, I'm just doing my job & quickly checking cams. lol"

:hitthewall:

- Universal Moderator - Sex Chat Side ツ