• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative ANNACHI

Mississippi

Free Flowing River
PINEAPPLES

BENEFITS

A GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN C WITH USEFUL AMOUNTS OF VITAMIN B6, FOLATE,THISMINE,IRON,AND MANGANESE.

DRAWBACKS

MAY CAUSE DERMATITIS IN INDIVIFUALS SENSITIVE TO BROMELAIN, AN ENZYME IN PINEAPPLE JUICE

Properties

Fresh pineapple contains bromelain,an enzyme that is similar to the papin in papayas that dissolves proteins.
Pineapple is a good source of ferulic acid,a plant chemical that helps to prevent the formation of cancer causing substances. May also reduce blood clots,which may lower risk of heart attack and stroke.1594267747417299609174408508328.jpg

PINEAPPLES

BENEFITS

A GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN C WITH USEFUL AMOUNTS OF VITAMIN B6, FOLATE,THISMINE,IRON,AND MANGANESE.

DRAWBACKS

MAY CAUSE DERMATITIS IN INDIVIFUALS SENSITIVE TO BROMELAIN, AN ENZYME IN PINEAPPLE JUICE

Properties

Fresh pineapple contains bromelain,an enzyme that is similar to the papin in papayas that dissolves proteins.
Pineapple is a good source of ferulic acid,a plant chemical that helps to prevent the formation of cancer causing substances. May also reduce blood clots,which may lower risk of heart attack and stroke.View attachment 8242
Lol.. Im Watching ths thread while eating pineapple

I think this fruit is very imp for my health bcz I have b complex deficiency :cry1: due to this am struggling mouth ulcer:(