• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Anarchy in the Hindi room and not the beta version

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening ,
The Hindi room is in a total state of anarchy. Inspite of the mods being there and repeated complaints no action has been taken . One user was blatantly spamming and even after complaint to the mod he denied it . It was all on the wall yet the mod was more busy in his personal activities. How can you allow such mods to have the power to be one when they don't heed to the real issues.

Ohh so a mod dealing with a personal issue like taking a piss ,a phone call ,being absent from the screen to maybe eat isnt a REAL issue , having to deal with the chat that has the option for users to block and report when mods and admins are busy is provided ,how do you know they were doing something personal and that they weren't dealing with a problem already ? that's right i forgot it just easier to blame the mods for your lack of common sense and Disabilty to wipe your own asses ,just Exactly were does it say we have to inform you of what we are doing and be at your service 24/7

Ohh so a mod dealing with a personal issue like taking a piss ,a phone call ,being absent from the screen to maybe eat isnt a REAL issue , having to deal with the chat that has the option for users to block and report when mods and admins are busy is provided ,how do you know they were doing something personal and that they weren't dealing with a problem already ? that's right i forgot it just easier to blame the mods for your lack of common sense and Disabilty to wipe your own asses ,just Exactly were does it say we have to inform you of what we are doing and be at your service 24/7
Hello and good evening Ms. ,
I was not trying to make a personal attack. I was just reporting what I saw and even after repeated complaints about a spammer I was told it's okay. Hence my concern. If this is your way of interpreting my complaint I apologize for that. I have no personal grudge against any user or any mod for that matter. I just go there to kill my time and chill. I was just trying to highlight a problem of that room. I won't do that in the near future . Also there were 4 mods last night in the room, 2 uni mods and 2 room mods. It might be a major coincidence that all of them were busy on their personal time. I absolutely respect the fact that all the mods are doing this as a volunteer without any monetary compensation. But I guess when the room get's like this I do tend to take it to heart . That being said I will not in future report any issues with the room. As it is I prefer staying in the beta chat as it's much peaceful there. Anyways thank you for your reply. Have a great day , a great evening and a very pleasant night as well Ms. :)