• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

AI Ate it

I used to make mistakes when I write
And laugh about it
I used to make mistakes
And my friend laughed about it before correcting it
I used to like making mistakes
Because it was normal
Because it felt like myself
I used to make mistakes
And own it
Nothing felt wrong
My beautiful mistakes were replaced by the perfect "AI"
Now I have no flaws
I have no errors
No mistakes to be laughed about
No simpler words that even a child could comprehend
No punctuation, because I didn't care
Has "AI" replaced my OG self?
It ate and left no crumbs
I don't use AI in my writings.. that will steal my intelligence of imagination if I give my input.. surely no one thinks in the same way thru same words. Preserve the uniqueness, individuality... Your inputs are strengthening up the AI.. don't lose your uniqueness to AI..
 
I don't use AI in my writings.. that will steal my intelligence of imagination if I give my input.. surely no one thinks in the same way thru same words. Preserve the uniqueness, individuality... Your inputs are strengthening up the AI.. don't lose your uniqueness to AI..
I too feel the same. Sometimes I feeli like AI is limited when it comes to expressing what I really feel. It lacks soul.
 
I used to make mistakes when I write
And laugh about it
I used to make mistakes
And my friend laughed about it before correcting it
I used to like making mistakes
Because it was normal
Because it felt like myself
I used to make mistakes
And own it
Nothing felt wrong
My beautiful mistakes were replaced by the perfect "AI"
Now I have no flaws
I have no errors
No mistakes to be laughed about
No simpler words that even a child could comprehend
No punctuation, because I didn't care
Has "AI" replaced my OG self?
It ate and left no crumbs
The line 'It ate and left no crumbs' is pure genius. Embracing our imperfections is way better than digital perfection. "
 
I used to make mistakes when I write
And laugh about it
I used to make mistakes
And my friend laughed about it before correcting it
I used to like making mistakes
Because it was normal
Because it felt like myself
I used to make mistakes
And own it
Nothing felt wrong
My beautiful mistakes were replaced by the perfect "AI"
Now I have no flaws
I have no errors
No mistakes to be laughed about
No simpler words that even a child could comprehend
No punctuation, because I didn't care
Has "AI" replaced my OG self?
It ate and left no crumbs
In the crowd of perfect words, perhaps we are losing our own raw, authentic emotions.
 
I used to make mistakes when I write
And laugh about it
I used to make mistakes
And my friend laughed about it before correcting it
I used to like making mistakes
Because it was normal
Because it felt like myself
I used to make mistakes
And own it
Nothing felt wrong
My beautiful mistakes were replaced by the perfect "AI"
Now I have no flaws
I have no errors
No mistakes to be laughed about
No simpler words that even a child could comprehend
No punctuation, because I didn't care
Has "AI" replaced my OG self?
It ate and left no crumbs

Long back I used to write notes in my phone. End of the day. I will just write those notes in my diary.

I will write everything about her. From the moment she entered office. Till the time she leaves I note everything. Actually am not good in english. But I will write atleast what comes in my mind. Even if I read today. It will gives good memories. Because those words were picked and written by me.

Now after AI comes. I don't have habit of writing personal diary. Even for a simple status am using AI. Sometimes I miss real me because of the AI.
 
Long back I used to write notes in my phone. End of the day. I will just write those notes in my diary.

I will write everything about her. From the moment she entered office. Till the time she leaves I note everything. Actually am not good in english. But I will write atleast what comes in my mind. Even if I read today. It will gives good memories. Because those words were picked and written by me.

Now after AI comes. I don't have habit of writing personal diary. Even for a simple status am using AI. Sometimes I miss real me because of the AI.
I think out of all the comments yours stole the show. Because this is what I also meant. We think making mistakes will make us look little, AI came as a helping hand and now it fully took over my hand and my brain.
 
Top