• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Advanced happy birthday bangariii

:heart1::heart1:Wishing you a birthday blessed with love, laughter, and of course, good food.:heart1:may the year ahead bring everything you've been working toward! Happy birthday!

:heart1:To my forever young friend, may He continue to bless you with flawless skin!The lord blessed me when our paths crossed. Thank you for being the best friend a person could ask for!

:heart1:you and I were a match only He could make. I'm forever grateful and wish you all of the blessings a life can bring!
:heart1:Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know! May your birthday be filled with joy, love, and laughter, and may your heart be overflowing with happiness throughout the coming year.

:heart1:On your birthday, I pray that God blesses you with all the good things in life―health, wealth, happiness, and success. May your dreams come true and may you achieve all that you set out to do.

:heart1:Happy birthday to someone who is not just a friend, you continue to others with your kindness, generosity, and positive outlook on life.

sorry nak nidrostundiii I wish nene neek first cheyali ani anduke advance ga wish chesa.... Once again happy born day chembu @ReddyGari ammai loves a lot.................. Stay blessed bangariiiiiiiiiiiiii
Actually chala sepu nen chadhuthundaga chala ardham ayindhi kani okati ardham kaledhu niku nak madhyala he ani pettav evara ani 5 times chaining oh I realized appudu that is God a :rofl1::holiday: .....chala baga rasav thachuuuuu chooooo much kaishavi admin madam garu ......lub u ......mi chu u:whistle::heart1:
Screenshot_20231119-151957_Snapchat.jpg
Reels chedham haha
Ivvani neeke @ReddyGari ammai baga tinesi nidra poo.... Good night bangariiiView attachment 188877View attachment 188878
Awwwwwwwwwwww one day lo fut nene jaha

Happy Birthday @ReddyGari ammai

:blessing::blessing::blessing::heart1::hearteyes:

View attachment 188862

ఓ మా చిన్నారి పొన్నరి రాధ
ఓ మా అల్లరి తింగరి రాధ
ఓ మా నవ్వుల అమ్మాయి రాధ
ఓ మా చెంబు అమ్మాయి రాధ

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

View attachment 188864

ఎదో ఎదో కవిత్వం రాయాలి అనుకున్న అమ్మాయి
కానీ నేను కవిత్రి నీ కాను గా అమ్మాయి రాధ
రాయాలి అంటే కవిత్వం కానీ రాదు
రాయకపోతే నువ్వు నన్ను చెంబు తో కొడతవ్
అందుకే ఎదో ఎదో ఇలా ఇలా
రసేస్తున్న తప్పులు ఉంటే క్షమించు రాధ
అసలు అంతా తప్పే అనుకుంటే మళ్ళీ క్షమించు

:Dtm::Dtm::Dtm::Dtm::shake:

నన్ను కొట్టకు చెంబుతో చెంబు అమ్మాయి

తింగరి అమ్మాయి ఓయ్ రెడ్డిగారి అమ్మాయి

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::heystop::shake:

View attachment 188865

జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు బంగారి :blessing::hearteyes:
Awwwwwwwwwwww chooooo butipul chooo elegant just looking like a wow thanchu chooo much anuuuuuu:heart1:

Happy Birthday @ReddyGari ammai

:blessing::blessing::blessing::heart1::hearteyes:

View attachment 188862

ఓ మా చిన్నారి పొన్నరి రాధ
ఓ మా అల్లరి తింగరి రాధ
ఓ మా నవ్వుల అమ్మాయి రాధ
ఓ మా చెంబు అమ్మాయి రాధ

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

View attachment 188864

ఎదో ఎదో కవిత్వం రాయాలి అనుకున్న అమ్మాయి
కానీ నేను కవిత్రి నీ కాను గా అమ్మాయి రాధ
రాయాలి అంటే కవిత్వం కానీ రాదు