• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Advanced happy birthday bangariii

View attachment 188644
✨Many more happy returns of the day❤ sisy
@ReddyGari ammai
:fest: :fest: :fest: :fest: :fest:

View attachment 188645View attachment 188646View attachment 188647
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:
View attachment 188651
✨Your a such a lovable soul❤
eppudu dull ga unna nannu adige first person mire...
once again many more happy returns of the day sisy:fest::heart1::hearteyes:
@ReddyGari ammai

:heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
View attachment 188648
✨Enjoy your day:hearteyes:
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:
Awwwwwwwwwwww thachuu chooo much.......chellì na birthday repu ra sorry nen confuse chesa ninnu ayna m kadhu le daily na birthday ne awwwwwwwwwwww Cake chala tasty ga undhi and rep andhairiki nakavalsina gifts enti ani adugutha ivandi lekapothe chembu thetha:heart1::rock::rock::giggle:2bb3a8ba3d05ece11d392aa67c1fbf92.gif

:heart1::heart1:Wishing you a birthday blessed with love, laughter, and of course, good food.:heart1:may the year ahead bring everything you've been working toward! Happy birthday!

:heart1:To my forever young friend, may He continue to bless you with flawless skin!The lord blessed me when our paths crossed. Thank you for being the best friend a person could ask for!

:heart1:you and I were a match only He could make. I'm forever grateful and wish you all of the blessings a life can bring!
:heart1:Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know! May your birthday be filled with joy, love, and laughter, and may your heart be overflowing with happiness throughout the coming year.

:heart1:On your birthday, I pray that God blesses you with all the good things in life―health, wealth, happiness, and success. May your dreams come true and may you achieve all that you set out to do.

:heart1:Happy birthday to someone who is not just a friend, you continue to others with your kindness, generosity, and positive outlook on life.

sorry nak nidrostundiii I wish nene neek first cheyali ani anduke advance ga wish chesa.... Once again happy born day chembu @ReddyGari ammai loves a lot.................. Stay blessed bangariiiiiiiiiiiiii

Happy Birthday @ReddyGari ammai

:blessing::blessing::blessing::heart1::hearteyes:

Picsart_23-12-24_21-20-53-700.jpg

ఓ మా చిన్నారి పొన్నరి రాధ
ఓ మా అల్లరి తింగరి రాధ
ఓ మా నవ్వుల అమ్మాయి రాధ
ఓ మా చెంబు అమ్మాయి రాధ

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Picsart_23-12-24_21-11-27-012.jpg

ఎదో ఎదో కవిత్వం రాయాలి అనుకున్న అమ్మాయి
కానీ నేను కవిత్రి నీ కాను గా అమ్మాయి రాధ
రాయాలి అంటే కవిత్వం కానీ రాదు