• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Access to MODS AND ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyam

Delicate Leo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
It will be helpful, if there is an option for Ladybugs, vips, pros, to send a request msgs to available admins or mods, when they got mute. And admins and mods can check the issues and decide whether to un mute or not, maybe that will be really helpfull, as they wont need to wait for..

The words makes it complicated no issues learn from mistakes. Whoever it is its wrong let it be

It will be helpful, if there is an option for Ladybugs, vips, pros, to send a request msgs to available admins or mods, when they got mute. And admins and mods can check the issues and decide whether to un mute or not, maybe that will be really helpfull, as they wont need to wait for..
I think we can request the Chat Admins and Mods in the forum through conversation feature.

Last edited:
only for pro vip and lady bugs?? others also users like u... Then ask for all :angel:

I have seen mods and admins also got muted. That is the power of System auto mute :Cwl:

Anyway we got an answer from our staff member , so I hope this thread can be locked for further comments :nerdy:

Status
Not open for further replies.