• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

About some Series

How is cukur ?
Yup but am not gonna lie I watch 3 episode out of 33 sorry......and i like sena actually she is beautiful...I would love to continue but am a bit busy from the day I last watch the cukur...and it has 2 hours long episodes hahahaha so couldn't caught up

Yup but am not gonna lie I watch 3 episode out of 33 sorry......and i like sena actually she is beautiful...I would love to continue but am a bit busy from the day I last watch the cukur...and it has 2 hours long episodes hahahaha so couldn't caught up
There are somany villains .... you may like
Vartholo sadinin , azar kurthulish are my favorite....

Sena Kochuvlli ..., I like Yamach