• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

About private messages in BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anshhi

Ⓝⓔⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ Ⓟⓔⓐⓒⓔ
VIP
Posting Freak
I need some help from you. I have a problem in beta since last few days some people are able to private message me and some people are not able to. But even we have private message on, we are not getting messages.

I will wait for your reply sir or mam or any person who use the beta.

Thank you

if you are a vip then only staff ,pros and other badges can pm you ,registered and guests can not pm vips
Yes i am a vip user.

Thank you mam i didn't know that but i haven't checked yet only vip and staff and pro can message me. I am telling you to check it once...

if you are a vip then only staff ,pros and other badges can pm you ,registered and guests can not pm vips
No one is able to messages me except staff members and room moderators. Talked to Heads yesterday and he said he is looking into the matter.ASAP

No one is able to messages me except staff members and room moderators. Talked to Heads yesterday and he said he is looking into the matter.ASAP
Only Badge User Can Msg You if your pm is off,Like Pro,Ninja, butterfly,Ladybug,Vip,and Stuff Member...

Only Badge User Can Msg You if your pm is off,Like Pro,Ninja, butterfly,Ladybug,Vip,and Stuff Member...
Thank you very much for telling these things. But I want to tell you our dear Hades sir solved my problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.