• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A-Z of sexy stuff.

U is for understanding/undressing...

Understanding: the way she knew each and every way to make me happy!

Undressing: The way she revealed herself to me at the most strongest of times just to hear me growl LMFAO!!!

W is wishes.

Hers vs mine...

She wished to be loved. Worshipped for the Goddess she is, was and forevermore shall be. She wished for loyalty... She wished for an honest man... She wished I was more than I ever could be... She wished for my devotion... She wished for me to be unbroken... She wished for a future... She wished me to the Dom that I used to be before I became TheAlpha... She wished nothing but joy, love and happiness... She wished for pleasure but NOT pain... -_-

I wished for Puppy... Always have and always will... #BrokenAF

Y is for yearning...

Yearning for her embrace... Yearning for her tenderness... Yearning to see her dark skin against my pale skin as I envelope her beautiful little body in my arms and give myself to her, fully; heart, body, mind and soul... Yearning to hear her soft velvety voice onc last time saying my name as she releases herself to me... Yearning for her scent... Yearning for her hair in my hands... Yearning for her forgiveness...

C is for caressing...

Caressing me softly with the tips of her nails... Her touch soft, sweet, seductive... Caressing her with my hard calloused hands... Craving NOTHINGNESS together... Sigh...

D... D is for my Diefie. My Duifie...

My heart thief! My little dove...

Or!

D is for deceit?

Delicious lies, delicious deceit... Delightful dances?

E is for Everything.

She did. For/with/to me/US! Exceptionally Exquisitely Everlastingly...

Danke Diefie...

F is for fuckery.

From my broken, hollow, shattered, unbeating, Icy cold heart... Ek verlang na jou*

I miss YOU!!!

G is for goals together.

The goals we achieved, as ONE. The Glorious goodness my Goddess brang me... From the gym sessions to the language studies lol! #Goals

H is for Hearing her... AGAIN!

Her sweet, soft, sexy voice... Crying out in extract or pain... My name on her lips... Her laugh... Her giggle... GAWD her giggle!!! Her. Just her... Mother. Lover. Friend. My soul...

I is for indulgence...

From the tips of her toes to the top of her head... Perfection... Those eyes... Lips... Hair... OMFG her hair!!! Long. Dark. Delicious. Gone...

#Done