• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A-Z of sexy stuff.

LastName

Novice Sprinter
An attempt to create an alphabet of sexy words or terms with a brief description or explanation as to why it is that you've chosen that word or term. It doesn't have to be an exclusively sexual word or term, maybe just something that springs to mind personally.

A is for Arousal - absolutely essential for worthwhile intimacy.

Last edited:
F is for Fingering - Something girls can do alone for their own amusement. Something a few guys like but don't admit. Something partners can do together. Good for a foreplay.

I is for Improper - the sort of thing a victorian would say about behaviour that was inappropriate by polite standards. For example: some exhibitionist harlot seeking to publicly arouse you - most improper!

J is Jump Start - to wake a partner or to get them in the mood for sex with foreplay.

K is for Kinky - for my money, the greatest single word of the English language. I just love the word - kinky. I love saying it and I love its meaning - kinky.

Last edited:
N is for naughtiness.

Irrespective if it's teasing, pleasing, giving or receiving. Slow, torturously slow naughty teasing...

T... T is for The time...

The time she gave. The time she loved. The time she sacrificed. The time she made me laugh. The time she she spent making me happy... T is for the tattoo I look at daily and smile... Just knowing she's happy without me... My T...