• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A suggestion for you.

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
Can you put in the rules for betachat and old chat telling men not to send cock pics in private to women. They are so meaningless and so boring and tell us the men are just very immature. There are millions of pictures of cocks on the internet and they could be any mans cock! I don't suggest you ban men who send them but can they be muted for a few hours? Picture exchanges are fine but personally I have no interest in Gifs or net rips just genuine pictures that are relevant to the conversation. Cock pics are not relevant to anything. Thanks

I would suggest u to ignore whomsoever is just meaninglessly posting their precious cock and thinking that pussies will follow up in all sudden. That's not a magic spell. Use ignore option with these immatured users and enjoy zozoing!

I would suggest u to ignore whomsoever is just meaninglessly posting their precious cock and thinking that pussies will follow up in all sudden. That's not a magic spell. Use ignore option with these immatured users and enjoy zozoing!
That is not the point. Muting them helps them understand how meaningless and immature it is. It might help them engage in adult and mature conversation as well as understand how stupid some picture of some obscure cock is. it is not just about blocking it is about helping them progress. Some will many wont but it is still worthwhile.

just inform them that sending unwanted dick pics is known as Cyber flashing which is a Cybercrime and can be reported ,they will soon stop , then just block them and move on
Thanks but it would not send a stronger message if they were muted for maybe hours. To block them just means most guys are blocked and learn nothing. To be honest they ignore any clear messages and will just keep sending even after telling them I have no interest in meaning less cock pics. Just a thought !

Sadly that is true, it not that they dont wanna learn it is sadly that most have no respect or idea how to treat a woman and assume because they are in a Adult chat they have to the right to Invade a users privacy (pm messages) and they assume that a female will be turned on by see there dick
and sadly all us ladies can do is block it or suffer there harassment because they dont realise that it is exactly that SEXUAL HARASSMENT
One thing my ladies tend to do in sex chat is call out the idiots who have sent the pics without in permission inform them and everyone else that they did it and that they were unwanted
if we have to suffer there Sexual Harassment then they can suffer public humiliation

Sadly that is true, it not that they dont wanna learn it is sadly that most have no respect or idea how to treat a woman and assume because they are in a Adult chat they have to the right to Invade a users privacy (pm messages) and they assume that a female will be turned on by see there dick
and sadly all us ladies can do is block it or suffer there harassment because they dont realise that it is exactly that SEXUAL HARASSMENT
One thing my ladies tend to do in sex chat is call out the idiots who have sent the pics without in permission inform them and everyone else that they did it and that they were unwanted
if we have to suffer there Sexual Harassment then they can suffer public humiliation
Indeed and i tell them clearly but of course they dont take any notice.

What can i say darlin ,men will be men and always think with the head that doesn't contain there brain
Yes well all know that but I always think educating people is better than anything in changing attitudes. Putting it in the rules that cock pics are not allowed and are silly and will get guys muted if reported will help them understand and hopefully many will change their ways and it will help them become better people. Yes many don't have the mental capacity to understand what they are doing is wrong but some will so only positive. Site like this can lead the way in educating Indian men to be better people. Yes what is a cock pics nothing much it is meaningless, could be any mans cock, so why bother? Well the more guys begin to understand the better it is for other women out there. Thanks

Yes well all know that but I always think educating people is better than anything in changing attitudes. Putting it in the rules that cock pics are not allowed and are silly and will get guys muted if reported will help them understand and hopefully many will change their ways and it will help them become better people. Yes many don't have the mental capacity to understand what they are doing is wrong but some will so only positive. Site like this can lead the way in educating Indian men to be better people. Yes what is a cock pics nothing much it is meaningless, could be any mans cock, so why bother? Well the more guys begin to understand the better it is for other women out there. Thanks
Well it's not that cock pics arent allowed because after all it is a sex chat but they need to understand that women dont appreciate dicks slapped in there faces and that they aint gonna get a woman by doing it but like i said some men think differant and have no idea who to get the interest of women
plus cock dont photograph well and most prolly aint even theres but one they took from google lmao