• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs A small doubt

Hey,

I tried using a bluetooth headphone to record a song and it didn't work.

Tried in different browsers it doesn't work.

Can we not use a bluetooth headphone to record a song?

Thank you.
Few Bluetooth devices are unable to record songs while u were recording ....check for the compatability and check ur recorder settings

Hey,

Thank you.

I think You can try using the screen recording option while connecting with Bluetooth headphones. Change the settings in the screen recording option, such as recording system sound alone or recording microphone sound. Afterward, You can convert that recording into an MP3 file."

I think You can try using the screen recording option while connecting with Bluetooth headphones. Change the settings in the screen recording option, such as recording system sound alone or recording microphone sound. Afterward, You can convert that recording into an MP3 file."
I will try that and will let you know. Thank you so much for helping.

Hey,

Thank you.
U can't record a song while u r playing it
Or if u asking about recording means u speak then send on wall then it works u have to speak loud

Listen @SanYogita u try it then tell to this guy if am wrong then tell me i will try to figure out

Hey,

Thank you.
NOt a bug..

are you familiar with input device settings?

If you are connected through a Bluetooth device, you need to refresh the page to allow browser to access your device.

It always works in chrome and firefox browsers.

U can't record a song while u r playing it
Or if u asking about recording means u speak then send on wall then it works u have to speak loud

Listen @SanYogita u try it then tell to this guy if am wrong then tell me i will try to figure out
When i use a bluetooth headphone to record something it doesn't work but when i use a wired headphone it works.

NOt a bug..

are you familiar with input device settings?

If you are connected through a Bluetooth device, you need to refresh the page to allow browser to access your device.

It always works in chrome and firefox browsers.
I tried it admin but it didn't work.

I will send you the samples soon. I even checked this with Satz. He couldn't hear anything and later I changed my headphone (wired) and it worked.

I will try again.

Thank you.

I tried it admin but it didn't work.

I will send you the samples soon. I even checked this with Satz. He couldn't hear anything and later I changed my headphone (wired) and it worked.

I will try again.

Thank you.
If u are talking about the third party UI... and not about the beta chat.. I'm out...

If u are talking about the third party UI... and not about the beta chat.. I'm out...
I logged in today in the afternoon to check my bluetooth headphone. I logged in using my smart phone and the bluetooth headphone was connected.

Android.

So i played a song on my tv and I recorded it via the bluetooth headphone and it didn't record the song. The voice clip was blank.

Later, I used a wired headphone and I did the same thing and it worked.

Not beta. I tried it here.

@EKANSH I think there is something wrong with my bluetooth headphones.

As Ash said, I will check the compatibility and the recording settings.

Thank you everyone. Appreciate your help on this.

I logged in today in the afternoon to check my bluetooth headphone. I logged in using my smart phone and the bluetooth headphone was connected.

Android.

So i played a song on my tv and I recorded it via the bluetooth headphone and it didn't record the song. The voice clip was blank.

Later, I used a wired headphone and I did the same thing and it worked.

Not beta. I tried it here.

@EKANSH I think there is something wrong with my bluetooth headphones.

As Ash said, I will check the compatibility and the recording settings.

Thank you everyone. Appreciate your help on this.
here is the thing, we're moving to the Beta site, and getting rid of the old UI. With that being said you might see why its redundant to help resolve this problem for a UI that will no longer exist shortly? Now, if you have this problem in the Beta, THEN we'll gladly help you with it.