Haha I get you but it was literally just for fun. I don’t let ChatGPT run my life.. I trust my own gut just fine. So yeah, no guidance needed.Just a suggestion again Ms. do not go by ChatGPT. Go by your gut feeling Be strong
Haha I get you but it was literally just for fun. I don’t let ChatGPT run my life.. I trust my own gut just fine. So yeah, no guidance needed.Just a suggestion again Ms. do not go by ChatGPT. Go by your gut feeling Be strong
No worries at all All good, I got what you meant!Sorry Ms.
View attachment 433300 apadiyaaaaaaaa![]()
Yes pink turtle Normally I would never go and ask such question to AI but I found this interesting ... I only added to your prompt - shorter answer for ... and here is what I got ... longer version is more interesting thoughPeople are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk about.
This prompt is such a beautiful little reminder to pause and see someone beyond their mistakes, moods, or the version of them we happen to know.
Go to ChatGPT and type:
“If I died today and someone asked who I was, what would you tell them?”
Then come back and post your reply.
Maybe we all need that soft corner sometimes to know how we’re remembered, what we meant, and whether the little things we did ever mattered.![]()
Let it be the secret.. So i never gona ask..People are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk about.
This prompt is such a beautiful little reminder to pause and see someone beyond their mistakes, moods, or the version of them we happen to know.
Go to ChatGPT and type:
“If I died today and someone asked who I was, what would you tell them?”
Then come back and post your reply.
Maybe we all need that soft corner sometimes to know how we’re remembered, what we meant, and whether the little things we did ever mattered.![]()
That ChatGPT prompt experiment is heavy yet so healing. It makes you pause and think about the legacy we leave behind in the little things we do. "People are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk about.
This prompt is such a beautiful little reminder to pause and see someone beyond their mistakes, moods, or the version of them we happen to know.
Go to ChatGPT and type:
“If I died today and someone asked who I was, what would you tell them?”
Then come back and post your reply.
Maybe we all need that soft corner sometimes to know how we’re remembered, what we meant, and whether the little things we did ever mattered.![]()