• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Need Beyond Words

I need you.

Not politely.
Not from a distance.

I want the kind of closeness
that makes self-control feel like a losing game.

I want you standing behind me,
close enough that I can feel your warmth,
close enough that one small movement
could erase every inch between us.

I want the way you look at me
when you know exactly what you're doing.

That slow glance.
That almost-smile.
That pause before you come closer.

I want your hand finding my waist,
holding me there just long enough
to make me wonder whether you're going to let go.

I want you close enough
that your breath becomes distracting,
your voice becomes dangerous,
and every innocent touch
starts feeling like a promise.

I want your lips against mine
slow,
deliberate,
teasing enough
to leave me wanting more.

I want to forget what I was about to say
because you're standing too close
and looking at me like that.

I want the tension between us
to become impossible to ignore.

The lingering eye contact.
The almost-touch.
Your fingers brushing mine
and neither of us pretending
it was accidental.

I want you to pull me closer
until there is nowhere left
for the tension to hide.

And afterward,
I want us forehead to forehead,
breathing softly,
smiling like we both know
exactly how close we came
to losing our composure.

I don't want something careless.

I want the dangerous kind of tenderness
where desire and affection
become impossible to separate.

I want to feel wanted.
Not accidentally.
Not temporarily.

Deliberately.

I want to be the thought
that distracts you during the day,
the memory that returns at night,
the person you find yourself wanting
a little closer every time.

Because I don't just want your attention.

I want your eyes on me
like you can't quite look away.

I want your arms around me
like letting go
is the last thing you want to do.

And I want that unbearable little space
between us to disappear
slowly,
deliberately,
until neither of us
wants it back✨
Every single line captures that delicious tension where time just slows down. Masterpiece! "
 
You know what @winee ...I was under the impression I almost had a good productive day.
Back home, had good food, logged in and supposed to scroll down and sleep in peace.
And this post says Clearly NOT ....................... I bloody need a cold shower now:cry1:.
Look what you have done now...I am neither volunteering nor running away.

From a stranger who is still trying to keep his composure and questioning every decision that led ME to this post,
Atharv.
 
Last edited:
I need you.

Not politely.
Not from a distance.

I want the kind of closeness
that makes self-control feel like a losing game.

I want you standing behind me,
close enough that I can feel your warmth,
close enough that one small movement
could erase every inch between us.

I want the way you look at me
when you know exactly what you're doing.

That slow glance.
That almost-smile.
That pause before you come closer.

I want your hand finding my waist,
holding me there just long enough
to make me wonder whether you're going to let go.

I want you close enough
that your breath becomes distracting,
your voice becomes dangerous,
and every innocent touch
starts feeling like a promise.

I want your lips against mine
slow,
deliberate,
teasing enough
to leave me wanting more.

I want to forget what I was about to say
because you're standing too close
and looking at me like that.

I want the tension between us
to become impossible to ignore.

The lingering eye contact.
The almost-touch.
Your fingers brushing mine
and neither of us pretending
it was accidental.

I want you to pull me closer
until there is nowhere left
for the tension to hide.

And afterward,
I want us forehead to forehead,
breathing softly,
smiling like we both know
exactly how close we came
to losing our composure.

I don't want something careless.

I want the dangerous kind of tenderness
where desire and affection
become impossible to separate.

I want to feel wanted.
Not accidentally.
Not temporarily.

Deliberately.

I want to be the thought
that distracts you during the day,
the memory that returns at night,
the person you find yourself wanting
a little closer every time.

Because I don't just want your attention.

I want your eyes on me
like you can't quite look away.

I want your arms around me
like letting go
is the last thing you want to do.

And I want that unbearable little space
between us to disappear
slowly,
deliberately,
until neither of us
wants it back✨
This blend of love and longing is truly exquisite—it feels as though every word carries a gentle touch...
 
Top