Vrooom ....vrooom .... Honeey... Gear up ... First ... Safety first... Exploring next...Then what are we waiting for Hachereyyy? Take out your bike, let’s go explore.
Vrooom ....vrooom .... Honeey... Gear up ... First ... Safety first... Exploring next...Then what are we waiting for Hachereyyy? Take out your bike, let’s go explore.
Let me be a little unpredictable
not reckless, just hard to keep in one place.
Let me change plans
when something unexpected feels better.
Let me take the long way home,
wander into places I can’t pronounce,
and say yes to roads I’ve never seen.
Let me collect blurry pictures,
random conversations,
unfamiliar faces,
sunsets I almost missed,
and stories that start with,
“I wasn’t even planning this.”
I don’t want a perfectly planned life.
I want one that looks a little messy,
feels a little wild,
and sounds like me.
View attachment 434466
Hahaha yes, safety first Helmet on, gear up… then vroooom, let’s go get lost!Vrooom ....vrooom .... Honeey... Gear up ... First ... Safety first... Exploring next...
Exactly !!!What's even life, if it ends up mundane?
Yess .. I feel unexpected rush are kinda addictiveTrue. Unexpected is thrilling , interesting and exciting too. I like that raises blood.
Have you experienced before... Honeyy 400+km vroom ... 5km trek... To get lost above skies,clouds and mountains...Hahaha yes, safety first Helmet on, gear up… then vroooom, let’s go get lost!
Let me be a little unpredictable
not reckless, just hard to keep in one place.
Let me change plans
when something unexpected feels better.
Let me take the long way home,
wander into places I can’t pronounce,
and say yes to roads I’ve never seen.
Let me collect blurry pictures,
random conversations,
unfamiliar faces,
sunsets I almost missed,
and stories that start with,
“I wasn’t even planning this.”
I don’t want a perfectly planned life.
I want one that looks a little messy,
feels a little wild,
and sounds like me.
View attachment 434466

Messi ila messya apo Ronaldo fan Ilya ya damn it @Hazell ena romba busy ya hazel
Let me be a little unpredictable
not reckless, just hard to keep in one place.
Let me change plans
when something unexpected feels better.
Let me take the long way home,
wander into places I can’t pronounce,
and say yes to roads I’ve never seen.
Let me collect blurry pictures,
random conversations,
unfamiliar faces,
sunsets I almost missed,
and stories that start with,
“I wasn’t even planning this.”
I don’t want a perfectly planned life.
I want one that looks a little messy,
feels a little wild,
and sounds like me.
View attachment 434466
Amazing
Let me be a little unpredictable
not reckless, just hard to keep in one place.
Let me change plans
when something unexpected feels better.
Let me take the long way home,
wander into places I can’t pronounce,
and say yes to roads I’ve never seen.
Let me collect blurry pictures,
random conversations,
unfamiliar faces,
sunsets I almost missed,
and stories that start with,
“I wasn’t even planning this.”
I don’t want a perfectly planned life.
I want one that looks a little messy,
feels a little wild,
and sounds like me.
View attachment 434466
Amazing

Take MEEEEE toooooooooooooooo.!
Let me be a little unpredictable
not reckless, just hard to keep in one place.
Let me change plans
when something unexpected feels better.
Let me take the long way home,
wander into places I can’t pronounce,
and say yes to roads I’ve never seen.
Let me collect blurry pictures,
random conversations,
unfamiliar faces,
sunsets I almost missed,
and stories that start with,
“I wasn’t even planning this.”
I don’t want a perfectly planned life.
I want one that looks a little messy,
feels a little wild,
and sounds like me.
View attachment 434466

Take MEEEEE toooooooooooooooo.!
View attachment 435027
This is beautiful… maybe the whole point is to get a little lost, find new skies, and still remain unapologetically ourselves.Life leave an uncharted map in your hands—
not so you lose your way,
but so you find yourself.
Cast aside the circled calendars;
what timetable ever bound the wandering wind?
Only the portrait that refuses every frame
becomes an anthem that outlasts time.
Go...
Leave your footprints in nameless Streets.
Dissolve your silence into the breeze
of towns you cannot pronounce....
Flawless pictures merely capture faces,
but your blurry frames carry
the living pulse of the moment.
No one needs to fix you,
nor chisel you down in the name of order.....
Let your world spill over, a little undone...
Far louder than still, straight lines........
life breathes in rivers that leap off course......
In every story you begin with a smile and
saying, “I wasn’t even planning thisone,”
let fate itself surrender
and stand in awe of your freedom......
Wander, relentlessly as yourself
for at every detour you take,
a brand new sky unfolds before you.
Cry, roar, wonder, feel, reflect, write—do whatever you like,
Scattered pieces creates new form......
Just anchor this one truth deep within your soul:
never make the same mistake twice!
-Jones stanely