• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Heart Breaking Love Story

View attachment 222142There was a guy who was so tired of reading his girlfriend's message because there are always "I love you!", "I miss you!" or "Hey, have you had your meal?"
One night while lying on the bed, he received a text message from her. He didn't read it, instead he ignored it and slept off.
In the morning, he got a call from his girlfriend's mom. She was crying helpless while telling him that his girlfriend was killed that night she sent the text to him. He remembered there was a message that came in and he read it... "Honey please come & help me, Someone is following me, I'm close to your street...please"

View attachment 222140

MORAL: Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you because one day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars!
No surprise.. after reading that msg also he might go back to sleep..in the name of self-love..ppl have become selfish!

View attachment 222142There was a guy who was so tired of reading his girlfriend's message because there are always "I love you!", "I miss you!" or "Hey, have you had your meal?"
One night while lying on the bed, he received a text message from her. He didn't read it, instead he ignored it and slept off.
In the morning, he got a call from his girlfriend's mom. She was crying helpless while telling him that his girlfriend was killed that night she sent the text to him. He remembered there was a message that came in and he read it... "Honey please come & help me, Someone is following me, I'm close to your street...please"

View attachment 222140

MORAL: Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you because one day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars!
Ignorance is a curse in any relationship..
Hardly one understand it till the one of them either destroyed or broken..

Nowadays a selfish world is running. Even after knowing everything and understanding the situation, they will ignore you. Nowadays people live together only for their own interests.
You spoke the truth. These people think they are very clever but in reality they are very stupid. A time will come when there will be no one to stand by them .Time never stops teaching. People can enjoy temporary pleasure by tricking or saying to selffish. more Part of their life is spent in great difficulty. And this is the lesson of time

View attachment 222140

Nice Story @Somaiya Karn Really Heart touching

View attachment 222140

Hello and good evening Ms.,
It is really a heart touching story. It basically is an eye opener that we all sometimes take people for granted especially the one's who love us dearly. It could be anyone , parents , friends , siblings , gf , bf , husband or wife for that matter. I unfortunately also have this bad habit of sometimes ignoring calls or not seeing messages and this story has shaken me to the core. I will make amends from now on and make sure that I don't miss out on anyone in my life. Thank you for posting this Ms. :)

View attachment 222140

Nobody really realise that in real. It's bitter and true