• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Heart Breaking Love Story

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
images (13).jpegThere was a guy who was so tired of reading his girlfriend's message because there are always "I love you!", "I miss you!" or "Hey, have you had your meal?"
One night while lying on the bed, he received a text message from her. He didn't read it, instead he ignored it and slept off.
In the morning, he got a call from his girlfriend's mom. She was crying helpless while telling him that his girlfriend was killed that night she sent the text to him. He remembered there was a message that came in and he read it... "Honey please come & help me, Someone is following me, I'm close to your street...please"

images (14).jpeg

MORAL: Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you because one day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars!

View attachment 222142There was a guy who was so tired of reading his girlfriend's message because there are always "I love you!", "I miss you!" or "Hey, have you had your meal?"
One night while lying on the bed, he received a text message from her. He didn't read it, instead he ignored it and slept off.
In the morning, he got a call from his girlfriend's mom. She was crying helpless while telling him that his girlfriend was killed that night she sent the text to him. He remembered there was a message that came in and he read it... "Honey please come & help me, Someone is following me, I'm close to your street...please"

View attachment 222140

MORAL: Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you because one day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars!
Ohhh ..Hey, what's the matter, all this is happening these days:smirking:

View attachment 222142There was a guy who was so tired of reading his girlfriend's message because there are always "I love you!", "I miss you!" or "Hey, have you had your meal?"

View attachment 222140

It was very nice to read the article. If we can't understand something by reading this, I don't think we count as humans. Thank you for such a nice post

View attachment 222140

✨Nice story dear : )
Never ignore..
Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you because one day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars!
^^ Excpeilly these lines ✨

Yes, Nothing is worse than being ignored or ignored by the person you love the most..!!

View attachment 222140

Waaaaooo:heart1:

View attachment 222140

Wow so so great story:clapping:

View attachment 222140

Then I won't read this story: If my heart breaks......

View attachment 222140

So sad

View attachment 222140

Good Story,Yes you are right, one should never ignore someone...Of course it is true that the longer the relationship goes on the longer the distance increases.then ignore each other for a time.

View attachment 222140

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif

It was very nice to read the article. If we can't understand something by reading this, I don't think we count as humans. Thank you for such a nice post
Nowadays a selfish world is running. Even after knowing everything and understanding the situation, they will ignore you. Nowadays people live together only for their own interests.

Good Story,Yes you are right, one should never ignore someone...Of course it is true that the longer the relationship goes on the longer the distance increases.then ignore each other for a time.
A relationship can work even without meeting, but ignoring your loved ones ends the relationship.