• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

6months in zozo

• Thread starter Deleted member 10999
  • Start date
Nearly irresistible thoughts of leaving this place passed through my mind often... as if this is not a place for someone so emotional like me... And just like that 6 months passed... and about 2months ago I found a gem here... riddles.... and a team (Moon Knights) who accepted me like family... from Neptune to Ethismos to elusivEucalyptus - the journey was interesting....
to the one who deliberately broke me, I hope he someday gets his senses back.I mean no harm to that person, just that he should once realise how wrong he did...
I owe a special thanks to @Aashman for tolerating all the nuisance and yet being such supportive and cute always...
:inlove::hearteyes:

Thanks to few users from Bengali room who ultimately stayed by my side when I was expecting them the least...
:Like:

And above all, showering all my love for @Nilaani (best cap) , @Aishuu❤️♥️ (the sweetest) , @Jσɱαƈ , @John Killer❤️ , uncleji (@Darky ), dadaji ( @Shraavan29 ) for your companion... :heart1:

I found a family during treasure hunt in Tamil room... you guys are the best (yes yes, jerry, @Jσɱαƈ Neptune is being emotional View attachment 167737)
3am practice session, inventing weird words, the mini games- a bond built through fun times... I have been having my best days of last 6months with you guys... Little did I expect to find such friends here...
View attachment 167738

So glad to receive the "ladybug" badge ( it's just a virtual badge , who gets so overboard for that, well... BoT Neptune does, hihi :p )
View attachment 167734

View attachment 167741 my name looks nice in that font though :giggle:
I will try to be a responsible badge holder and be with zozo as long as possible...

p.s. game addict bot is waiting for next game...
View attachment 167735

Miss my gif partner :cry1:

Nearly irresistible thoughts of leaving this place passed through my mind often... as if this is not a place for someone so emotional like me... And just like that 6 months passed... and about 2months ago I found a gem here... riddles.... and a team (Moon Knights) who accepted me like family... from Neptune to Ethismos to elusivEucalyptus - the journey was interesting....
to the one who deliberately broke me, I hope he someday gets his senses back.I mean no harm to that person, just that he should once realise how wrong he did...
I owe a special thanks to @Aashman for tolerating all the nuisance and yet being such supportive and cute always...
:inlove::hearteyes:

Thanks to few users from Bengali room who ultimately stayed by my side when I was expecting them the least...
:Like:

And above all, showering all my love for @Nilaani (best cap) , @Aishuu❤️♥️ (the sweetest) , @Jσɱαƈ , @John Killer❤️ , uncleji (@Darky ), dadaji ( @Shraavan29 ) for your companion... :heart1:

I found a family during treasure hunt in Tamil room... you guys are the best (yes yes, jerry, @Jσɱαƈ Neptune is being emotional View attachment 167737)
3am practice session, inventing weird words, the mini games- a bond built through fun times... I have been having my best days of last 6months with you guys... Little did I expect to find such friends here...
View attachment 167738

So glad to receive the "ladybug" badge ( it's just a virtual badge , who gets so overboard for that, well... BoT Neptune does, hihi :p )
View attachment 167734

View attachment 167741 my name looks nice in that font though :giggle:
I will try to be a responsible badge holder and be with zozo as long as possible...

p.s. game addict bot is waiting for next game...
View attachment 167735

animated-congratulations-hello-kitty-roses-n0vr56ypnjwucyal.gif