• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

6months in zozo

• Thread starter Deleted member 10999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10999

Nearly irresistible thoughts of leaving this place passed through my mind often... as if this is not a place for someone so emotional like me... And just like that 6 months passed... and about 2months ago I found a gem here... riddles.... and a team (Moon Knights) who accepted me like family... from Neptune to Ethismos to elusivEucalyptus - the journey was interesting....
to the one who deliberately broke me, I hope he someday gets his senses back.I mean no harm to that person, just that he should once realise how wrong he did...
I owe a special thanks to @Aashman for tolerating all the nuisance and yet being such supportive and cute always...
:inlove::hearteyes:

Thanks to few users from Bengali room who ultimately stayed by my side when I was expecting them the least...
:Like:

And above all, showering all my love for @Nilaani (best cap) , @Aishuu❤️♥️ (the sweetest) , @Jσɱαƈ , @John Killer❤️ , uncleji (@Darky ), dadaji ( @Shraavan29 ) for your companion... :heart1:

I found a family during treasure hunt in Tamil room... you guys are the best (yes yes, jerry, @Jσɱαƈ Neptune is being emotional received_697916265094124.gif)
3am practice session, inventing weird words, the mini games- a bond built through fun times... I have been having my best days of last 6months with you guys... Little did I expect to find such friends here...
received_633938265588026.gif

So glad to receive the "ladybug" badge ( it's just a virtual badge , who gets so overboard for that, well... BoT Neptune does, hihi :p )
received_1504454283641017.gif

Screenshot_20230929-085434_Chrome.jpg my name looks nice in that font though :giggle:
I will try to be a responsible badge holder and be with zozo as long as possible...

p.s. game addict bot is waiting for next game...
o2-o2bubl.gif

Nearly irresistible thoughts of leaving this place passed through my mind often... as if this is not a place for someone so emotional like me... And just like that 6 months passed... and about 2months ago I found a gem here... riddles.... and a team (Moon Knights) who accepted me like family... from Neptune to Ethismos to elusivEucalyptus - the journey was interesting....
to the one who deliberately broke me, I hope he someday gets his senses back.I mean no harm to that person, just that he should once realise how wrong he did...
I owe a special thanks to @Aashman for tolerating all the nuisance and yet being such supportive and cute always...

Thanks to few users from Bengali room who ultimately stayed by my side when I was expecting them the least...

And above all, showering all my love for @Nilaani (best cap) , @Aishuu❤️♥️ (the sweetest) , @Jσɱαƈ , @John Killer❤️ , uncleji (@Darky ), dadaji ( @Shraavan29 ) for your companion... :heart1:

I found a family during treasure hunt in Tamil room... you guys are the best (yes yes, jerry, @Jσɱαƈ Neptune is being emotional View attachment 167737)
3am practice session, inventing weird words, the mini games- a bond built through fun times... I have been having my best days of last 6months with you guys... Little did I expect to find such friends here...
View attachment 167738

So glad to receive the "ladybug" badge ( it's just a virtual badge , who gets so overboard for that, well... BoT Neptune does, hihi :p )
View attachment 167734

View attachment 167741 my name looks nice in that font though :giggle:
I will try to be a responsible badge holder and be with zozo as long as possible...

View attachment 167735

Stay happy Always darlu :heart1: :kiss:

I found a family during treasure hunt in Tamil room... you guys are the best (yes yes, jerry, @Jσɱαƈ Neptune is being emotional View attachment 167737)
View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Stay and be Happy

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Bot being emotional... Looks cute :Dream1: Stay happy and energetic always :kiss:

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Stay happy n believe urself don't fear to anything ultimately it's u with u :inlove:

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Wow .. Neptunaeeeee !!! Congrats for upgraded … enjoi ur time , have fun and wish you to be happy alwayzzzzzz ❤️✨⭐
IMG_5332.gif

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Congratulations Lady bug :fest:

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Happy 6 Months Sweet Little Chitti

:giggle::heart1:

We re so glad to find a companion like you ... Hope you get some sleeps at nights now.

giphy (19).gif

Last edited:

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

Thanks for sharing your feedback of 6 month.. @Neptune ...

View attachment 167738

View attachment 167734

View attachment 167735

So beautiful
My sister from another mother, I feel lucky to have found u here cutie congratulations on ur badge and have an absolutely fantastic journey ahead
Let's make joyous moments together of fun n laughter :hearteyes: :fest: