• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⭐❤✨Dazzling Darlzzzz Day✨❤⭐

Happy birthday my queen

The affection we have over some people is hard to put into words and can be perceived only. :inlove:I am one of the lucky girl to spent many days with you. Laughable days to noiseless days. :heart1:

None comes in my mind than saying happy birthday to you on this remarkable day where an angel born years back to the earth. :hearteyes:The sun rises so bright and on that day the rain showered sweetly to welcome the queen.

Simply I wish your life sparks like you flicker like a start in the sky of friendship. We are the birds of a feather flock together. :holiday:

Alagukku Mangooze arivukku Vyshu anbuku Aisu
Paathu nala heavy ah treat vai aisu :Cwl:

With love
A one day munthiri from Puttu gang

Soul sister

Happy birthday my queen

The affection we have over some people is hard to put into words and can be perceived only. :inlove:I am one of the lucky girl to spent many days with you. Laughable days to noiseless days. :heart1:

None comes in my mind than saying happy birthday to you on this remarkable day where an angel born years back to the earth. :hearteyes:The sun rises so bright and on that day the rain showered sweetly to welcome the queen.

Simply I wish your life sparks like you flicker like a start in the sky of friendship. We are the birds of a feather flock together. :holiday:

With love

Soul sister
Awwww soul sissy unakku ivlo type panna theryumaa typo illama :Dream1: :Dream1:
wowww da awesome write up..Thank you sooo much for ur wonderful wishes da..You made my day..Antha Kavitha wowwieee

Happy birthday my queen

With love

Soul sister
Mental paithiyooo❤:makeup: