• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⭐❤✨Dazzling Darlzzzz Day✨❤⭐

Lollipop♥️❤

Sweet tooth Sakkarakatti
Senior's
Chat Pro User
20240326_231905.jpg
❤Happy Birthday to a special person who is bringing so much joy to my heart❤.
♥️You make ❤my life❤ worth living♥️. ❤You bring ❤smiles❤ to my face, and your touch shows me how much you love❤me and care❤ for me. You are my friend and ❤my lover❤.
❤May ✨this day✨ be as sunny⭐ as your smile⭐ and as beautiful as you are. You shine every day, but on this day, you will shine the ❤brightest❤.
❤I have never met a person who is as sweet as ❤you❤ are.
❤On this day, we celebrate your sweetness by eating a ❤sweet cake❤.
:heart1:

✨Neethanae mazhai megam ennikuu✨
⭐Unnale En Harmone nathiyil dhinamum vellaperukuu..!⭐

⭐MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY Daa⭐

✨✨

❤Kaalangal kadanthalum Nam kaadhal koraiyathaee..!!!❤
Naatkal odinaalum Unnai matumaee
alaikum En kural naalangal maarathaee...!!!
Swasika maranthalum unnai patrii

yosika marapathillaii anbae...!!!❤
HAPPY _wordcloud.jpeg

We met and instantly formed a strong bond, becoming each other's support system ❤️ I wish we could continue our journey together for longer! Even though we're only connected virtually, you hold a special place in my heart!

:heart1: :hearteyes:

Enna kaayam aana pothum

En meni thaangi kollum
Unthan meni thaangaathu senthaenae

Ur fav song❤️✨

One particular memory stands out vividly in my mind—the treasure hunt we embarked on together. You were the shining star of our team, guiding us with your wisdom and determination. Your unwavering support and encouragement propelled us forward, making the journey all the more memorable.

But it wasn't just the treasure hunt where you shone brightly. Throughout our journey in the ZPL , you were by my side every step of the way. Your commitment, dedication, and camaraderie made the experience truly unforgettable.

:kiss::kiss:

As our bond deepened, we found ourselves sharing laughter and inside jokes, especially during our roasting sessions. It was in those moments of lighthearted banter that we grew even closer, forming a connection that transcended the virtual realm.

On this special day, I wish you all the happiness, love, and success in the world. May your dreams soar high, and may you always find fulfillment in everything you do. As you blow out the candles on your cake, know that you are surrounded by love and well wishes from all who cherish you.

:inlove::hearteyes:

Kannaaga karuthaaga
Unnai kaapen uyiraaga

Thank you for being the incredible person that you are. Thank you for your friendship, your laughter, and your unwavering support. You truly are a shining star , and I am grateful for every moment we've shared together.

I hope you become mentally resilient and independent in the upcoming year! Just know that I'll always be here to support you❤️✨.

Last edited:
I'm So Lucky To Have You As My Friend
Hope Your Birthday Is Special As You Are, May God Grant All Your Wishes And All Of Your Dreams Come True
Thanks For Being Such A Great Friend ❤️✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARABOMMAI
✨
1000029455.gif

It's Hard To Put Into Words How Much You Mean To Me But on Your Birthday I Want You To Know That Loved And Cherished Beyond Measure ❤️✨

Unaku Intha Lines Perfect Ah Match Aagum ✨✨

Yaarodum Kaanaadha Thooimaiyai
Unnil Naan Kaangiren
Mun Endrum Illaadha Aasaigal
Unnaalae Naan Kolgiren
Vazhiyilae Idhayathin Nizhalaai
Neelgindraai
Naan Ooiya
Vizhiyilae Thelithidum Kadalaai
Aagindraai En Seiven….
1000029456.jpg
Solladee! Thozhi Thozhi
Ennarundhozhi! Solladee…❤️✨

Epadi Start Pandrathu Na Ivalo La Unna Pathi Pesuna Neeye Sirichiruviye Sari Okay Sirikama Olunga Padi

Enaku Unnayum Unna Enakum Na ZoZo
Vanthathula Irunthey Theriyum Ana Peskitathey Kidaiyathu En Profile Ku Vanthalum Enna Pathaley Ayyo Ivananu Oditey Iruntha Na Pesunalum Ne Pesama Odiruka Neraiya Naalu ❤️✨
1000029454.gif
But Inga ZoZo La Nana Poi Thedi Thedi Friends Nu Serthu Vacha List Ipa Verum Empty Paper Ah Than Iruku

Na Thedamaye Enna Thedi Vantha Uravu Ne Namma Rendu Perukumey Epadi Intha Bond Create Aachu Nu Theriyathu ❤️✨
When Everyone Fails To Hold My Hand As My Friend You Came Into My Life Unexpectedly And Holding My Hands ❤️✨

1000029487.gif
ZPL la than Namma Pesa Aramichom First Namakkula Chinna Chinna Misunderstandings Irunthuchu Aprom Namma Neriaya Pesumbothu Neraiya Theirnjikitom Na Unna Kalaikatha Naal Le Illa Athukaga Ne Ennaikum Enkita Kochikitathum Kedaiyathu ❤️✨
I Wanna Thank Here For One Special Person Athu Yarunu Unakey Theriyum
Yeah Its My Loveable Person Ariesuu
@Aadhirai Unnala Than Darlz Enakoru Nalla Friend Kedachiruka Inga Thanks A Lotsss Ariesuu ❤️✨
Marabommai Ne Oru Weak Person Nu Inga Oru Image Iruku Unmela But Enaku Theriyum Ne Evalo Strong Person Nu So Enaku Therinja Marabommai I Mean Groottt Oda Nature Ah

1000029486.gif
Ini Vara Pora Days La Ellarukum Kaatiru Than Epayum Happy Ah Iru Jolly Ah Iru Na Ithey Mari Epayum Kuda Irunthu Unna Kalaichitey Torture Pannitey Irupen ❤️✨

1000029453.gif
You Are The One

And Only Friend A True Friend Here To Me ❤️✨

Last edited:
Okay how do I start ! ❤️

Well you came into my life when I was totally broken into pieces.. When i needed a shoulder to cey out my pain..When no one there to comfort me or care to ask what happend, you step forward. Despite everything and everyone, you stayed ! You healed me Thakali !

A friend like you is hard to find,
Someone who is thoughtful, loving, and kind.
On your birthday, I want you to know,
That I am grateful for your friendship, and I hope it continues to grow.

I want to say,
That you're amazing in every way.
May your spirit always stay forever young,
And may your heart always sing a joyful song.
And I wish ro say that no matter how many people I come across hers,
That you're the best friend in every way.
You're always there to lend your ear and shoulder ,
And I hope our friendship will never end
♥️

45a5ee5f6f89da658aa06c6794e69603.jpg

You are the special one for me.. Ethanai peru kadanthu vanthalum, un aaravanipuu enaikum naa maraka mathen ❤️ You deserve all my love and time..As I alwaya say, naa enga epadi irunthalum.. When u need me I will be there .. ! Distance is just a number between us !

Love you so much bby maa ❤️

images (56).jpeg

Thanks to that someone who gaved me you in my pain ❤️

View attachment 219391
♥️You make ❤my life❤ worth living♥️. ❤You bring ❤smiles❤ to my face, and your touch shows me how much you love❤me and care❤ for me. You are my friend and ❤my lover❤.
❤May ✨this day✨ be as sunny⭐ as your smile⭐ and as beautiful as you are. You shine every day, but on this day, you will shine the ❤brightest❤.

✨✨

View attachment 219412

Awww.. Thank you so much mammu
A cutest wish..This is really unexpected surprise babbyy..11:58 Vara enna kooda thaana da iruntha..entha gap la ivlo azhaga thread create panna :Dream1:
It's you who made life worthy da..Friend ah irunthalum lover ah irunthalum ur care was always the special babyy..Enakaaga en kooda eppavumae time spend pannuva..vera enna vaenum babbyy..
Neraya paesirukom neraya sirichirukom aana paesatha en silence um nee feel pannuva..
Ennoda happiness sorrow ellamae un kitta thaan share panna varuvaen..u will listen to me always..antha manasu un kitta thaan irukkum

Be you..Antha words gave me lots of positive vibes..U trust me which no one would do..U trust me more than anyone in my life babbyy..Wish to hold that trust u have on me as long as we exist mammu..Love you always and will always be there to care you..Nee happy ah iruntha pothummmm..
Be with me

We met and instantly formed a strong bond, becoming each other's support system ❤️ I wish we could continue our journey together for longer! Even though we're only connected virtually, you hold a special place in my heart!

:heart1: :hearteyes:

Enna kaayam aana pothum

En meni thaangi kollum
Unthan meni thaangaathu senthaenae

Ur fav song❤️✨

One particular memory stands out vividly in my mind—the treasure hunt we embarked on together. You were the shining star of our team, guiding us with your wisdom and determination. Your unwavering support and encouragement propelled us forward, making the journey all the more memorable.

But it wasn't just the treasure hunt where you shone brightly. Throughout our journey in the ZPL , you were by my side every step of the way. Your commitment, dedication, and camaraderie made the experience truly unforgettable.

:kiss::kiss:

As our bond deepened, we found ourselves sharing laughter and inside jokes, especially during our roasting sessions. It was in those moments of lighthearted banter that we grew even closer, forming a connection that transcended the virtual realm.

On this special day, I wish you all the happiness, love, and success in the world. May your dreams soar high, and may you always find fulfillment in everything you do. As you blow out the candles on your cake, know that you are surrounded by love and well wishes from all who cherish you.

:inlove::hearteyes:

Kannaaga karuthaaga
Unnai kaapen uyiraaga

Thank you for being the incredible person that you are. Thank you for your friendship, your laughter, and your unwavering support. You truly are a shining star , and I am grateful for every moment we've shared together.

I hope you become mentally resilient and independent in the upcoming year! Just know that I'll always be here to support you❤️✨.
Awww such a cute wish from you da..
U are a cute friend always da..Yes ofcourse antha bayam enakku eppavum irukkum aana always admired you maturity and the way u handle all the situations boldly..
We got closer via treasure hunt and after that we shared lots and lots..Love the time I speak with you..
neraya advise pannirukka and yes I have taken that seriously.. thank you so much for ur extreme love and care da..Need your support always❤️

I'm So Lucky To Have You As My Friend
Hope Your Birthday Is Special As You Are, May God Grant All Your Wishes And All Of Your Dreams Come True
Thanks For Being Such A Great Friend ❤️✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARABOMMAI
✨
View attachment 219432

It's Hard To Put Into Words How Much You Mean To Me But on Your Birthday I Want You To Know That Loved And Cherished Beyond Measure ❤️✨

Unaku Intha Lines Perfect Ah Match Aagum ✨✨

Yaarodum Kaanaadha Thooimaiyai
Unnil Naan Kaangiren
Mun Endrum Illaadha Aasaigal
Unnaalae Naan Kolgiren
Vazhiyilae Idhayathin Nizhalaai
Neelgindraai
Naan Ooiya
Vizhiyilae Thelithidum Kadalaai
Aagindraai En Seiven….
View attachment 219434
Solladee! Thozhi Thozhi
Ennarundhozhi! Solladee…❤️✨

Epadi Start Pandrathu Na Ivalo La Unna Pathi Pesuna Neeye Sirichiruviye Sari Okay Sirikama Olunga Padi

Enaku Unnayum Unna Enakum Na ZoZo
Vanthathula Irunthey Theriyum Ana Peskitathey Kidaiyathu En Profile Ku Vanthalum Enna Pathaley Ayyo Ivananu Oditey Iruntha Na Pesunalum Ne Pesama Odiruka Neraiya Naalu ❤️✨
View attachment 219437
But Inga ZoZo La Nana Poi Thedi Thedi Friends Nu Serthu Vacha List Ipa Verum Empty Paper Ah Than Iruku

Na Thedamaye Enna Thedi Vantha Uravu Ne Namma Rendu Perukumey Epadi Intha Bond Create Aachu Nu Theriyathu ❤️✨
When Everyone Fails To Hold My Hand As My Friend You Came Into My Life Unexpectedly And Holding My Hands ❤️✨

View attachment 219453
ZPL la than Namma Pesa Aramichom First Namakkula Chinna Chinna Misunderstandings Irunthuchu Aprom Namma Neriaya Pesumbothu Neraiya Theirnjikitom Na Unna Kalaikatha Naal Le Illa Athukaga Ne Ennaikum Enkita Kochikitathum Kedaiyathu ❤️✨
I Wanna Thank Here For One Special Person Athu Yarunu Unakey Theriyum
Yeah Its My Loveable Person Ariesuu
@Aadhirai Unnala Than Darlz Enakoru Nalla Friend Kedachiruka Inga Thanks A Lotsss Ariesuu ❤️✨
Marabommai Ne Oru Weak Person Nu Inga Oru Image Iruku Unmela But Enaku Theriyum Ne Evalo Strong Person Nu So Enaku Therinja Marabommai I Mean Groottt Oda Nature Ah

View attachment 219454
Ini Vara Pora Days La Ellarukum Kaatiru Than Epayum Happy Ah Iru Jolly Ah Iru Na Ithey Mari Epayum Kuda Irunthu Unna Kalaichitey Torture Pannitey Irupen ❤️✨

View attachment 219447
You Are The One

And Only Friend A True Friend Here To Me ❤️✨
When I am reading your wish I was like...
Neeya da ithu en kitta ivlo nalla vitham paesurathu :giggle:
inga enakku neraya cute friends kedachurukaanga aana yaarum intha alavukku enna kalaichathu illa da..aana nee evlo kalaichalum u will check whether I am hurt and udanae varuva if I am down..Enakku kobam varathu nu laam sollalayae neraya thadava vanthuruku:Cwl:
aana athuku Mela I felt ur care in immense so I haven't considered that..Oruthar mela unmaya paasam vacha avangalukaaga entha extreme naalum pora one good soul nee..paathu da antha care ah misuse panna thaan paapanga..usharaa iru:giggle:
Thank you so much for ur cute wish da Rockettuuu..Be happy and with persons who make you happy always

Okay how do I start ! ❤️

Well you came into my life when I was totally broken into pieces.. When i needed a shoulder to cey out my pain..When no one there to comfort me or care to ask what happend, you step forward. Despite everything and everyone, you stayed ! You healed me Thakali !

A friend like you is hard to find,
Someone who is thoughtful, loving, and kind.
On your birthday, I want you to know,
That I am grateful for your friendship, and I hope it continues to grow.

I want to say,
That you're amazing in every way.
May your spirit always stay forever young,
And may your heart always sing a joyful song.
And I wish ro say that no matter how many people I come across hers,
That you're the best friend in every way.
You're always there to lend your ear and shoulder ,
And I hope our friendship will never end
♥️

View attachment 219463

You are the special one for me.. Ethanai peru kadanthu vanthalum, un aaravanipuu enaikum naa maraka mathen ❤️ You deserve all my love and time..As I alwaya say, naa enga epadi irunthalum.. When u need me I will be there .. ! Distance is just a number between us !

Love you so much bby maa ❤️

View attachment 219464

Thanks to that someone who gaved me you in my pain ❤️
Love you so much Darlu..Zozo kudutha one more cutest friend da nee.. Unexpected ah namma bond aanom..I have seen u a lot but haven't spoken much..I felt u are feeling lonely and so felt to care for you..paesa aarambicha aprom thaan felt how cute and caring you are nu.. The way u call me thakkali and bby,I have always melted..Stay with me Darlu and share ur love as you always do.. Love you lots Darlu.. Thank you so much for your cute wish:heart1::kiss:

View attachment 219391

✨✨

View attachment 219412

Aww so nice poppcor happy birthday popcorn girl