• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❥✿❥ ᴀɱαᴍααყα ƙυ ριɾαɳƚԋαɳααʅ ❥✿❥

Happy birthday to you umbrella alagi:heart1: u r a great soul dear evlo kastama irunthalum unkita pesuna athu epdi tha un name mathriye mayama poguthune theriyathu baby na unkita avlova pesunathu ila but pesuna konja nallaye manasa kollai adichutu pora mayavaal da ne
We r chubby paps:blush: athula arambicha convo tha namathu apdiye friendshipa maritu ne epavum solra advice yaraiyum hurt pannama nee neeya iru un feelingsa yarukum explain panra avasiyam unakilada ne neeya iru un valuable support ithu marakave mudiyathu babyma ❤️❤️ ithu unnoda nal ipo polave epavum happya iru life longa en machi @kriishh ivan kuda
Once again happy birthday to you babyma:hearteyes:

Chubby paps ! Thanks dii for your sweet words ! Yeah namba naraiya pesunathu illa yet you still remember what I said..

And I still say the same.. Be yourself, do whatever you want but always remember if your action is hurting someone then that not right anymore ... ! Make yourself happy and make people surrounding you hapoy as well..

I always bare in my mind, namaku epadi mathavanga hurt panna kudathu nu nenukirumo apadiya namalum mathavangala hurt pana kudathu ! Ithu Maayaa policy always :giggle:

And thank you again for your sweet words daa Chubby paps ! :heart1:

View attachment 233141
View attachment 233142View attachment 233143View attachment 233144View attachment 233145

Happy birthday Machan!!!
Natpal vasiyam sethaval
Manathil nilaithu nindraval
Yendrendrum pungaiudan indrupol yendrum vazhgeh!!!

Machaaaa !!

I and you know how its started , but right now am happy to call you as EN MACHAAA DAA ! I love the bonding and sweet gesture that you have created !

Keep being my Machaaa always daa !

Thank you for your wishes as well ! ❤️

Okay its times for me to scribble ❤️

FIRST AND FOREMOST "Words can't express how grateful I am to have you in my life " this suits you as well Bubloo.. !

Literally I couldn't find a prefect word to let you know how much you mean to me !

From no where, you came just like that into my journey.. I never thought we will cross 500 days above ! Seriously .. !

Its purely all because the space, the understanding and the love you have on me.. ! Am really blessed to you ❤️

I would like to reply for something you said :

You're not just a friend.. ❤️ Neither you are for me !

You're my soul soother..❤️ Definitely Naa mathum than Copyrights vangithen unkitha ! Haha

You're my companion...❤️ The best one I had throughout my virtual platform !

You're someone I'll end up
after having a bad day.. ❤️ Ithu we are equal, whenever am down.. No matter how busy you are

" Bubsyy Maa ena panathu "
that single msg changes my mood instantly!

You're someone who fills my life with
laughter, warmth, and unforgettable moments. ❤️ " Kathal nu solla nee en kathalan aala , aathai thandi meiyana oru aalagana uruva !
En Iniyavan ! Meiyanavane❤️

Bubloo ! And as you said , even we are no longer in this platform.. I know we will travel a long way !
and before I forget !

View attachment 233545

Received it with love all the way from Tamilnadu to Malaysia

❤️ Loved it so much Bubloo Maa ❤️

okay ithuku apram , personal solithen actually :giggle: and am not gonna thank you, because we dont do THANKS AND SORRY so yeahh ! oh enga venalum po but end of the day, back to BUBSSYY AS ALWAYS ❤️

Saya sayang awak ketta ketat !

Screenshot_2024-05-03-03-04-47-98_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg