• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❥✿❥ ᴀɱαᴍααყα ƙυ ριɾαɳƚԋαɳααʅ ❥✿❥

Darky

✨ Dark_Knight of ZoZo ✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User

InShot_20240506_222159429.png

Words can't express how grateful I am to have you in my life

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You're not just a friend..
You're my soul soother..
You're my companion...
You're someone I'll end up
after having a bad day..
You're someone who fills my life with laughter, warmth, and unforgettable moments...

IMG_20240506_222509.png

It's been 506 days since we have met..Unlike others we haven't met here, yet I made a thick un penetrated bond with you over this time..

InShot_20240506_225036431.png

Everyday when I wake up you never missed to bless me with your sweet morng wishes carved along with a beautiful smile on your face !

Screenshot_2024-04-30-15-06-47-21_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

And I'm pretty sure even if we are no more in Zozo .......We are going stay together a long way in our lives...

IMG_7639.gif

Your kindness, support, and laughter mean the world to me. Here's to another year of unforgettable memories and endless adventures together. May your day be filled with love, joy, and all the happiness you deserve.

IMG_7687.gifIMG_7687.gifIMG_7687.gif

Though you have
Machii @kriishh by your side ...
I'll always be there around
To look after you two..!

InShot_20240506_225824298.png

Rivers do not drink their own water..
Trees do not eat their Own fruit...
Sun does not shine on itself..
Flowers do not spread fragrance for themselves..
Living for others is a rule of nature...
We all are born to help each others
No matter how difficult it is..
Life is good when others are happy
Because of you ! ✨

Let's keep everyone happy
as you always do..
Enjoy this day to the fullest
May the god bless u with all the happiness !

✨✨ Cheers to you Bubsyy ✨✨

InShot_20240506_224049127.gif

Don't forget to unwrap the little token of surprises tonight

bb03fee3cc45fda8dfc8407d907848fd.gif

Last edited:

Happy Happy birthday Maayaa ❤❤❤!!!!

Be happy n keep smiling always!

I think I have told whatever In my mind through this thread... Be happy always ❤❤❤​

1000180400.png

✨ Maaya✨

Peruku yetha Mathiri oru magic mathiri En life la Vantha oru person.. Enga, eppo, epdi nu theriyama takku Nu kedacha oru most special bond..

Oruthara namaku pudikum na ethachu onnu rendu vishayam solluvom.. Pesurathu pudikum palagurathu pudikum.. Aana Maaya kitta ellame pudikum..

The way she talks, the way she cares, the way she expresses her luv... Ellame romba romba special...

We don't talk much.. Romba rare convos than.. But still.. Oru Hai msg laye she'll understand our mood and she'll be like " Ennachu Papa? I'll give u a tight hug and everything will be OK". Athulaye namaku paathi prachana solve Aana feel vanthudum...

And she'll patiently listen to all our blabberings and say, " Ithellam onnume Illa.. Ellame sari pannikalam". Such a lovely soul

She'll listen to u and console u even if she's down.. She'll stay by ur side even if she's not feeling well.. She'll talk to u until u feel better even if she's busy.. That's what makes her more special...

1000180434.png

It's your special day today..

On this day I want to take a moment to celebrate everything that makes you so incredible. Your kindness, strength, and support mean the world to me. You have a heart of gold and a spirit that shines bright, illuminating the lives of everyone lucky enough to know you. May this special day be a reflection of the amazing person you are, filled with love, laughter, and all the happiness your heart can hold. Thank you for being the amazing person that you are and for gracing my life with your friendship.

love-vale.png

Happy Birthday Darluu
Many many more happy returns of this day My Sweet Darlu
InShot_20240506_224211276.jpg
U are really a unexpected gift Darlu..Just like that a situation made me talk to you..
And I feel really thankful for that day to to happen..Love you so much Darlu babbyy
Just with a word hi u will detect my mood and u will always lend ur ears whenever I came to talk with you.. Ur Love have always been a extreme to me and I need that ever❤️❤️

U Have always been there for me in my good and bad times..I promise you on this day..will be there for you in all ur times always Darlu
Many many more happy returns of this day and will pray for this day to bring you all happiness and ur wishes to become true
darling-8.gif

Stay happy always and share your love to the max as u always do..Love you always and will be with you always my lovely Darlu
:kiss: :kiss:

giphy.gif
Stay with me always❤️❤️

Last edited:

View attachment 233095

✨ Maaya✨

Peruku yetha Mathiri oru magic mathiri En life la Vantha oru person.. Enga, eppo, epdi nu theriyama takku Nu kedacha oru most special bond..

Oruthara namaku pudikum na ethachu onnu rendu vishayam solluvom.. Pesurathu pudikum palagurathu pudikum.. Aana Maaya kitta ellame pudikum..

The way she talks, the way she cares, the way she expresses her luv... Ellame romba romba special...

We don't talk much.. Romba rare convos than.. But still.. Oru Hai msg laye she'll understand our mood and she'll be like " Ennachu Papa? I'll give u a tight hug and everything will be OK". Athulaye namaku paathi prachana solve Aana feel vanthudum...

And she'll patiently listen to all our blabberings and say, " Ithellam onnume Illa.. Ellame sari pannikalam". Such a lovely soul

She'll listen to u and console u even if she's down.. She'll stay by ur side even if she's not feeling well.. She'll talk to u until u feel better even if she's busy.. That's what makes her more special...

View attachment 233098

It's your special day today..

On this day I want to take a moment to celebrate everything that makes you so incredible. Your kindness, strength, and support mean the world to me. You have a heart of gold and a spirit that shines bright, illuminating the lives of everyone lucky enough to know you. May this special day be a reflection of the amazing person you are, filled with love, laughter, and all the happiness your heart can hold. Thank you for being the amazing person that you are and for gracing my life with your friendship.

View attachment 233103

Nammala vida periya content ah potrukaa ivaa :map:

Happy Happy birthday Maayaa ❤❤❤!!!!

Be happy n keep smiling always!

I think I have told whatever In my mind through this thread... Be happy always ❤❤❤​

Evalo tricks ah ava thread ah promotion pana patheengalaa ! Thozhil ah Vegama kathu Kita di nee chipz uh :blessing:

Happy Birthday Darluu
Many many more happy returns of this day My Sweet Darlu
View attachment 233099
U are really a unexpected gift Darlu..Just like that a situation made me talk to you..
And I feel really thankful for that day to to happen..Love you so much Darlu babbyy

U Have always been there for me in my good and bad times..I promise you on this day..will be there for you in all ur times always Darlu
Many many more happy returns of this day and will pray for this day to bring you all happiness and ur wishes to become true
View attachment 233104

Stay happy always and share you love to the max as u always do..Love you always and will be with you always my lovely Darlu
:kiss: :kiss:

images (1) (25).jpeg

Nalaiku apdiye Kesari

:blush:
:giggle: