• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ Long distance relationship ❤️

1000094681.jpg

Attachments

• images (1) (19).jpeg
    images (1) (19).jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 34
  • images (1) (18).jpeg
    images (1) (18).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 32
Long distance relationships was my thing! I never been inlove with someone other than a person living thousand miles away . When i look back i cried, laugh, smile enjoy each day and learnt to dream and get through heartbreaks that i thought seems unbearable. I am not ashame of being in one or two or three relationships i get to learn stuffs from that. I guess these chapters really somehow makes me a person who i m right now. :)

:- Long distance relationship is such a feeling that you run with each other's trust emotion expression,if you can be so effective even if you are far away, then the eagerness to meet increases,but there is a big difference between the feeling before meeting and the feeling after meeting,which we probably cannot see in reality..