• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ Long distance relationship ❤️

Easily said than done I guess.Most people cannot handle them because they also require physical intimacy and not just long-distance emotional support.Well I've never been in a relationship so I don't actually know tbh but that's my guess.
Distance is not a problem. The problem is humans, we do not know how to love without touching, without seeing or without listening:angel:

:heart1:Distance is not an issue when there is love. Although you constantly miss the person.
Long distance relationship dont break up cos of distance, it does so due to lack of communication.
Screenshot_2023_0707_120407.jpg

Pure love

View attachment 144174View attachment 144175
Of course trust is the main pillar of the bridge of the relationship
To trust means to rely on another person because you feel safe with them and have confidence that they will not hurt or violate you. Trust is the foundation of relationships because it allows you to be vulnerable and open up to the person without having to defensively protect yourself :heart1:

To trust means to rely on another person because you feel safe with them and have confidence that they will not hurt or violate you. Trust is the foundation of relationships because it allows you to be vulnerable and open up to the person without having to defensively protect yourself :heart1:
incredible explanation
like.skype.gif
clapping.skype.gif

What you guys think about long distance relationship??
:angel:
When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.
Gifts may not be necessary for a successful relationship but they definitely add a touch of excitement and romance to keep the spark alive & to make each other feel the presence even though you two are miles apart from each other:cool:
112.jpg

When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.
Gifts may not be necessary for a successful relationship but they definitely add a touch of excitement and romance to keep the spark alive & to make each other feel the presence even though you two are miles apart from each other:cool:View attachment 144194
Screenshot_2023_0707_145126.jpg

Trust issues can cause you to have relationship anxiety and can keep you from going deeper in a relationship. It can also be a major issue if you’re checking your partner’s phone without asking or if you’re constantly checking up on them. Building trust in a relationship is key to counting on each other and maintaining longevity✨ :inlove: :fest: