• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✬ѕιѕνєяѕαяу ωιтн вυи υн✬✨ @Aadhirai ✨

View attachment 205870
✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

View attachment 205871
@Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️

:Dream1::heart1:

Namma sarithiratha Tamil laa eludhalam paatha...Unaku adhuvum muzhusaa puriyadhu so I'm keeping it in English....

:unamused::map:

Having a sister in this platform ? Might sound insane but UHhh I was one among the tharkuri non believers of these theories once, Until I found someone to fill that place to make me feel - Yes, Sisters Exist here too ❤️✨ [ To shower love & Care you or to do crazy stuffs nor fighting ..Adhu vere dept ]

You always made sure that I shouldn't have more than one sista in this virtual bubble....
I always loved and appreciated you for that love ❤️

I used that to protect myself from getting brozoned from chicks in numerous occasions :p

Romba neram pesren oru chinna family song ku polaam

This past one year has been one of the most memorable and cherished experiences of my life...We never got introduced in ZoZo rather you know me as yours friends relative :p during our virtual game wars ...I knew I was pretending to be someone else and talking to you ppl ...( Things you do for love :p ) But you were the first one I revealed myself with exposing the situation, but luckily u understood me and took me in ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 205877

Despite our differences, we have always had a strong connection, and our relationship has only grown stronger over the years... Be it the lunch / dinner gatherings or little family shoppings ...I always enjoyed the moments I spent with you ❤️✨
For a person with no siblings! This felt so heart warming and you keep implying it on me by bossing me around and doing all the crazy stuffs :p

View attachment 205878

As we spent more time together, we discovered new things about each other. We shared our hopes, fears, dreams, and goals, opening up to each other in ways we never had before. We confided in each other, knowing that we could trust each other with our deepest secrets :p

[ Kadugalvu veliya kasinjalum ungannana uyiroda paka mudiyadhu]

Our bond has deepened in ways I never thought possible, and I know that our relationship will only continue to grow stronger in the years to come.
I am so blessed to have a sister who is not only my sibling but also my best friend, my confidante, and my biggest supporter.

View attachment 205879

❤️❤️❤️ @Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️
:heart1: :heart1:
♥️✨awww that's a sweet write ups ♥️✨
✨Some bonds are very cute and special,✨
✨I really never felt that I had no bro by my side here ✨

♥️
✨because✨

♥️here I found a soul who fullfills all the relationship in one name ✨♥️

@Aishuu❤️♥️ maaaa
Screenshot_2024_0216_175555.jpg
♥️✨Congratulations Meaw @Aadhirai and @Darky ✨♥️
♥️✨Keep cherishing this bond as much as you can✨♥️
✨Happy for you both ✨
#Rathathin Rathame moment

Last edited:
✨I really never felt that I have no bro by my side here ✨

♥️
✨because✨

@Aishuu❤️♥️ maaaa
View attachment 205979
✨Happy for you both ✨
Meaww :heart1::heart1::kiss::kiss:

Unaku ethuku thanks lam:giggle::giggle:

✨I really never felt that I have no bro by my side here ✨

♥️
✨because✨

@Aishuu❤️♥️ maaaa
View attachment 205979
✨Happy for you both ✨
images (7).jpegimages (7).jpegwill always be with you when u need my presence Janu maaa...love you always ❤️❤️

View attachment 205870
✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

View attachment 205871
@Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️

:Dream1::heart1:

Namma sarithiratha Tamil laa eludhalam paatha...Unaku adhuvum muzhusaa puriyadhu so I'm keeping it in English....

:unamused::map:

Having a sister in this platform ? Might sound insane but UHhh I was one among the tharkuri non believers of these theories once, Until I found someone to fill that place to make me feel - Yes, Sisters Exist here too ❤️✨ [ To shower love & Care you or to do crazy stuffs nor fighting ..Adhu vere dept ]

You always made sure that I shouldn't have more than one sista in this virtual bubble....
I always loved and appreciated you for that love ❤️

I used that to protect myself from getting brozoned from chicks in numerous occasions :p

Romba neram pesren oru chinna family song ku polaam

This past one year has been one of the most memorable and cherished experiences of my life...We never got introduced in ZoZo rather you know me as yours friends relative :p during our virtual game wars ...I knew I was pretending to be someone else and talking to you ppl ...( Things you do for love :p ) But you were the first one I revealed myself with exposing the situation, but luckily u understood me and took me in ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 205877

Despite our differences, we have always had a strong connection, and our relationship has only grown stronger over the years... Be it the lunch / dinner gatherings or little family shoppings ...I always enjoyed the moments I spent with you ❤️✨
For a person with no siblings! This felt so heart warming and you keep implying it on me by bossing me around and doing all the crazy stuffs :p

View attachment 205878

As we spent more time together, we discovered new things about each other. We shared our hopes, fears, dreams, and goals, opening up to each other in ways we never had before. We confided in each other, knowing that we could trust each other with our deepest secrets :p

[ Kadugalvu veliya kasinjalum ungannana uyiroda paka mudiyadhu]

Our bond has deepened in ways I never thought possible, and I know that our relationship will only continue to grow stronger in the years to come.
I am so blessed to have a sister who is not only my sibling but also my best friend, my confidante, and my biggest supporter.

View attachment 205879

❤️❤️❤️ @Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️
@Darky @Aadhirai 1000010957.jpg
There never can be a bond like sister and brother. No other relationship like sister and brother can be so caring, thoughtful,happy, lovely and heartwarming. Wishing you two and I'd like to use this post for wishing other true sister and brother relationships make sweet memories and cherish it when you're old. God bless your souls. Peace ✌️