• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✬ѕιѕνєяѕαяу ωιтн вυи υн✬✨ @Aadhirai ✨

Darky

✨ Dark_Knight of ZoZo ✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
InShot_20240218_120002149__01.png
✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

InShot_20240218_120559165__01.png
@Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️

:Dream1::heart1:

Namma sarithiratha Tamil laa eludhalam paatha...Unaku adhuvum muzhusaa puriyadhu so I'm keeping it in English....

:unamused::map:

Having a sister in this platform ? Might sound insane but UHhh I was one among the tharkuri non believers of these theories once, Until I found someone to fill that place to make me feel - Yes, Sisters Exist here too ❤️✨ [ To shower love & Care you or to do crazy stuffs nor fighting ..Adhu vere dept ]

You always made sure that I shouldn't have more than one sista in this virtual bubble....
I always loved and appreciated you for that love ❤️

I used that to protect myself from getting brozoned from chicks in numerous occasions :p

Romba neram pesren oru chinna family song ku polaam

This past one year has been one of the most memorable and cherished experiences of my life...We never got introduced in ZoZo rather you know me as yours friends relative :p during our virtual game wars ...I knew I was pretending to be someone else and talking to you ppl ...( Things you do for love :p ) But you were the first one I revealed myself with exposing the situation, but luckily u understood me and took me in ❤️❤️❤️

InShot_20240214_115322802.png

Despite our differences, we have always had a strong connection, and our relationship has only grown stronger over the years... Be it the lunch / dinner gatherings or little family shoppings ...I always enjoyed the moments I spent with you ❤️✨
For a person with no siblings! This felt so heart warming and you keep implying it on me by bossing me around and doing all the crazy stuffs :p

Screenshot_2024-02-18-00-57-37-83_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

As we spent more time together, we discovered new things about each other. We shared our hopes, fears, dreams, and goals, opening up to each other in ways we never had before. We confided in each other, knowing that we could trust each other with our deepest secrets :p

[ Kadugalvu veliya kasinjalum ungannana uyiroda paka mudiyadhu]

Our bond has deepened in ways I never thought possible, and I know that our relationship will only continue to grow stronger in the years to come.
I am so blessed to have a sister who is not only my sibling but also my best friend, my confidante, and my biggest supporter.

d3892294845cc77e737b81f310947882.png

❤️❤️❤️ @Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
View attachment 205870
✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

View attachment 205871
@Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️

:Dream1::heart1:

Namma sarithiratha Tamil laa eludhalam paatha...Unaku adhuvum muzhusaa puriyadhu so I'm keeping it in English....

:unamused::map:

Having a sister in this platform ? Might sound insane but UHhh I was one among the tharkuri non believers of these theories once, Until I find someone to fill that place to make you feel - Yes, Sisters Exist here too ❤️✨ [ To love & Care you or to do crazy stuffs nor fighting ..Adhu vere dept ]

You always made sure that I shouldn't have more than one sista in this virtual bubble....
I always loved and appreciated you for that love ❤️

I used that to protect myself from getting brozoned from chicks in numerous occasions :p

Romba neram pesren oru chinna family song ku polaam

This past one year has been one of the most memorable and cherished experiences of my life...We never got introduced in ZoZo rather you know me as yours friends relative :p during our virtual game wars ...I knew I was pretending to be someone else and talking to you ppl ...( Things you do for love :p ) But you were the first one I revealed myself with exposing the situation, but luckily u understood me and took me in ❤️❤️❤️
View attachment 205877

Despite our differences, we have always had a strong connection, and our relationship has only grown stronger over the years... Be it the lunch / dinner gatherings or little family shoppings ...I always enjoyed the moments I spent with you ❤️✨
For a person with no siblings! This felt so heart warming and you keep implying it on me by doing all the crazy stuffs :p
View attachment 205878

As we spent more time together, we discovered new things about each other. We shared our hopes, fears, dreams, and goals, opening up to each other in ways we never had before. We confided in each other, knowing that we could trust each other with our deepest secrets :p
[ Kadugalvu veliya kasinjalum ungannana uyiroda paka mudiyadhu]

Our bond has deepened in ways I never thought possible, and I know that our relationship will only continue to grow stronger in the years to come.
I am so blessed to have a sister who is not only my sibling but also my best friend, my confidante, and my biggest supporter.

View attachment 205879

❤️❤️❤️ @Aadhirai ❤️❤️❤️
Awwww Happy Sisversary :heart1: :heart1: It's really a blessing to get a cute and trustworthy sis relationship here..I too got a cute sis prenddd..Stay happy together ny sharing lots of love:heart1:

“Brothers and sisters are the truest, purest forms of love, family, and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you.”
:heart1:

Mamse @Darky You are so lucky to have a Sissy like Her
Unmela Romba pasam
and
Unmela Bayangara Possesive Ava Enga Anna Than !!!
Enna sonnalum Enga Anna Than Yaara Irunthalum
Enga Annanuku Aprom Than !!!
Solluva
Enga Anna Than Mukkiyam ❤️✨
Unga Rendu Pera Ipadi Pakarathula Romba Happy Ah Iruku mamse Mukkiyam Kurippu Intha Thread Enga Akka Kannula Padama Pathukonga Ellarum :giggle:

HAPPY SISVERSARY TO MY MAMSE @Darky
And

My Baby Girl @Aadhirai
1000019643.jpg

Ipadi Oru Thangachi Namaku Illama Pochey !!!

There Can be No Better Companion than a Brother and No Better Friend Than a Sister!!!

Last edited:

"Unna Vitta Enaku Yaar irukaa "

This line means Everything we share Annneyyyy

We have a lot of songs..Still this line holds a thousand of meaning ❤️✨

You always make sure am I okiee? Blah blah...

Coming to the secret and other stuffs, nee sonathe than kadugu alavu kasinjalum namma choliiii mudinjirum...Yes we know eachother's darkest secret :p

[Annnnneyyyyyyy]

Marking one year of siblinghood❤️

Is something special in this virtual world

You introduced to me as stranger in our warzone! At first, I hesitated to talk to you...Now I'm keeping her silent ( Nilaa nee apro pesika anna ta)

:giggle:

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, our bond continued to strengthen. We shared our triumphs and struggles, offering each other support and encouragement along the way. Despite the physical distance between us, I felt closer to you than I had to some of my closest friends.

And then, the moment finally arrived when we decided to meet in person. The anticipation leading up to our meeting was palpable, a mixture of excitement and nervousness coursing through my veins.

June 3 ❤️✨ Day to be remembered forever

Yaara irunthalum Annan Than Mukkiyam❤️✨

We laughed, we talked, we shared stories late into the night, and in those moments, I knew that our connection was something truly special.

:happy1:

Now, as we celebrate our one-year anniversary, I can't help but feel a profound sense of gratitude for the brother I've found in you. You've been there for me through thick and thin, offering unwavering support and unconditional love every step of the way.

[Intha Bhuvanaaa Video va epudii miss panuve:rofl1:]

Thank you for being the incredible person that you are, and for blessing my life in more ways than I can count. I am so grateful to have you by my side, and I look forward to many more years of laughter, love, and shared adventures together.

Cheers to us, and to the beautiful bond we share.

:heart1::kiss:

Love you Always Annneyyyyy

“Brothers and sisters are the truest, purest forms of love, family, and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you.”

Unmela Romba pasam
and
Solluva
Unga Rendu Pera Ipadi Pakarathula Romba Happy Ah Iruku mamse Mukkiyam Kurippu Intha Thread Enga Akka Kannula Padama Pathukonga Ellarum :giggle:

And

My Baby Girl @Aadhirai
View attachment 205884

There Can be No Better Companion than a Brother and No Better Friend Than a Sister!!!

Always Maams ! and we re glad to have you into this little family of ours :giggle::heart1:

"Unna Vitta Enaku Yaar irukaa "

This line means Everything we share Annneyyyy

We have a lot of songs..Still this line holds a thousand of meaning ❤️✨

You always make sure am I okiee? Blah blah...

Coming to the secret and other stuffs, nee sonathe than kadugu alavu kasinjalum namma choliiii mudinjirum...Yes we know eachother's darkest secret :p

[Annnnneyyyyyyy]

Marking one year of siblinghood❤️

Is something special in this virtual world

You introduced to me as stranger in our warzone! At first, I hesitated to talk to you...Now I'm keeping her silent ( Nilaa nee apro pesika anna ta)

:giggle:

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, our bond continued to strengthen. We shared our triumphs and struggles, offering each other support and encouragement along the way. Despite the physical distance between us, I felt closer to you than I had to some of my closest friends.

And then, the moment finally arrived when we decided to meet in person. The anticipation leading up to our meeting was palpable, a mixture of excitement and nervousness coursing through my veins.

June 3 ❤️✨ Day to be remembered forever

Yaara irunthalum Annan Than Mukkiyam❤️✨

We laughed, we talked, we shared stories late into the night, and in those moments, I knew that our connection was something truly special.

:happy1:

Now, as we celebrate our one-year anniversary, I can't help but feel a profound sense of gratitude for the brother I've found in you. You've been there for me through thick and thin, offering unwavering support and unconditional love every step of the way.

[Intha Bhuvanaaa Video va epudii miss panuve:rofl1:]

Thank you for being the incredible person that you are, and for blessing my life in more ways than I can count. I am so grateful to have you by my side, and I look forward to many more years of laughter, love, and shared adventures together.

Cheers to us, and to the beautiful bond we share.

:heart1::kiss:

Love you Always Annneyyyyy

Chaaaa nammaaa Gunasekaran Love edits ah epdi miss panen :Cwl::Cwl:

Unmela Romba pasam
and
Solluva

And

My Baby Girl @Aadhirai
View attachment 205884

Thanks Mr JD​

Noo noo I'm so lucky to have him

Unmela Romba pasam
and
Solluva

Intha song oda lyrics bathil slum nee sonathukelam

Yarna enaya azha vachitaa Udane vanthruvan ... Epo daa waiting la irupan ...intha virtual world ithuku mela ena venum neeye sluu:giggle:

Thangachi kannil
Kanneera kanda
Thanmanam kooda annan
Vittuththarumae❤️✨

@Darky

Ofcourse, Blind trust enakuu irukaa orey person avan than