• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨♥️Lines of Superman ✨❤️

Punisher78asSuperman

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
❤️✨Lines of Superman ✨ ❤️

Hi all it's a thread I will write what I feel I mean what u feel about others or things u see..Feel free to write..


I always like to write u know but not accurately dramatic and grammatical but yeah I will try to be as perfect as possible ❤️✨♾️

I am always passionate in what I do so ignore the mistakes let's see ur writing and thinking skills

♾️✨ Crave the path of ur own don't follow the footsteps of others ✨♾️

✨ A poem for a girl ✨

Every time I see the sky i saw u ♾️✨ it's like I am living inside u ✨❤️ and the stars remind me of ur smile ❤️ sparkling as ever ✨

The full moon ❤️ is prettiest and it guides me to through the dark days ♾️ ❤️

The new moon is darker and when I want to disappear i will watch endlessly ✨ ♾️ and merge with the darkness ✨ ❤️

The clouds are like her mood constantly changing unpredictable weather ☁️ ❤️✨ and it's always a puzzle inside the cloud u never know when its gonna be flashy or rainy such a beautiful ❤️ cloud

The lightning ⚡ helps me to pass through the dark and reach my light ❤️

❤️✨The gravity itself will stumble when I look her eyes like a black hole it sucks us to her world and teleport us to another world ✨❤️

❤️Her presence is so powerful like a g force in a f1 car she hits us hard

❤️Her beautiful curly hair is like the curves of a circuit ❤️✨ so pretty ..

✨Wanna ride the clouds with ur memories forever ♾️ ❤️

❤️ She's like a rain drop ☔ I see her in every drop of the rain pouring on me from heaven ❤️ ⭐

#Oct 2 ✨1000050367.jpg
❤️⭐
 
The creative idea of fueling your F1 car with imagination,
conquering gravity with G-force, and floating among the clouds is really great.
Always do everything with love, and it will never feel dramatic or fake.
Trust me, when you love something, this universe will surely give it to you... but it will truly test the depth of your love. Keep writing, machi
Have a wonderful sparkling night ley
-J.Stanley
 
❤️✨Lines of Superman ✨ ❤️

Hi all it's a thread I will write what I feel I mean what u feel about others or things u see..Feel free to write..


I always like to write u know but not accurately dramatic and grammatical but yeah I will try to be as perfect as possible ❤️✨♾️

I am always passionate in what I do so ignore the mistakes let's see ur writing and thinking skills

♾️✨ Crave the path of ur own don't follow the footsteps of others ✨♾️

✨ A poem for a girl ✨

Every time I see the sky i saw u ♾️✨ it's like I am living inside u ✨❤️ and the stars remind me of ur smile ❤️ sparkling as ever ✨

The full moon ❤️ is prettiest and it guides me to through the dark days ♾️ ❤️

The new moon is darker and when I want to disappear i will watch endlessly ✨ ♾️ and merge with the darkness ✨ ❤️

The clouds are like her mood constantly changing unpredictable weather ☁️ ❤️✨ and it's always a puzzle inside the cloud u never know when its gonna be flashy or rainy such a beautiful ❤️ cloud

The lightning ⚡ helps me to pass through the dark and reach my light ❤️

❤️✨The gravity itself will stumble when I look her eyes like a black hole it sucks us to her world and teleport us to another world ✨❤️

❤️Her presence is so powerful like a g force in a f1 car she hits us hard

❤️Her beautiful curly hair is like the curves of a circuit ❤️✨ so pretty ..

✨Wanna ride the clouds with ur memories forever ♾️ ❤️

❤️ She's like a rain drop ☔ I see her in every drop of the rain pouring on me from heaven ❤️ ⭐

#Oct 2 ✨View attachment 435063
❤️⭐
When the engineer in you calls for the ravi varma who potrays every detail so realistic, for the girl that stole the thunder!
Keep being inspired!
 
:clapping:
❤️✨Lines of Superman ✨ ❤️

Hi all it's a thread I will write what I feel I mean what u feel about others or things u see..Feel free to write..


I always like to write u know but not accurately dramatic and grammatical but yeah I will try to be as perfect as possible ❤️✨♾️

I am always passionate in what I do so ignore the mistakes let's see ur writing and thinking skills

♾️✨ Crave the path of ur own don't follow the footsteps of others ✨♾️

✨ A poem for a girl ✨

Every time I see the sky i saw u ♾️✨ it's like I am living inside u ✨❤️ and the stars remind me of ur smile ❤️ sparkling as ever ✨

The full moon ❤️ is prettiest and it guides me to through the dark days ♾️ ❤️

The new moon is darker and when I want to disappear i will watch endlessly ✨ ♾️ and merge with the darkness ✨ ❤️

The clouds are like her mood constantly changing unpredictable weather ☁️ ❤️✨ and it's always a puzzle inside the cloud u never know when its gonna be flashy or rainy such a beautiful ❤️ cloud

The lightning ⚡ helps me to pass through the dark and reach my light ❤️

❤️✨The gravity itself will stumble when I look her eyes like a black hole it sucks us to her world and teleport us to another world ✨❤️

❤️Her presence is so powerful like a g force in a f1 car she hits us hard

❤️Her beautiful curly hair is like the curves of a circuit ❤️✨ so pretty ..

✨Wanna ride the clouds with ur memories forever ♾️ ❤️

❤️ She's like a rain drop ☔ I see her in every drop of the rain pouring on me from heaven ❤️ ⭐

#Oct 2 ✨View attachment 435063
❤️⭐
 
The creative idea of fueling your F1 car with imagination,
conquering gravity with G-force, and floating among the clouds is really great.
Always do everything with love, and it will never feel dramatic or fake.
Trust me, when you love something, this universe will surely give it to you... but it will truly test the depth of your love. Keep writing, machi
Have a wonderful sparkling night ley
-J.Stanley
Danks @Standio :idea: :cool:
 
Top