• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

“Have a fan-cake-tastic day!” Sloka

sssingh

✨The Sanskari Shayari on ZoZo✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Follow These Steps: 1) Eat cake. 2) Eat cake. 3) Eat cake. 4) Repeat until you’ve had a Happy Birthday.

May all your birthday wishes come true — except for the illegal ones.

A friend who can make you smile on your darkest day is a bright light that can never be diminished. I’m so grateful for you. Happy birthday!

On this day, a very special person came into this world and I’m forever grateful. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Day @Sloka

And here are your beloveds wishes
@Wrishuuu ,@VAMC @Tongue tornado @Alchemyst @ßaanvi @SanYogita @Siddhu @Mystical

Video credit goes to @Siddhu

Bestie..sister..babe..darling...and my therapist!!

Wishing you a very happy birthday to the extraordinary soul who not only brightens my days but also supports me through every twist and turn. Your presence is a gift, and I'm grateful for you today and always!"
Screenshot_2023-12-12-00-15-08-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Stay blessed always !!

Screenshot_2023-12-12-00-13-45-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Many many more happy returns of the day dearest sloks @Sloka !!

Follow These Steps: 1) Eat cake. 2) Eat cake. 3) Eat cake. 4) Repeat until you’ve had a Happy Birthday.

May all your birthday wishes come true — except for the illegal ones.

A friend who can make you smile on your darkest day is a bright light that can never be diminished. I’m so grateful for you. Happy birthday!

On this day, a very special person came into this world and I’m forever grateful. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Day @Sloka

And here are your beloveds wishes
@Wrishuuu ,@VAMC @Tongue tornado @Alchemyst @ßaanvi @SanYogita @Siddhu @Mystical

Video credit goes to @Siddhu

Wow .... Loved the video.... :heart1::heart1:Thankyou.... Thankyou so much @sssingh @Siddhu @VAMC @Tongue tornado @Wrishuuu @SanYogita @Alchemyst @Mystical @ßaanvi

Bestie..sister..babe..darling...and my therapist!!

Wishing you a very happy birthday to the extraordinary soul who not only brightens my days but also supports me through every twist and turn. Your presence is a gift, and I'm grateful for you today and always!"
View attachment 185252

Stay blessed always !!

View attachment 185253
Many many more happy returns of the day dearest sloks @Sloka !!

Thankyou.... Thankyou so much sister.... Frnd.... Adviser.... Whatnot... Thankyou so much for being a part of my life :heart1::heart1:

❤️Happy birthday, Sloka!❤️

Wishing you a day filled with joy, laughter, and all your favorite things. May this year be your best yet, filled with amazing adventures, personal growth, and unforgettable memories.
Screenshot_2023-12-12-01-04-27-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

We feel so lucky to have you as our friend. You're always there to lend a listening ear, offer a helping hand, and make us laugh, Your kindness, humor, and genuine spirit make you a truly special person. ❤️

Here's to many more years of friendship, laughter, and shared experiences. Cheers to you....may u be blessed with immense happiness and prosperity in ur upcoming life.❤️

Best wishes,

Mr.Maverick.

❤️Happy birthday, Sloka!❤️

Wishing you a day filled with joy, laughter, and all your favorite things. May this year be your best yet, filled with amazing adventures, personal growth, and unforgettable memories.
View attachment 185262

We feel so lucky to have you as our friend. You're always there to lend a listening ear, offer a helping hand, and make us laugh, Your kindness, humor, and genuine spirit make you a truly special person. ❤️

Here's to many more years of friendship, laughter, and shared experiences. Cheers to you....may u be blessed with immense happiness and prosperity in ur upcoming life.❤️

Best wishes,

Mr.Maverick.

Thankyou so much burger :heart1:

Happy Birthday Baby @Sloka :fest:

:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::hearteyes:

జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు ప్రియమైన నేస్తమా
ఎప్పుడు ఆనందంగా ఉండాలని కోరుకుంటూ
నీ స్నేహితురాలు అను

అయ్యో అయ్యో అసలు సంగతి మరిచిపోయా :facepalm: :hearteyes:
కన్నయ్య కన్నయ్య తొందరగా దరి చేరాలని
మనసారా కోరుకుంటున్నా ఓ నా ప్రియ నేస్తమా శ్లోక

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: