• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

என் வரிகள் காண வந்தாயோ❤️✨

❤️

காமம் மட்டுமே காதல் அன்று..

காமம் கடந்த காதலும் உண்டு..
காதல் இல்லா காமமும் உண்டு !!

காமம் கடந்து காலம் கடந்து வாழுமே..

உண்மையான காதல் என்றுமே !!

❤️

❤️

காமம் மட்டுமே காதல் அன்று..

காமம் கடந்த காதலும் உண்டு..
காதல் இல்லா காமமும் உண்டு !!

காமம் கடந்து காலம் கடந்து வாழுமே..
உண்மையான காதல் என்றுமே !!

❤️
You're reminding me of my old self. Thank you @Honey bunch

Haven't had a chance to meet her. Is she in chat? First time I'm interacting with her and I can feel such a connect man, definitely in a good way I mean. Who am I kidding. I'm still a newbie so not possible to know everything and everyone around here
@Jasper
Yup she do exist ..but imaginary..
Truly a dream girl for me ...

Yes .
Memories are the only thing she left inside Me forever ... When i go empty hands from the earth....
:heart1:
Memories are the strongest possible emotion which makes humans stronger buddy. So don't underestimate emotions even if it's not a good one because those bad memories and emotions teaches us to get better and do better right

Memories are the strongest possible emotion which makes humans stronger buddy. So don't underestimate emotions even if it's not a good one because those bad memories and emotions teaches us to get better and do better right
Yupp u r right ...
I feel memories are superset with in us that rules us ... Gives all sort of feelings ...
Happy sad cry joy anger love lust kindness etc... infinite number of feelings ..

காம விதி

பெண்ணின் புழை சுகம் கண்ட
ஆண்மையும்
ஆணின் ஆண்மை தீண்டல்
பெற்ற சிறு தானியமும்
நீண்டு கொண்டே அரித்து
கொண்டே தான் இருக்கும் !

இது காம விதியின் விளையாட்டு
கட்டுபடுத்த இயலாது !!
தனித்து வைக்கவே இயலும் !!!

விசித்திரம் கொண்டது காம விதி.
காம விதி தொடரும் ...