We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Good Noon
Nahi raha is bashar me
Koi aisa jo kah
Jaye ki me matlabi nahi
Unke diye hue ilzaam
Lagte sailaab jaise
Hai
Yahi asal zindagi ka
Jisme har insaan
Marta raha.
Right now i saw two girls taking pictures in front of a restaurant logo, they made sweet poses and clicked eachother.
They both were completely clad, not even their eyes were visible.
Hello and good night Ms. @cheetra . I wish I could join you for what I call a car-o-baar hahahahahaa. Well anyways drive safe and take care lovely Ms. . Have a great start of your week as well. Cheers!!!

Reactions: cheetra and AKKI0